Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 32714 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2020, 11:53:14 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Loremaster
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1, EU2, EU3, NA3 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was trying to join Holdfast's official European servers, and on each of them, I got a notification saying I'd been kicked by an admin. The only possible reason I can imagine might have to do with my beginning to play as an officer a couple of weeks prior; something I said in my inspirational speeches might have been considered offensive. However, the fact remains that no admin gave me a warning. Edit: It seems that I've been banned from all official Holdfast servers. I still have no idea why.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Not as far as I'm aware; I certainly was never contacted by any admins beforehand.
Time and date when the account was banned: 26/03/2020, 20:40, when I tried to log in, was when I learned about this. I hadn't been playing for a couple of weeks prior.
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113083417/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea.
Why should you be unbanned?: If this is some sort of blanket ban, I'd quite like to know what exactly I did to deserve it, since I got no warnings, and to my knowledge, have obeyed server rules. If it turns out I did breach server rules, then I can only apologise, but I'm convinced I've done nothing wrong.
We can't find any steam account associated with a ban, have you tried posting in tech support?

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 11:53:36 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Zero
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1 - Army front
What was happening when you got banned: Got pissed in the rounds before because many People where not play the Game and just fooling around then tryd to steal a Canon get warned by Admin then argued with him and then got banned.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Dont know exactly somewhere between November/Dezember 19 i guess
Timezone: Middle europe Time Zone
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007307890/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: Because this was a one time Mistake
Unbanned, make sure not to do it again.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2020, 11:54:30 pm »
Name under which you were banned: B-Baller_Samantha
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All of them I believe, I can't connect to any.
What was happening when you got banned: I honestly forget I was probably high at the time.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: I forget
Timezone: Eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ColonelRostova/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: It's completely unplayable cuz i can't connect to any server and I can't get a refund so i thought i'd come here and ask to be unbanned. Also by unbanning me you'll bring the player count of women up from 0 to 1
You were banned for artillery trolling, appeal denied for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2020, 11:55:22 pm »
Name under which you were banned: TheDoggg
Which official server(s) are you banned from? NA Official Servers
What was happening when you got banned: Said a naughty word (F word that is 6 characters) ; Also id like to point out i was given a warning and admin didnt say anything afterward.... but i still got chat muted without notification from Admin.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Only received a soft warning for language
Time and date when the account was banned: Chat was muted on 4 April 2020 not sure on the time.
Timezone: AKST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDoggg1
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Not sure
Why should you be unbanned?: Last time i play chicken with saying naughty words (ie the word that starts with an F) in chat just to get attention. I like having the privilege to chat with other players.

***Correction*** All NA servers im text chat banned.

Thanks for your time administrators!

Last Edited April 17th.... This original submission was April 10th.... Ive been text chat banned since April 4th.....

10 Day Anniversary, PM me :)
Unbanned, however you were warned multiple times by administrators prior to this.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2020, 11:56:00 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 63e_SoP_Drama
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1
What was happening when you got banned: I got VOIP banned for following up with a guy that had come up to me earlier asking about joining the regiment I am in. This is unfair.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I had received warnings, but I didn't break the rule when the VOIP ban was executed.
Time and date when the account was banned: 7:20ish EST | 4/15/2020
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445645622/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): E|C Jon Snow
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I did not break any rules.

Not an accurate representation of what happened, appeal denied for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2020, 11:57:14 pm »
If you have an outstanding ban you would like to appeal feel free to do so, or alternatively a new appeal if your previous one did not go through.

I would highly suggest being as accurate as possible with regards to the circumstances of your ban/mute.

Offline Loremaster1998

• Landsman
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2020, 12:45:06 am »
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1, EU2, EU3, NA3 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was trying to join Holdfast's official European servers, and on each of them, I got a notification saying I'd been kicked by an admin. The only possible reason I can imagine might have to do with my beginning to play as an officer a couple of weeks prior; something I said in my inspirational speeches might have been considered offensive. However, the fact remains that no admin gave me a warning. Edit: It seems that I've been banned from all official Holdfast servers. I still have no idea why.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Not as far as I'm aware; I certainly was never contacted by any admins beforehand.
Time and date when the account was banned: 26/03/2020, 20:40, when I tried to log in, was when I learned about this. I hadn't been playing for a couple of weeks prior.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113083417/
Why should you be unbanned?: If this is some sort of blanket ban, I'd quite like to know what exactly I did to deserve it, since I got no warnings, and to my knowledge, have obeyed server rules. If it turns out I did breach server rules, then I can only apologise, but I'm convinced I've done nothing wrong.
We can't find any steam account associated with a ban, have you tried posting in tech support?
I have been in the tech support Discord section, and the suggestion was that I'd been banned from official Holdfast servers; this was borne out when I attempted to join the 51st's regimental training server, and succeeded. In all official Anvil battlefield servers, I got a notification saying I'd been kicked by an administrator.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:14:34 pm by Loremaster1998 »

Offline ENG-DINO

• Landsman
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2020, 02:52:24 am »
Name under which you were banned: TRR | Rider Nigel Farage
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: banned on eu 8 and muted on all official servers.
What was happening when you got banned: i was being very stupid
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned:long time ago
Timezone:gmt
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150716596/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: i was banned for saying some very very horrible stuff and i know i have done wrong. but since the ban i have changed a lot and i am a better person and i am very sorry to everyone i was mean to please just give me a chance to show that i have changed i really miss playing on eu8 line battles and would love to be unmuted, i promise i will do nothing bad again. i really do love this game so please give me another chance.   thank you.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 03:00:23 am by ENG-DINO »

Offline Roy

• Landsman
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2020, 05:00:16 am »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: [1er GGR] GrdS. Banks

Which official server(s) are you banned from? All of them.

What was happening when you got banned: I was spawn recruiting.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No

Time and date when the account was banned: A week ago at the time of this edit. I do not remember at what time I was banned, as I didn't realize it happened until days later.

Timezone: EST

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847260288/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know.

Why should you be unbanned?: At the time I had only 30-40 hours in game, most of which being in private events with my regiment. I have been given proof that I was warned at the time about spawn recruiting (At the time I did not know it was against the rules for I was not in the Holdfast Official Discord Server) but at the time I must not have seen them because I am on and off my computer due to having to take care of my baby sister. (I had to take care of my baby sister at the time because I was with my grandma to prevent getting sick from my parents which are both nurses, I am a diabetic.)

But regardless of my personal situation, I am clearly at fault but I wish to repair my standing, as I get more serious with this game every time I open it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:26:04 am by Roy »

Offline Loremaster1998

• Landsman
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2020, 03:14:59 pm »
I have been in the tech support Discord section, and the suggestion was that I'd been banned from official Holdfast servers; this was borne out when I attempted to join the 51st's melee arena server, and succeeded. In all official Anvil battlefield servers, I got a notification saying I'd been kicked by an administrator.
Edit: Sorry, posted this one by accident.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 03:16:33 pm by Loremaster1998 »

Offline Longstreet

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2020, 05:29:12 am »
Name under which you were Muted:1ereBrig | Gen. Levy
Which official server(s) are you muted from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got muted: Me and about 10 of my guys formed a line and were doing some public recruiting. The plan was to form a line and get public players to join us so they could get a chance to play in line combat. I will admit I may have recruited a little to much but the holdfast warning system isnt very good. I was informed after I was muted that I was warned but i really did not see the warning, I am not making an excuse but since the admin who muted me knows me he could have just messaged me on discord saying hey levy you cant do that. I would have stopped, anyways I am not making any excuses if I broke a role I understand which is why I am making this appeal. So again I hope i can be unmuted thank you for taking the time to read this,
Did you break any other rules prior to your mute ? (this may include any prior mutes, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes I was muted once before for a different reason entirely but it was worked out and that was about a month and a half ago.
Time and date when the account was Muted:I dont know about 10:30 EST maybe
Timezone:West coast
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248306096/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):[45e] Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned because I contribute as much as I can by recruiting for the game and hosting events for people to play, I really think and I am not trying to be rude but only honest.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:30:29 pm by Longstreet »

Offline Sir Banania

• Landsman
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2020, 06:22:53 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I dont remember.
Which official server(s) are you banned from? I dont know but probably all servers cause i tried to talk on each server, without succes.
What was happening when you got banned: I dont remember too.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I dont think so.
Time and date when the account was banned: I dont know.
Timezone: GMT+1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tranche2P1
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I dont know.
Why should you be unbanned?:
I should be unmuted because I am a player who likes to play rp and I therefore see myself handicapped in this task without the possibility of communicating naturally. I'm only in the game looking for fun and nothing else (no troll, mockery or other stupidity.): I do not know the reason for my mute and do not really see any reason to play  when I can no longer communicate ... Unmuting me would play again the game on which I spent great moments before mute. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 06:24:59 pm by Sir Banania »

Offline Samantha Rostova

• Landsman
  • B-Ballers Rule
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2020, 07:24:16 pm »
Name under which you were banned: B-Baller_Samantha
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All servers
What was happening when you got banned: I think i was arty trolling but i was very high so maybe I didn't know what was going on.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No!
Time and date when the account was banned: I can't remember its been months
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ColonelRostova/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I can't remember
Why should you be unbanned?: You unbanned my Girlfriend Extradonut and we were trolling at the same time so i just don't understand why i gotta stay banned while she gets to go.

Offline human races

• Landsman
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2020, 04:34:40 am »
Name under which you were banned: human races
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:na3?
What was happening when you got banned: playing minecraft on holdfast
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): i dont think so
Time and date when the account was banned: 9 15 pm
Timezone: chicago
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308185001/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): idk
Why should you be unbanned?: i like the game i just wanted to play minecraft for a bit on it thats all

Offline Gypsy Bandit

• Landsman
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2020, 08:34:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: =+= [The Big Hats] Gypsy Bandit
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: Glitching and killing under the map,
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Politics about cookies.
Time and date when the account was banned: 5/18/2020
Timezone: South Korea
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): Pegg the Doogy
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Mr. Ghetty
Why should you be unbanned?:[/b][/b]  I really love the game, I'm actually addicted and would lose my patience if I couldn't play this game. 2nd reason my group wants me to rep for them but... this is a lesson to stop ruining the devs artwork.