Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 32359 times)

Drama and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators a few days to review your case, optimally we will try to resolve these within 3 days but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 11:43:51 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "Haybales 10 yo gf ; )"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU2 - Army Battlefield (this is where the ban happened but i'm banned from all in fact)
What was happening when you got banned: Everything is in the name (a joke)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: midnight, june 2019
Timezone: UTC +00:00 (London)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vauquen/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Haybales (himself)
Why should you be unbanned?: I stopped posting with this name before the last warning. I'm an active player that never had troubles with admins before.
Unbanned, make sure not to do anything like this again.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 11:45:04 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Kekistani
Which official server(s) are you banned from? perm muted in all servers i believe
What was happening when you got banned: Cant remember exactly why but i think it was because i was playing music on the lower side of quality
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? not that i can remember
Time and date when the account was banned: dont remember maybe a year or so ago
Timezone: eastern
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966379971/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: It wont happen again and ive started to play more seriously and i dont want to jeopardize that (id also like to know what it says for a reason for my mute)
Unmuted

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 11:46:13 pm »
Name under which you were banned:Chazz Michael Michaels
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Game Studios Official NA3 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: (Mute Appeal in chat and VOIP) i was never made clear on what caused this but I assume it was with the following, I read sections from both Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto, Said "Who here has the balls to drop a hard R in Chat" (this resulted in a warning from admin), and once I figured out who the admin was I said something along the lines lets throw shade at him. I was promptly muted in VOIP and started typing #freechazz or something similar in chat along with a fair amount of others. My chat was muted and a message from the admin said this was permanent and directed me here. (this was across the span of 2 - 3 matches)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: I was warned to not have political discussions in Chat or VOIP
Time and date when the account was banned: Time: Unknown Date: 12/5/19
Timezone:ETC
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378096418/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Death_Adder
Why should you be unbanned?:I am one to walk the line, but accept when I am wrong and have crossed it
Unmuted

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 11:46:35 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Oreomaster
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All offical servers
What was happening when you got banned: It was in the early stages of release in which i found a bug where i did not need to reload my pistol
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Nope
Time and date when the account was banned:November maybe like 2 years ago
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):http://steamcommunity.com/id/ Kuffin13

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: I will admit that i did kill a few people but it was just in good fun and i feel as though its been long enough that i should able to play again as i did not seek out the bug and exploit it any further.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 11:47:21 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Richard
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: All I was standing in front of a cannon, which prevented a player from shooting or aiming the cannon. I wasn't screaming or cussing, I was literally just standing in front of a cannon.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: It was around 8:20 P.M. on either January 2nd or 3rd
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I don't think what I did was that serious but I do see that what I did was an a**hole move and the person that banned me did give me warnings to not do what I was doing. But, I didn't think that I would actually get banned for a small thing. I see what I did was wrong and I promise to never do that again, I learned my lesson.
Unbanned, make sure not to disrupt friendly artillery in the future.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Black Tiger Chat Ban Appeal
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 11:48:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned: ManteauBlanc | Col Tigre Noir TS
Which official server(s) are you banned from? EU2 if not all?:
What was happening when you got banned: Chat ban, some person posted the worn out lame joke of "whitecoats, sounds racist" after I posted my recruit message. I responded to that by saying "nobody ever said "blackfish, sounds racist", goes to show something about racial propaganda" and then some other person said "only white people can be racist". That is political in nature but I did not know that would be breaking the no political discussions rule because I wasn't engaging in political discussion just responding to what they said by making an observation, because nobody ever did make the "sounds racist" joke about blackfish when they were still around in game but people always make that joke with white coats because coats are like robes and KKK wore white robes obviously.

I was almost instantly banned being told "due to 10 prior chat warnings". Wow, didn't know a log was kept like that but either way, any of those warnings are all from long ago and I wasn't even issued a final warning before this ban, just banned, how is that fair? If the admin simply said "that comment is political, no political chat, final warning or you will be chat muted" and that would be the end of it. I don't want to talk politics in game because it's stupid and accomplished nothing and nobody even knows what they're talking about anyway.

I can easily refrain from responding to peoples stupid bullshit, I'm here to play the game, and I can't play properly if I can't chat with my team mates to coordinate and strategize and all that.

Please revoke the ban, I will not need to be warned at all ever again because fuck that shit, I want to play the game properly which includes using the chat. If other people post political stuff I don't care, ignoring it.

Thanks for hearing me out.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):I've been warned in the past on things obviously but it's all been worked out, I understand it all not I'm in line with the program, I had no idea that one little comment I made was in violation but I'm clear now.
Time and date when the account was banned: 1/9/2020 roughly 1:10 PM
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): steamcommunity.com/id/t-spin
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I'm clear now on what can't be said in game chat and intend to only use it for game purposes, working with the team, and especially recruiting. I recruit a lot of people so it really fucks me to not be able to do that, so the ban doesn't hurt just me it hurts my regiment. I will not use the in game chat for anything other than game talk as the rules outline, you have my word. It's not worth it saying anything that isn't directly about playing the game it doesn't do anything for anybody.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 11:48:55 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Drunk German Officer
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing music
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes I have several times in the past.
Time and date when the account was banned: The account was banned on September 11th 2019. I have since fully matured and would like to return to the game after more than four months.
Timezone: CEST.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990814276/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Believe it was Haybales.
Why should you be unbanned?: I have been banned before and would just like to return to the game.
We have no ban record for your steam ID, maybe try posting in tech support if this is still an issue.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 11:49:26 pm »
Name under which you were banned: B-Baller_EXtraDonut
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: Got some cannons stuck together, unsure of how to get them unstuck
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Maybe?
Time and date when the account was banned: 10:50pm EST Feb 3rd 2020
Timezone: Eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/abouttwentydonuts/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: I like the game, our regiment goes back to M&B Napoleonic War days.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 11:50:54 pm »
Reserved

Name under which you were banned: Napoléon Bonaparte
Which official server(s) are you banned from?  Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 (and Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA3 probably cause nobody can ear my voice, and all others servers... I tried...)
What was happening when you got banned: The admin told to me that my acces to void was revoked. and that i had to go to forum to say it.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: I don't remember.
Timezone: I don't know.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): BANANIA ( STEAM_0:1:128294594 )
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know.
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unban because i understood the reason why i was, and i understood that i dont have to restart what i did. (I rered  the rules to be sure and i will respect them now.) --> I love playing rp too, so... thats a bit anoying for me to be not able to talk........

thanks. (ITS THE 3rd TIME I TRY TO BE UNBANNED... so pls, answer)
You were muted for playing Hitler speech's after repeated warnings from administrators. Appeal denied for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 11:51:13 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "Captain"  (now: Chrząszczewski)
Which official server(s) are you banned from? (I'm MUTED on Every official Server (EU,NA etc.)
What was happening when you got banned: I was muted for racism
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: I didn't break any rules before and I didn't have any troubles with admins
Time and date when the account was banned: 07/26/2019
Timezone: Central European Time
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130486189/
Which Administrator banned you?: I honestly have no clue, I wasn't informed about that
Why should you be unbanned?: I have acknowledge of what I did and I won't do it again.I'm not causing any trouble, I'm an active player and my microphone is needed for the events. Thank you.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2020, 11:51:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 21st | Adj. Meal
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Muted on NA2, NA3, and possibly other servers
What was happening when you got banned: Somebody with a similar in-game username to mine was spamming text chat.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I made an elongated recruitment post, which I was warned for and did not repeat.
Time and date when the account was banned: December 17th, 2019. Time Unknown.
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJimmothy/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Unknown
Why should you be unbanned?: I was muted unjustly because of another players actions. When I was first warned about large recruitment messages, I immediately stopped posting them. Another player, whose username I cannot remember, continued to post, resulting in my muting.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 11:51:59 pm »
Name under which you were banned:Gaylord
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: I am not sure but I only play on na servers.
What was happening when you got banned:I was pretty high last night and I was stupid enough to start mic spamming.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: not sure
Timezone: not sure
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171285466/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): not sure
Why should you be unbanned?: I deeply regret for what I did and would like to apologize if I can get a second chance to interact with the players again.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 11:52:41 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 26th | Qrow
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Across all Na and Eu official,
What was happening when you got banned: I think i was either saying a racial slur or blasting music through my mic
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I don't think so
Time and date when the account was banned: this was at least more than 4 months ago
Timezone: Central
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/qrow1231/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: This was many months ago when i bought the game and i was stupidly joking around, i really enjoy the game and i have joined a regiment and would like to be able to speak in official servers again. I will not break the rules again <3
Unbanned