Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Welcome! Introduce Yourself  (Read 39167 times)

Offline SheroChef

• Ordinary Seaman
  • I always listen and help
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: SheroChef
Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself
« Reply #300 on: December 29, 2018, 01:04:26 pm »
Hi
My in game name is SheroChef i love strategic games and history u can say I am nerd in this.I like to think out new strategies and help to think for fixing problems. I talk 3 league and a nice guy.
Best Greetings

SheroChef

Offline 463rd_Gen_MisguidedTW

• Landsman
    • YouTube Channel
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2019, 03:37:38 pm »
Hello,

I am MisguidedTotalWar. I run a YouTube Channel under the same name for gaming and am trying to get back into streaming. I haven't played Holdfast long but have played Mount and Blade Warband for years.
I am the General of the 463rd legion. It is mainly an infantry unit but i am willing to brnach out. If you are interested hmu on her or steam  |YT| MisguidedTotalWar

Offline Jamesn2607

• Landsman
« Reply #302 on: March 07, 2019, 05:23:48 pm »
Hi guys, Nicholson here, a lot of the KRA members will know me, and know that I have come from not knowing how to shoot to being a pretty damn decent marksman, the KRA are an amazingly friendly and relaxed lot who are happy to take you, no matter how much of a noob you are and mould you into a good Soldier.

It has been an honour and a pleasure serving with these fine people for the past few months, and I look forward to many more hours of gameplay.

God Bless the KRA!