Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Friendly reminder this isnt NW  (Read 4947 times)

Offline SirJames

• Petty Officer
  • I am the leader of the 85é
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: [85e]SirJames
Re: Friendly reminder this isnt NW
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 06:07:42 am »
I think most people should already know this but I also want people to know that just because you have the name of a regiment from a previous regiment of nw you can't just claim it because it's already been claimed on this game.

Offline Wigster600

• Master's Mate
  • Propagator of Norf' Fascism
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: John/Wigster600
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 08:40:10 pm »
Perhaps this thread should be stickied so people see it before adding to the board.
"It's all shits and giggles, until somebody giggles and shits." - Anon
"It's not personal, it's general. Therefore it includes you." - Al Murray

Offline Peter

• Ordinary Seaman
    • http://www.holdfastgame.com/
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 08:59:09 pm »
Not going to sticky this but thanks for posting it. While some of us did have input into the development of NW Holdfast and Anvil Studios are wholly independent entities. The game will be it's own animal and hopefully something fresh and enjoyable building on what we already know to work.
'Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.'
- Mark Lawrence

Offline TheBakerUK

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: TheBakerUK
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 11:05:56 pm »
Not going to sticky this but thanks for posting it. While some of us did have input into the development of NW Holdfast and Anvil Studios are wholly independent entities. The game will be it's own animal and hopefully something fresh and enjoyable building on what we already know to work.

Sounds great! And thanks for acknowledging this game and NW are completely different entities.
Ex-77y Corporal | Ex-3rdKGL Major (Napoleonic Wars)

Offline Mason

• Chaplain
  • Nick: Mason
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2017, 12:57:21 am »
I think most people should already know this but I also want people to know that just because you have the name of a regiment from a previous regiment of nw you can't just claim it because it's already been claimed on this game.

Offline Midnight

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master
  • Barely legal
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Midnight
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 06:50:38 am »
Manager of the Regimental Information account. Contact me if you wish to help with the project.
If you need to contact me, add me on Steam.