Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Post your clipboard!  (Read 12928 times)

Offline Gatts

• Purser
  • no one will provoke me with impunity
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 4e | Lucas Noir
Re: Post your clipboard!
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2017, 12:48:08 pm »
If ya don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding! How can ya have any pudding if ya don't eat ya meat?

Offline Coldstreamer

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Cymbalist and Colonel of the 3rdFG
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Justin
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2017, 02:51:15 pm »
President Jackson made decisions that largely impacted the American political system people either supported or opposed him these were, the “Common Man” or the “Wealthy and business owners”.

Offline Gatts

• Purser
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2017, 03:42:22 am »
As a Swedish Homosexual, I can tell you that this not the proper way to prepare the margherita pizza. When I was a young, gay Swedish lad; I traveled to where every Homosexual wishes to visit and live in, France. South of France is known for Italian influence in architecture and food. I got a job in a little restaurant where I started as busboy, to later become head chef. I had an assistant chef, who was also my lover at the time, Gastone. We were voted best chefs in South France and we won with our margherita pizza. We lived a fantastic, exciting homosexual lifestyle;the nightlife was fantastic filled with orgies of handsome Frenchmen. No where in the World was there a more free place for homosexuals then the French nightlife. We were happy couple and was going to marry. Though when we lost the pizza margherita contest the next year, I came to work early to find Gastone in the oven, his mutilated body burnt to a crisp, covered in cheese. It was so depressing I lost such a lover that after a short time I moved back to Sweden. To this day, I have phobia of pizza when I smell it, all I can smell is the charred body of Gastone.

~Gustaf Farthinder, Homosexual French-Trained Pizza Chef

Offline Carruthers

• Midshipman

Offline Coldstreamer

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2017, 03:32:56 pm »
September 22 – Soviet famine of 1932–33 begins, millions starve to death as a result of forced collectivization and as part of the government's effort to break rural resistance to its policies. The Soviet regimes denies the famine and allows millions to die.

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • 33rd | LtCol | Jack Glenn
  • Nick: Jack Glenn
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2017, 10:27:13 pm »
Good Luck! 8)

Offline Coldstreamer

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2017, 01:29:56 am »

Offline Olafson

• Master's Mate
  • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2017, 02:02:36 am »
Olafson

Offline Gatts

• Purser
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2017, 08:11:36 am »
9 460 730 472 580 km

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant

Offline Gatts

• Purser

Offline Midnight

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master
  • Barely legal
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Midnight
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2017, 02:44:45 pm »
Apocalyptica
Manager of the Regimental Information account. Contact me if you wish to help with the project.
If you need to contact me, add me on Steam.

Offline Coldstreamer

• Surgeon's Mate
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2017, 02:47:45 pm »
                                                                                .

Offline Intel Guardian

• Chaplain
  • Warum bin ich ein anime mädchen?
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Intel
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2017, 02:48:42 pm »
Hello team, I'd like to preface this message through making you guys aware of the fact that I am a high IQ player. Some of the things I'll do this game may seem irrational at the time - but I can assure you, every action that I take has a greater meaning, and unless you also have high IQ you'll probably not understand the "questionable" things I do this game. In conclusion, do not speak to me like we are equals and there will be no problems, thank you.

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2017, 08:50:42 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very wet and long, he even went like a crusader and killed all communists. Which was a shame because he wanted a dictatorship as he needed women to betray the parrots living in London who were considering suicide as there was a war between two countries, one which meant they needed more C4 to destroy the main leaf which built a massive tower that killed hundreds of men, including Napoleon Bonaparte and some bloke who washed his car without properly soaping a large sponge, who lived in Paris, Kentucky. Sadly Patrick from Prussia betrayed Philomene who turned into an egg sandwich and French ministers. Also, due to socks being really Marxist and racist, Patrick martyred his little communist supporters who went to rallies. The sight of almighty Laquanda really was orgasmic