Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications  (Read 17677 times)

Offline Doomzdayz

• Petty Officer
  • Major of the 3e
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Jack
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2020, 12:13:39 am »
Community Name: Jackson

Steam Name:[3e] Jackson

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/3eJackson/

Location/Timezone: Australia - AEST

About Yourself: Currently a student in Year 10 living in New South Wales and spending most of my time out of school playing Holdfast and other games. Other hobbies include streaming and reading.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I play on the public servers almost every evening whether it be an NA/EU or AUS one and I am aware of the standards that public players are required to meet in terms of not being outright racist and trolling other players who are simply trying to enjoy their time on the server. I am aware of what actions should be taken for each situation and rule break and when to act on them. I also have lots of time on my hands right now

Previous Experience (if any): Official admin for the Oceanic event and public server.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope

References (if any): Sheeping Being, Creepy, CG Davwado.

Offline Steve

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Mr. Stevens
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2020, 06:24:54 am »
Community Name: Mr. Stevens
Steam Name: Mr. Stevens
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatKidMrStevens/
Location/Timezone: Australia, AEST
About Yourself: I just graduated from High School and I am on the path to joining the RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force). I've been playing Holdfast for a little over a year and half now and have always enjoyed playing the game/being in a regiment. Other games I usually play when I'm not on Holdfast include ARMA 3, Minecraft and Halo. 
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am always on the Official Servers and I usually attent most Public/Private events in AUS as well as NA. I know the rules extremely well on the Official Servers from the time I have been playing the game. I want everyone to have a fun and enjoyable experience playing the game without having to deal with toxicity, trolling and exploits.     
Previous Experience (if any): Oceanic Public Event Admin, Oceanic Public Server Admin, Private Event Admin when I was in the TRR and managed my own regiment Discord and training server.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None.
References (if any): Soy, Sheepish Being, CG Davwado, TRR Honor, 3e Jackson, 3e Creepy.

Offline [CG] Davwado

• Landsman
    • CG Brigade
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Davwado
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2020, 09:07:55 am »
Community Name: Davwado
Steam Name: Davwado
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/davwado/
Location/Timezone: Australia (AEST)
About Yourself: Been playing Holdfast for over a year now, I seem to spend most of my spare time working on server operations as well as modding of the game. Been interested in the era for a while and enjoy spending time coming to events and having fun on the public server.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm heavily involved in the OCE community and wish to see it continue to grow and see new players stick around and come back to play again.
Previous Experience (if any): OCE event admin, OCE public admin, OCE server operator
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Not really
References (if any): CG Rorschach, CG Drummond, Soy, MOV Hikkupz, CG Tycode, LHR Griffin, CG Poizy, Mr Stevens, Sheepish
Ello ello ello guys

Offline Creepy

• Landsman
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2020, 09:34:45 am »
Community Name: Creepy

Steam Name: Creepy

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatGuyCreepy/

Location/Timezone: Australia - AEST

About Yourself: I have played Holdfast for a bit over two years now and I have enjoyed being an Oceanic Public Event Admin and being a part of the regiment 3e. I am kind, mature and I am currently a student living in New South Wales, Australia. When not playing Holdfast, I will usually play other games such as Hoi4, Squad, FiveM and Total War games.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe I would be a good Administrator because I understand the rules of the Official Servers very well ever since I first started playing the Game back in 2018. I have had experience being in a leadership role and in a management role in other games such as FiveM and also once being a Regiment NCO in Holdfast. I have and wish to continue to put an end to toxicity and trolling in Holdfast to make a friendly and fun game that everyone will enjoy.

Previous Experience (if any): I have experience being an Oceanic Public Event Admin and an Oceanic Public Server Admin.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None.

References (if any): 3e Jackson, Sheepish Being, Soy, Mr. Stevens, CG Davwado.

Offline JennaBaby

• Landsman
  • Faction: Russian Empire
  • Nick: Jenna
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2020, 08:59:50 pm »
Community Name: Empress Of Russia Jenna

Steam Name: JennaBaby

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jennababyk/

Location/Timezone: United States East Coast

About Yourself: I am 19 year old college girl studying criminal law (hopefully become a lawyer). I was born in Austria in the outskirts of Vienna and moved to the US when I was a child. I am nice and loving to everyone I meet and always go out of my way to cheer up my friends and family but if I have to put my foot down I will do what is necessary to make sure everyone plays fairly.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator:I have been playing this game for about a year now and within this time have seen many amazing people and met great friends. I want to see everyone be nice to each other. The other day I saw an officer player glitched inside rocks killing people in my spawn, I asked him why he did it and he said to f off. After this, I thought about being a server admin to enforce game rules and exploiters when there are no admins on. I want to see this community grow more than it already is. I have made my own public community to help grow the Holdfast community into a fun enjoyable game to play. I have been playing this game for about a year now

Previous Experience (if any): I led line battles in the Whitecoats and led trainings, I run my own community. I will do my very best if chosen to be a admin.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: It will take a bit to get used to and asking for advice if something goes on.

References (if any): 45e Major Taylor
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:15:00 pm by JennaBaby »

Offline zxnıchıro

• Petty Officer
  • Член лейб-гвардии гренадеров.
  • Faction: Russian Empire
  • Nick: Gren_LG Mikhail
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2020, 10:34:41 pm »
Community Name: Raidxn

Steam Name: Raidxn

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015419084/

Location/Timezone: Brussels, Belgium

About Yourself: I'm a 23-year-old guy who is very interested in history and graphics design. I study drawing and graphics design at a local academy. I also practice a few sports which are Tennis and Fitness. I am obviously also into a lot of genres in video gaming, varying from FPS to Racing games. I also love to study languages. Russian is my current language that I'm studying.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I always try to be a friendly and calm person in stressy situations. It is important to always stay friendly and respectful when dealing with people. When it comes to administration I don't see myself as a "king" who can use his powers at will. I want to be an administrator so I can keep the gameplay enjoyable for every individual in the server. Since the regiment I'm in returned to gaming, I will be much more active in the future, which means I will probably also be on whilst maybe other administrators cannot be. Another reason that I would like to be an admin, is because this position requires responsibility and you learn to know other open-minded people as well. It also teaches you how to interact with people in a mature way. I also know a few other languages than English, for example, Dutch, basic French, basic German and a little Russian as I'm studying Russian right now. So if the situation arises, and some of the players don't understand certain things (rules, etc) because of their lack of knowledge of the English language, I can explain it to them as well. I am also very responsive, I will always try to respond asap when there are any questions or concerns about certain things.

In short, I just want everyone to have an enjoyable experience on the Official servers by keeping out the rulebreakers who take away the enjoyment of other players, be a helping hand to the admin team, meet new people along the way and have a good time.

Previous Experience (if any): Several servers on the Napoleonic Wars DLC of M&B Warband which includes a few regimental servers not so long ago.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope.

References (if any): It's been a while since I have been an administrator. I did a few regimental servers from my own regiments that I used to lead not so long ago. I can't think of any references right now.

Feel free to message me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline Duckyyy

• Landsman
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2020, 12:17:17 pm »
Community Name: Ducky

Steam Name: Ducky

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4Get2Duck/

Location/Timezone: Australia (Perth) - AWST

About Yourself: I've been playing Holdfast for a over 2 1/2 years and have always enjoyed playing the game/being in a regiment, assisting in admining Regimental events in EU/NA Regiments and as one of the admins for the OCE Public Events. I was in the TRR prior to starting the AIF (now IFF) Aus Regiment. Other games I usually play when I'm not on Holdfast include DOTA 2, Minecraft and Among Us, and Rainbow Six Siege. Prior to joining the Royal Australian Navy I completed a degree in Psychology, and am now completing a Masters in Intelligence.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am always on the Official Servers and I usually attend most Public/Private events in AUS as well as NA/EU occasionally. I know the rules extremely well on the Official Servers from the time I have been playing the game. I want everyone to have a fun and enjoyable experience playing the game without having to deal with toxicity, trolling and exploits. I am also playing in the later hours of the OCE/Asia timezone being situated on the Western side of the country.

Previous Experience (if any): Oceanic Public Event Admin, Private Event Admin when I was in the TRR and managed my own regiment Discord and training server.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:None

References (if any): Soy, Sheepish Being, CG Davwado, TRR Honor, 3e Jackson, 3e Creepy, IFF Zombat, TRR Spongeboob,