Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 16531 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2018, 11:16:57 pm »
]Name under which you were banned[/b]:       HitlerDidNothingWrong
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:    na2 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Did not like my name
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):    No
Time and date when the account was banned1/10/2018 roughly 10pm or around that evening
Timezone:   Eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):   http://steamcommunity.com/id/Impending777Doom/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):   I don't know
Why should you be unbanned   I changed my name to "Alex Jones"
Name under which you were banned: God Emperor Donald Trump
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Battlefield. US SERVER
What was happening when you got banned: Admin warned me about racism, but I wasn't blantly saying racial slurs. When I got mad about dying, a few racial slurs were said.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: 12:00 pm, 1/29/2018,
Timezone:CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998121112
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):  Not sure.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I enjoy this server a lot, and I know I was wrong for saying a racial slur. I now know you guys are completely serious when warning now and I promise it won't happen again.
Unbanned

Offline Kuffin

• Ordinary Seaman
  • *SQEAKER* stay atleast 3 miles away at all times.
  • Nick: Pucc Boi
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2018, 02:39:39 am »
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 09:27:45 pm by Kuffin »
(ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

Offline headsup

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2018, 02:15:08 am »
Name under which you were banned: pixskull
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was spamming all chat with my website.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: 10:00 pm, 2/17/2018
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/id/pixskull
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Getty.
Why should you be unbanned?: I enjoy the game and want to support it during it's infancy. I will not spam chat again. I have no previous bans from any other game.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 02:16:52 am by headsup »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2018, 08:55:09 am »
Name under which you were banned: pixskull
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was spamming all chat with my website.
Time and date when the account was banned: 10:00 pm, 2/17/2018
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/id/pixskull
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Getty.
Why should you be unbanned?: I enjoy the game and want to support it during it's infancy. I will not spam chat again. I have no previous bans from any other game.
Unbanned, should be able to rejoin.

Offline im a good guy i swear

• Landsman
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2018, 04:30:58 am »
Name under which you were banned: SGTMAJ longneck n****/ Admins are f****** jew dogs
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:all
What was happening when you got banned:Sayin racist words in the chat, offensive name, being rude to admins
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/ priod to the ban, I wasn't doing anything else than being vugar and being rude to admins
Time and date when the account was banned: 04:05 AM 03/05/2018
Timezone:pacific (I'm in japan)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[ idk how to put steam profile link, but my name on steam is Shewasntmycousin,butmysister
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know) I don't remember the admins name
Why should you be unbanned?:Because I'm a good guy. didn't mean anything malicious or anything, just foolin around

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:00:34 am by im a good guy i swear »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2018, 05:41:45 am »
Name under which you were banned: SGTMAJ longneck nigga/ Admins are fucking jew dogs
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:all
What was happening when you got banned:nothing, just being stupid
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):I mean yea I guess
Time and date when the account was banned:like 30-45 mins
Timezone:pacific
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):Shewasntmycousin,butmysister
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):idk
Why should you be unbanned?:Because I'm a good guy. didn't mean anything malicious or anything, just foolin around
Need to amend this unban request before I look at it.

Offline Kuffin

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2018, 03:08:35 pm »
Name under which you were banned: oreomaster
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: I think all NA servers
What was happening when you got banned: I found a glitch where i didn't have to reload my pistol (didn't kill anyone) and i got banned
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: not sure probably mid November to late November
Timezone: UST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/id/buhnanuh/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't purposely do the glitch and i would love to play on the official servers again
(ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

Offline El-Macellaio

• Landsman
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2018, 10:26:24 pm »
Name under which you were banned: (Steam name) El-Macellaio
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : All Official servers ( NA 5, NA 7, EU 1, NA 1)
What was happening when you got banned: I discovered a glitch by coincidence which provides unlimited ammo & 0 reload time to firing weapons and abused it.
Time and date when the account was banned: 21:00, 10th January 2018 (I have been very busy since the ban and now, in my freetime, I would like to get back to playing this awesome game)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198374230398/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Do not know.
Why should you be unbanned?: I love the game and I love the community, I believe it is one of a kind and quite well designed. I would really like to be able to play again and I will never abuse of any glitch again as I discovered it by coincidence and have never been banned in any other game.

Offline stiff300

• Landsman
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2018, 12:30:56 am »
Name under which you were banned:                   MushroomSouprise
Which official server(s) are you banned from?:      All
What was happening when you got banned:          Unsure
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?:  Not to my knowledge
Time and date when the account was banned:       Unsure
Timezone:                                    CST
Steam profile link:                         http://steamcommunity.com/id/MushroomSouprise
Which Administrator banned you?:  Unsure
Why should you be unbanned?:      Before Holdfast I played Mount and Musket and Napoleonic Wars for around 7 years, I have always tried to be a friendly player and helpful to noobs. I dont remember ever getting banned so I am not quite sure the reason behind it, though i have been advised by an admin it was probably TK, so please dont mistake a lack of information for lack of remorse. I sincerely apoligize for any trouble I have caused or rules I have broken. I have been a part of this community for many years and im hoping that i can continue to be a part of it for many years to come.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:33:04 am by stiff300 »

Offline billybradley

• Landsman
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2018, 02:55:25 am »
Name under which you were banned:N\A
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got banned:dont know
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned:dont know
Timezone:dont know
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):68Th_Major_billybradley
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):boon
Why should you be unbanned?:ive always played this server my brother was on an started drama on my accont when i was gone on a job wasnt my fault wont happen again

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2018, 11:20:21 am »
Name under which you were banned:N\A
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got banned:dont know
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned:dont know
Timezone:dont know
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):68Th_Major_billybradley
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):boon
Why should you be unbanned?:ive always played this server my brother was on an started drama on my accont when i was gone on a job wasnt my fault wont happen again
Name under which you were banned:                   MushroomSouprise
Which official server(s) are you banned from?:      All
What was happening when you got banned:          Unsure
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?:  Not to my knowledge
Time and date when the account was banned:       Unsure
Timezone:                                    CST
Steam profile link:                         http://steamcommunity.com/id/MushroomSouprise
Which Administrator banned you?:  Unsure
Why should you be unbanned?:      Before Holdfast I played Mount and Musket and Napoleonic Wars for around 7 years, I have always tried to be a friendly player and helpful to noobs. I dont remember ever getting banned so I am not quite sure the reason behind it, though i have been advised by an admin it was probably TK, so please dont mistake a lack of information for lack of remorse. I sincerely apoligize for any trouble I have caused or rules I have broken. I have been a part of this community for many years and im hoping that i can continue to be a part of it for many years to come.
Both unbanned, should be able to rejoin.

Offline Steigert

• Landsman
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2018, 06:17:36 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Steigert
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Match started and i started using cannon. Another guy tried to take the cannon in between shots. I got irritated and aimed the cannon away and went to the bathroom. When i came back he had told an admin that i hoarded it for 6 min, then i got kicked. I rejoined and went back to the cannon that was now unused and 1min later i got banned (i think, cant rejoin the server since)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):Have not been notified of any rule breakings before. I may have been warned about it when i was in the bathroom but due to not being able to scroll in chat i cannot tell.
Time and date when the account was banned: Unsure. Between 23 and 24 of april.
Timezone:UTC +2
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967447105
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Unknown
Why should you be unbanned?:Love the game. I feel that its harsh to ban a person over a cannon dispute. 

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2018, 09:39:59 am »
Name under which you were banned: Steigert
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: Match started and i started using cannon. Another guy tried to take the cannon in between shots. I got irritated and aimed the cannon away and went to the bathroom. When i came back he had told an admin that i hoarded it for 6 min, then i got kicked. I rejoined and went back to the cannon that was now unused and 1min later i got banned (i think, cant rejoin the server since)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):Have not been notified of any rule breakings before. I may have been warned about it when i was in the bathroom but due to not being able to scroll in chat i cannot tell.
Time and date when the account was banned: Unsure. Between 23 and 24 of april.
Timezone:UTC +2
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967447105
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Unknown
Why should you be unbanned?:Love the game. I feel that its harsh to ban a person over a cannon dispute.
Unbanned, you received several warnings in game. Make sure this doesn't happen again.

Offline Kuffin

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2018, 09:38:08 pm »
Name under which you were banned:oreomaster
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:all of them
What was happening when you got banned:i found a gltch where i didnt have to reload my pistol
Time and date when the account was banned:november
Timezone:
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):http://steamcommunity.com/id/buhnanuh/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):dont now
Why should you be unbanned?:i didn't purposely initiate the glitch and i payed for this game so it isn't right that i get banned because of one of it's faults
(ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

Offline bugfish™

• Landsman
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2018, 02:23:28 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Bugfish™
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: (I dont know if im banned, i cant play on all of them - just going back to menue)
What was happening when you got banned: Honestly, i used some kind of speed manipulation through cheat engine (my friend show it to me) and was waving my flag inside the other base with an amount of 100 flag "switches" per second. Unfortunately an admin was not impressed of my speed flagshow what i can understand XD I flyed over the map with
around 500 km/h but it was not like an exploit or something like that (im developer) it was just a little speed manipulation and im very sorry XD

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Nope
Time and date when the account was banned: 2 Days Ago in the evening :/ Sorry idk more
Timezone: German
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/bugfishtm/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Sorry idk
Why should you be unbanned?: I swear i will never do it again and be a good role playing part of the community XD I only used this speed"hack" once (overclocking method)
and was just doing weird stuff without any sense (not abusing it) XD But yeah, i see that point why i was banned