Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Mustang

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: SpitFire
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2020, 03:19:29 am »
Community Name: TRR | Bombardier SpitFire
Steam Name: [1stDel] SpitFire
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoRegSpitFire/
Location/Timezone: Mid-Atlantic USA(EDT)
About Yourself: I'm a sophomore currently attending High School as a member of the PLTW program. My main hobbies are either playing baseball, or playing drums for my Symphonic band & Jazz Ensemble. I joined Holdfast in December 2017 & joined my first regiment(1stFGD) in March 2018 to September 2018. Since I've spent a month in the KRA(MBmdr.) & the remaining 18 or so months in the TRR as a Major & then Bombardier after rejoining. Since joining I've logged close to 1500hrs in this game almost entirely in public LBs, private LBs, & comp events.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Experience with dealing with the player base and regiments, being able to stay unbiased & independent when admin'ing, and knowing the rules; including how to properly uphold them.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): I have been on the admin staff for the TRR since we started hosting our NA Saturday event back in September 2018 as both a junior Admin & Head admin for five different events(EU & NA) at different times; including our old NA public line battle. Currently I'm a XMG referee for weekly melee pickups & tournaments(EU & NA). I'm currently a NWL moderator for HFNWL Season 2. This means I organize servers, matches, regiments, uphold rules, keep track/watch over refs, ref matches myself, and just keep things running smoothly(I participate in anywhere from one to six matches per week). I was also a Referee for the HFNWL Season 1 & a referee for the TRRB NA group fighting league in 2019. I have also hosted multiple NA melee tournaments out of the “Holdfast Melee Server” as a Ex Discord admin, Referee, & Tourney Host and "XFL Melee Server." I'm also a admin on the 26th staff to help run their NA Thursday event when needed.
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I ran a Rainbow Six Siege round robin tournament as Head Admin for eight teams based on separate gaming communities for two seasons. I also acted as the temporary Admin for one season of a CSGO tournament. I am currently the Head admin on a twitch streamers discord & run my personal gaming community along with a handful of servers i'm a admin on. ~ From 80 --> 900 members.  I'm fairly experienced with creating configs in terms of editing and putting up/taking down servers. I'm very familiar with the in-game console.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/a
References (if any) Amit, Nastur, Grax, Highlander, Austro, Spacey

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:21:40 am by Mustang »

Offline 45eTaylor

• Server Administrator
  • Landsman
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2020, 03:46:22 am »
Community Name: [45e] Maj. Taylor
Steam Name:[45e] Taylor
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/45eTaylor/
Location/Timezone: Central USA
About Yourself:I am 27 yrs old, work from home at the moment and been playing games all my life. I have been in the BlackFish, Created the Gr.Armee and merged them into the 45e, been with the 45e for about 5 months now and love this community. Been a member of the HF community for over 1800 hours and almost 2 years.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am unbiased and always fair to everyone at all times, Been hosting events for about a year or so including the 45e Public Naval Event
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): yes, 45e Public Naval Event, 26thFI Thursday Linebattle, 26thFI Saturday EU Linebattle, 45e/BlackFish Conquest Linebattle.               
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Just in Holdfast
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: not at this time
References (if any) Peep, Italian Turtle

Offline Alexander_

• Landsman
  • NCO of the 45e Empress' Dragoons
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: [45e] Alexander
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2020, 06:04:12 am »
Community Name: [45e] Sfc. Alexander
Steam Name: Alexander the Great
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexandertheURLisTaken
Location/Timezone: USA EST
About Yourself: I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. I have been in the community since January 2018 when I joined the 2eGRD. When that regiment dissolved I joined the 45e in August 2018. I have 380 hours in Holdfast and I have been a consistent and active member of the community.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have been to countless AGS public line battles as well as private ones. I have a good understanding of the general rules of Holdfast line battles and naval battles. I believe that I have a good eye in events for the rules and I believe that I am unbiased towards any regiment.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): N/A             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: IRL I was the field commander for my marching band and the captain of my mock trial team, so I know how to organize people and events.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/A
References (if any) Taylor, Italian Turtle
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:18:10 am by Alexander_ »

Offline niko_

• Landsman
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2020, 09:19:29 pm »
(Please actually consider me. I give my word I won't fuck with it on official hours. You guys really need more admins and Im hella active so.)
Community Name: Niko
Steam Name: NiKo
Steam URL: steamcommunity.com/id/thesilverniko
Location/Timezone: EDT
About Yourself: I am a formerly toxic individual (kekw) but I'm super active in pubs and know the rules pretty well.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm super active and know  the rules. That should make me pretty qualified for the job. I won't be toxic or a moron as long as im hosting events :)
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): No but i've been going to events for literally forever.             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Not admining
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any) none

Offline PriestMaulian

• Landsman
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2020, 06:09:00 pm »
Community Name: [5th] Cav | 1Lt | Asterix
Steam Name: Maulian
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scrootson2/
Location/Timezone: The Netherlands/BST+1
About Yourself: I am Maulian, but now known as Asterix. I am a 21 years old male from the Netherlands. Currently working in the IT services, which gives me the opportunity to help out people on a daily basis already. ;) I am interested in football (not the american football) and playing video games (mainly Holdfast). My ultimate goal is to help out the event teams to create even better events within the game I enjoy so much.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe I will become a good event administrator simply because I am willing to dedicate a lot of free time towards improving the events experiences while also making sure everyone can have fun while going to the events. I am very active and also a friendly face within the community. These reasons basically qualify me for event admin in my eyes, because I believe the event admin team is definitely in need of such a person.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): Not as of yet, but I am very eager to learn the ways of administering Holdfast events - hence my application. I have also been to a shitload of events now since buying the game.             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have been administering events on a few other games, which gave me the basic insight on how to administer and how to handle ''trolls'' and other rulebreakers during events.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None, I am just happy to help out the administrator team where I can.
References (if any): [5th] Siege
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 06:10:33 pm by PriestMaulian »

Offline [5th] Siege

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Nick: [5th] Siege
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2020, 06:09:33 pm »
Community Name: [5th] Siege
Steam Name: Siege0615
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Siege0615
Location/Timezone: EU BST+1
About Yourself:  Respectfull, Fair (if more info needed let me know)
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Respectfull, Fair
Have you administered anyevents on Holdfast(if yes please specify):   5th Wednesday Event             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Regimental Leader | Admining Public Events | Admining Private Events |
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: not enough Communication between the Admin Team.
References (if any): 45th | Wilson
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 06:11:09 pm by [5th] Siege »