Hello everyone, the 63e is proud to present you our 63e North American Sunday Linebattle! This linebattle will take place every Sunday at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Event will be held on one server with all in-game specialties placed on the battlefield. We require that line regiments bring about 10 men so that line infantry fights can be more enjoyable, and offer a better experience for all attending. We hope you enjoy the event and come back for more! If for some reason you or your regiment cannot attend for any reason, please post on this thread or contact an admin so we can plan ahead.
Notice: I will not be steam messaging or anything, you come on your own accord to the teamspeak to get the information.
- Leaders/Officers are expected to enforce these rules among the ranks.
- Please be courteous to other regiments and avoid flaming others in chat and using derogatory slurs in chat
- Individual spamming of any sort in chat is not allowed.
- Constant trolling of any kind is not allowed.
- Team killing on purpose is punishable by a ban. If someone is breaking rules or trolling, please let an admin know in TS.
- The rulings handed down by server admins are final, please bring up any issues with in-game administration up to an officer after the event.
- Firing on the charge is not allowed
- Minimum of 3 to be a line, once down to 2, they must join a friendly line
- Each Line is allowed one (1) of each Auxillery unit (Sapper is not included)
- Light Infantry is not considered line, but guard infantry is
- No Spacing is allowed
- No crouching
- No Reloading out of Line
- No Firing out of Line
- Max of 6 rifles 9 lights permitted. A minimum of 10 needed to apply
- May Fire on Charge
- Cannot reload out of formation or in a charge
- 5 man spacing maximum
- Musketoons are not options for weapons
- May crouch and take cover. May not split into smaller separate lines.
- Light Infantry is considered a skirmishing unit and must uphold these rules.
- Max of 12 total artillerymen permitted
- Two cannons only
- Sappers are allowed, but are restricted to artillery to build normal defenses.
- You may have a total of six Artillery Guards.
- Artillery Guards may fire at a distance of five man spacing near an active cannon. An active cannon is a cannon being aimed, pushed, or reloaded.
- Crew may pick up weapons and use them at will
- Max of 8 total Cavalrymen permitted
- If two or less units are left mounted, they must dismount unless they are continuing a charge.
- If ranged unit selected, may only fire in a lined up formation.
- Cannot fire a carbine or musket on the move or in a charge.
- Cavalry must operate in a group, no straying or ramboing towards different units.
- Dismounted cavalry are considered light infantry. Light infantry/Skirmishing rules apply and must maintain a max of 5 man spacing.
[b]Have you read the rules:[/b]
[b]Do you have the TS bookmarked?[/b]
>>> Skirmisher, Artillery, and Cavalry Specialties will be added to an active rotation. <<<
[b]Scheduled Event Date:[/b]
Info will be handed out at the 63e teamspeak 10 minutes before 8PM EST: