Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 30797 times)

Offline Pope

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2020, 10:08:03 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [QRR][3rd-Bat] Wagwan. Pope
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU8
What was happening when you got banned: Playing Bobby Shmurda - Hot N*gga in voip at the start of the round, which i did get kicked for
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): The day previously I had been warned for attempting to constructing swastika and the nword. 
Time and date when the account was banned: 14/05/2020, around 10pm BST
Timezone:BST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ospray2k14/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I was informed by Peep but I think the ban was by Rewan
Why should you be unbanned?: Although I have no excuse for the prior offence which was a partial reason, I believe that the admin who kicked and then banned me acted on a somewhat incorrect assumption that I was playing the song by Gangsta Rap which constantly repeats the N word. I understand that playing the song was wrong however I was unaware of the exact details of the rule. I assumed that since the musician was black and the usage lacked any racist context or malicious intention (although I understand that the admin may not have known this intentions) the song, although voip, would simply lead to a verbal to stop voip spamming at worst. I apologise for this rule break and do not intend to either voip spam, or make racist symbolism out of sapper materials again.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:33:38 pm by Pope »

Offline BigIron

• Landsman
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2020, 12:59:07 am »
Name under which you were banned: [The Big Hats] Big Iron
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3 NA2 and other official servers
What was happening when you got banned:I was sleeping and found out I was banned the next morning while I was offline. I suspect that I was banned because I accidentally got underneath the map and took advantage of it.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned:Sometime between 5/17/20 and 5/18/20. im not sure what time.
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/A_Man_With_Big_Iron/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I enjoy this game and the community built around it. I want to be a better pillar of that community and learn from my mistakes. This truly is piece of art and as a history buff  I can truly appreciate the experience you guys are trying to make and I really want to to continue playing this with my friends
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:44:00 am by BigIron »

Offline BreakShoot

• Landsman
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2020, 09:25:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Anthony
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All of them (can't join any)
What was happening when you got banned: I was in a game, do not remember much as this was months ago.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I've never been banned or punished prior to this ban.
Time and date when the account was banned: Absolutely no idea, this was months ago.
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ant0n3yy/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): N/A
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't exploit anymore, I just want to shoot people and do melee fights :(

Offline human races

• Landsman
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2020, 03:50:44 pm »
Name under which you were banned: human races
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:idk
What was happening when you got banned: sapper trolling
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): sapper trolling in past
Time and date when the account was banned: may 7th 7pm ish
Timezone: chicago
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308185001/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no
Why should you be unbanned?: i learned my lesson and wanna play the game again its only game ive enjoyed i wont play as sapper class anymore

Offline Fabut

• Landsman
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2020, 10:23:55 pm »
Name under which you were banned:  : )  (without space in between, shows emoji if typed normally here)
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studious Official NA1 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: Glitched under the map
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):  No
Time and date when the account was banned: May 28, 2020
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/FabutS
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
Why should you be unbanned?: Although it's still my fault I was following someone's demonstration. Shortly after I managed to glitch out of the map I think I was automatically banned. I didn't take any advantage of the glitch as I was banned shortly after. I'm sorry and I learned my lesson.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 10:50:33 pm by Fabut »

Offline [ 1er GGR ]GrdV. Fireball

• Landsman
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2020, 09:16:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [ 1er GGR ] GdrV. Fireball

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All NA Army Battlefield Servers.

What was happening when you got banned: I used a glitch to get on top of the world border on Canyon.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No sir.

Time and date when the account was banned: May 28th, 2020. 2 PM (+/-)

Timezone: CST

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851932189/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): !PeeP

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be given a second chance because I received no warning before I was banned. If I was told to get down, I would've had no issue in doing so. I did not have any malintent when I was up there anyway, I wasn't spawn trapping or anything, I was just running around on the top of the map, and if I do get unbanned, I plan on never doing it again.