Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Spectators and Scoreboards.  (Read 990 times)

Offline Gaz

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
Spectators and Scoreboards.
« on: September 24, 2017, 09:02:00 pm »
Hello

The suggestion i have for the Scoreboard and Spectators is as follows. Show on the player count to account for spectators as to my knowledge it does not do this as of yet, there have been times where i have went to join a server and been kicked from it because of the "Server is Full" when it shows on the server browser that it does have slots. For the Scoreboard please make it so we can scroll down to see everyone in the teams instead of showing the top X amount of people on the list and also make it show spectators as well so that admins can easily kick them if they are just sitting in there for ages and not actually playing.

Note i wrote this on 4 hours of sleep so if the English and spelling is shit you know why.

Offline Bluehawk

• Global Moderator
  • Midshipman
  • Что делать? Стоять и умирать!
Re: Spectators and Scoreboards.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 09:08:22 pm »
And add the name of the server somewhere on the scoreboard screen so a player can check at a glance where he's playing.

Offline RobinHood1

• Landsman
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 09:32:52 pm »
Free spectator camera would be great

Offline usnavy30

• Server Administrator
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • So much to see, so much to do
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Navy
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 09:40:49 pm »
I agree. It would be easier to spectate at-a-glance for any given situation. As right now, it is locked to alive player only and can only be zoomed closer or farther from that person as a point of reference.

Offline Lecourbe

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque !
    • 61e Régiment
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: [61e] Lecourbe
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 11:59:36 pm »
And add the name of the server somewhere on the scoreboard screen so a player can check at a glance where he's playing.

+1

Yeah, it could be cool. I'm especially thinking to people who would like to do some machinima ^^