Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 28084 times)

Offline Loremaster1998

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2020, 10:43:53 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Loremaster
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU1, EU2, EU3, NA3 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was trying to join Holdfast's official European servers, and on each of them, I got a notification saying I'd been kicked by an admin. The only possible reason I can imagine might have to do with my beginning to play as an officer a couple of weeks prior; something I said in my inspirational speeches might have been considered offensive. However, the fact remains that no admin gave me a warning.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Not as far as I'm aware; I certainly was never contacted by any admins beforehand.
Time and date when the account was banned: 26/03/2020, 20:40, when I tried to log in, was when I learned about this. I hadn't been playing for a couple of weeks prior.
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113083417/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea.
Why should you be unbanned?: If this is some sort of blanket ban, I'd quite like to know what exactly I did to deserve it, since I got no warnings, and to my knowledge, have obeyed server rules. If it turns out I did breach server rules, then I can only apologise.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 06:30:24 pm by Loremaster1998 »

Offline Zero

• Landsman
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2020, 10:35:34 am »
Name under which you were banned: Zero
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1 - Army front
What was happening when you got banned: Got pissed in the rounds before because many People where not play the Game and just fooling around then tryd to steal a Canon get warned by Admin then argued with him and then got banned.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Dont know exactly somewhere between November/Dezember 19 i guess
Timezone: Middle europe Time Zone
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007307890/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: Because this was a one time Mistake

Offline OiYeahTheBoys

• Landsman
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2020, 11:39:08 am »
Name under which you were banned: DJ Corona Virus
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1
What was happening when you got banned: I think i was banned from voice and text chat because i said some racial slur as a joke or i was playing my music too loud
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?  No
Time and date when the account was banned: Approx. around 3-4 PM not too sure
Timezone: Australian Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): http://steamcommunity.com/id/yehbruvva12/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Not Sure
Why should you be unbanned?: I was just joking around with chat I didnt mean to offend anyone.

Offline Longstreet

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2020, 04:12:15 am »
Name under which you were Muted: [18thKGL] Col. Levy
Which official server(s) are you Mutedfrom? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 I think
What was happening when you got banned: I think i was banned from voice and text chat because i said faggot
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?  apparently but I wasnt aware that I was warned due to the fact no chat or anything pops up saying youve been warned
Time and date when the account was muted: yesterday. around 6-7 pmPM not too sure
Timezone: Australian Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248306096/
Which Administrator Muted you? (If you know): Getty