Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: 44th Regt. of Foot. 'East Essex' - Changed to 27th Regt. of Foot! -  (Read 85413 times)

Offline Firstmiles

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Edward Wade
Re: 44th Regt. of Foot. 'East Essex' |Recruiting - EU| - 30/11/2015
« Reply #1770 on: July 17, 2019, 10:40:45 pm »
★⌒ヽ(●’、^●)Kiss!
(^з^)-☆Chu!!
~~(/ ̄3)/ kiss~★
( ’з`)ノ⌒♥*:・。.
.。・:*♡◟༼ຈ 3 ຈ༽◞⌒♡*:・。.
(○´3`)ノ⌒♡*:・。.
★⌒ヽ( ͡° ε ͡°)
★⌒ヽ(´ ❥ `)
(*^3^)/~♡

Offline Wolfster

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 44th Maj Edwin Parker
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #1771 on: July 17, 2019, 11:38:43 pm »
I find it very fitting to leave this here as a final message;

The 44th's Regimental history.

Spoiler
[close]

I want to share a final few words before leaving the community completely.

The 44th has been a huge part of my life since the end of 2015. Out of the 1000's of members I have had under the name, not once have I made a decision I regretted. I'd like to think I remember everyone of my members, obviously not from scratch, but seeing their name online should set some bells ringing to trigger my memory.

I truly love this group and what it had become over the past years and it really has influenced me greatly. Everyone I have met along the way has been absolutely awesome and there's not one person I would ever change.

It's weird knowing I have seen people become engaged, married, homeowners, graduated and even newborn parents. And to hear these stories and get invited to such social gatherings just means the world to me. It really is a shame I am unable to spend the time I desire to continue this awesome group.

I'd like to finish off by wishing Tim the bestest of luck with his new name and group; he did the 44th so proud and me especially, I rooted for everything he has done and he certainly continued a legacy to behold.

I'm not going to make a new goodbye video, but if you are curious, here is our previous one from 2016 when we took our first break. (the sound is muted because of copyright, but imagine listening to 'My Way' by Frank Sinatra)

- Signing Out, Wolfster.

Full-Time Senior Estate Agent.

Offline VitaminSub

• Ordinary Seaman
  • 28steON Kpl VitaminSub
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #1772 on: July 18, 2019, 12:00:39 am »
I find it very fitting to leave this here as a final message;

The 44th's Regimental history.

Spoiler
[close]

I want to share a final few words before leaving the community completely.

The 44th has been a huge part of my life since the end of 2015. Out of the 1000's of members I have had under the name, not once have I made a decision I regretted. I'd like to think I remember everyone of my members, obviously not from scratch, but seeing their name online should set some bells ringing to trigger my memory.

I truly love this group and what it had become over the past years and it really has influenced me greatly. Everyone I have met along the way has been absolutely awesome and there's not one person I would ever change.

It's weird knowing I have seen people become engaged, married, homeowners, graduated and even newborn parents. And to hear these stories and get invited to such social gatherings just means the world to me. It really is a shame I am unable to spend the time I desire to continue this awesome group.

I'd like to finish off by wishing Tim the bestest of luck with his new name and group; he did the 44th so proud and me especially, I rooted for everything he has done and he certainly continued a legacy to behold.

I'm not going to make a new goodbye video, but if you are curious, here is our previous one from 2016 when we took our first break. (the sound is muted because of copyright, but imagine listening to 'My Way' by Frank Sinatra)

- Signing Out, Wolfster.

It was a good run Wolf. Although I'm no longer a part of the community, for the year that I was the 44th felt like a home. It underwent many changes and survived, I hope that this will be just one more stepping stone in its history. Sure the name may be changing, but the sense of community that surrounded the 44th will never disappear. Good luck to Will, Tim, Bean, ku_re and the rest of the NCO team!