Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Mustang

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: SpitFire
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2020, 03:19:29 am »
Community Name: TRR | Bombardier SpitFire
Steam Name: [1stDel] SpitFire
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoRegSpitFire/
Location/Timezone: Mid-Atlantic USA(EDT)
About Yourself: I'm a sophomore currently attending High School as a member of the PLTW program. My main hobbies are either playing baseball, or playing drums for my Symphonic band & Jazz Ensemble. I joined Holdfast in December 2017 & joined my first regiment(1stFGD) in March 2018 to September 2018. Since I've spent a month in the KRA(MBmdr.) & the remaining 18 or so months in the TRR as a Major & then Bombardier after rejoining. Since joining I've logged close to 1500hrs in this game almost entirely in public LBs, private LBs, & comp events.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Experience with dealing with the player base and regiments, being able to stay unbiased & independent when admin'ing, and knowing the rules; including how to properly uphold them.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): I have been on the admin staff for the TRR since we started hosting our NA Saturday event back in September 2018 as both a junior Admin & Head admin for five different events(EU & NA) at different times; including our old NA public line battle. Currently I'm a XMG referee for weekly melee pickups & tournaments(EU & NA). I'm currently a NWL moderator for HFNWL Season 2. This means I organize servers, matches, regiments, uphold rules, keep track/watch over refs, ref matches myself, and just keep things running smoothly(I participate in anywhere from one to six matches per week). I was also a Referee for the HFNWL Season 1 & a referee for the TRRB NA group fighting league in 2019. I have also hosted multiple NA melee tournaments out of the “Holdfast Melee Server” as a Ex Discord admin, Referee, & Tourney Host and "XFL Melee Server." I'm also a admin on the 26th staff to help run their NA Thursday event when needed.
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I ran a Rainbow Six Siege round robin tournament as Head Admin for eight teams based on separate gaming communities for two seasons. I also acted as the temporary Admin for one season of a CSGO tournament. I am currently the Head admin on a twitch streamers discord & run my personal gaming community along with a handful of servers i'm a admin on. ~ From 80 --> 900 members.  I'm fairly experienced with creating configs in terms of editing and putting up/taking down servers. I'm very familiar with the in-game console.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/a
References (if any) Amit, Nastur, Grax, Highlander, Austro, Spacey

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:21:40 am by Mustang »

Offline 45eTaylor

• Server Administrator
  • Landsman
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2020, 03:46:22 am »
Community Name: [45e] Maj. Taylor
Steam Name:[45e] Taylor
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/45eTaylor/
Location/Timezone: Central USA
About Yourself:I am 27 yrs old, work from home at the moment and been playing games all my life. I have been in the BlackFish, Created the Gr.Armee and merged them into the 45e, been with the 45e for about 5 months now and love this community. Been a member of the HF community for over 1800 hours and almost 2 years.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am unbiased and always fair to everyone at all times, Been hosting events for about a year or so including the 45e Public Naval Event
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): yes, 45e Public Naval Event, 26thFI Thursday Linebattle, 26thFI Saturday EU Linebattle, 45e/BlackFish Conquest Linebattle.               
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Just in Holdfast
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: not at this time
References (if any) Peep, Italian Turtle

Offline Alexander_

• Landsman
  • NCO of the 45e Empress' Dragoons
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: [45e] Alexander
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2020, 06:04:12 am »
Community Name: [45e] Sfc. Alexander
Steam Name: Alexander the Great
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexandertheURLisTaken
Location/Timezone: USA EST
About Yourself: I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. I have been in the community since January 2018 when I joined the 2eGRD. When that regiment dissolved I joined the 45e in August 2018. I have 380 hours in Holdfast and I have been a consistent and active member of the community.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have been to countless AGS public line battles as well as private ones. I have a good understanding of the general rules of Holdfast line battles and naval battles. I believe that I have a good eye in events for the rules and I believe that I am unbiased towards any regiment.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): N/A             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: IRL I was the field commander for my marching band and the captain of my mock trial team, so I know how to organize people and events.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/A
References (if any) Taylor, Italian Turtle
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:18:10 am by Alexander_ »