Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 16647 times)

Offline NickelBlack

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2019, 02:51:15 am »
Name under which you were banned: NickelBlack

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: I dont know

What was happening when you got banned: I dont know i was muted a long time ago and just started playing again and i am muted now.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: I dont know

Time and date when the account was banned: I dont Know

Timezone: US EST

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139494224/home

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don’t know

Offline 1pence2pence

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Colonel and founding member of the NDF
    • NDF Discord
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Pence
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2019, 04:33:02 pm »
first off this is a MUTE not a ban, I was told to go here to appeal.

Name under which you were banned: something like “{ndf} big_monkey_man”
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Think the mute might have been game wide
What was happening when you got banned: Insulted the KRA too many times (joke) after an admin said stop
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Never
Time and date when the account was banned: There’s no way I can remember that sorry
Timezone: UK
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380597831
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): They never disclosed as they only used private messages under the name “admin”
Why should you be unbanned?: The mute was meant to be temporary and it’s been almost a month
Pence

Offline willy stroker

• Landsman
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2019, 05:37:50 pm »
willy stroker
naval battelfield EU7
broke the rules destroyed my own cannon and it killed a teammate 
not sure time last month sometime
EU
profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800644867/
not sure which Administrator banned me                                                     
Am sorry daft mistake wont happen again

Offline Mayuri_Is_Trash

• Landsman
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2019, 10:45:08 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I think it was "Mayuri_Is_Trash" or "IWantToCumInsideRainbowDash"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? EU8, EU2, and EU5
What was happening when you got banned: For EU8 and 2, I had blown up one of our own cannons with another one of ours. For EU5, the admin had sent an odd PM to me after telling me to get into a lifeboat, so I jokingly said in the chat "The admins being a predator to me", or something to that effect
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I was banned from an NA sever after that due to the cannon thing
Time and date when the account was banned: Don't know exact date, but it was late April
Timezone: CDT
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858727099/
Which Administrator banned you? I do not know
Why should you be unbanned? The ban for the naval server was completely unjustified, as it was just a simple joke to a weird dm. For the other two, I have been playing for two months on the NA server, and have not griefed once since then, so I believe I can be trusted to not blow up any more cannons.

Offline Vauquen

• Landsman
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2019, 07:37:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Haybales 9 years old gf
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU3 - Army Front (this is where the ban happened, but I'm abnned from all servers)
What was happening when you got banned: a controversy about KRA, now I can't type in the chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: 16/07/2019 , 6pm
Timezone: HEC: UTC+01:00
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vauquen/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Haybales
Why should you be unbanned?: I've been banned even if I stopped before the last warning. This name doesn't constitute an insult.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 12:36:56 am by Vauquen »

Offline Vauquen

• Landsman
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2019, 07:40:28 pm »
*I am banned from all servers