Holdfast: Soldiers of Fortune
I've decided to kick start this steam group right before release, and its exactly what it looks like. Back in NW I used to use a group to find units to play with all the time, I also run an almost identical group for HOI4 multiplayer games, I figured this could do some good here as well. The current setup allows users to:
1. Post an Announcement.
2. Create a Discussion.
3. Comment on the Group.
4. Join, Leave, and Invite freely.The current rules are:
1. Announcements are limited to one per day for each unit or merc.
2. All content posted here must be relevant to the game and written clearly.
3. Posts for recruiting members are allowed.
4. Language is to be kept civilised.
5. Do not double post.
6. Do not edit other peoples announcements.
Updates to the rules will happen when problems arise, or a good argument is made.What do you have planned for the future of this group?
1. First and foremost I remember the spam fest that was one of the previous groups that I was in. The number one priority is to get a team of admins and mods together to keep this group from becoming a nuisance to its members.
2. With this team we will streamline the use of the group, and grow its population.
3. I'm working on a new event format that I plan to post on the forums after release. A group of pubbies can in theory go on their own to it. More details soon.
I am looking for moderators who have the time to spare, to occasionally go through this group and check for issues, and to respond to messages from members if something is wrong. PM the application to me. Don't post it here.
[b]Steam Profile Link:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you're the right person for this job?:[/b]
Click Here to Join:Back Up Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/holdfastmercs
Please post suggestions bellow!