Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 35172 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators a few days to review your case, optimally we will try to resolve these within 3 days but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline Drama

• Able Seaman
  • Sword & Musket: NW2 - Bannerlord
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: 12es Regiment
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 09:47:04 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 63e_ChP_Drama
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: Voice Recruiting
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Voice Recruiting
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/1/2019 | 3:30 PM
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445645622/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): [45e] Italian Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I'll stop breaking this rule.

Offline Longstreet

• Able Seaman
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 01:02:02 am »
Name under which you were muted : [KTN] General William
Which official server(s) are you muted from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got muted: I was forming a line in the public server as I usually do. There was then a group of people who kept running up to me and cursing and yelling slurs at me. I  understand I responded in the wrong way which was calling them faggots and telling them to fuck off however it was the heat of the moment and I just wanted to lead my line. I didnt mean to offend or hurt anyone its just the way I talk. When you are trying to lead a line of 30 guys and theres 4 dudes roaming around you just screaming and cursing you would get annoyed to. Again I understand I should not have responded in the way that I di.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? The admin who muted me which was peep, muted me for harassment even though I was the one being followed around and harassed. The second i responded to them in a somewhat aggressive manner they play the victim card. It was absolutely ridiculous.
Time and date when the account was muted: 6:50 EST roughly.
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248306096/
Which Administrator banned you? Peep
Why should you be un banned?: the reason I believe I should be un banned are as follows. I daily try my best to advertise the game holdfast. I run a group over over 120 players that love this game to. I really try my best daily to form some sort of public line and get pubs interested in the regimental aspect of the game. I understated there are times that I get mad and react in ways I shouldn't especially someone who has the rank I do. However after all I am just human, and I do regret the words I used. Just know in the heat of the moment when all you are trying to do is get 30 men from one field of the battlefield to the other alive, then you have 3 idiots screaming in your ear all sorts of racial slurs and curse words it is hard to keep calm. I really did not mean to offend or hurt anyone, it was just a spur of the moment thing and I believe I do more good in holdfast then harm and keeping me muted would deprive the pubs of the daily lines of 40 men they love to form on public servers. Thank you for taking the time to read this I will respect whatever choice the administration comes to.

Offline jim lahey

• Landsman
  • hi
    • hi
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: jim
Muhfuggin Text Chat Appeal
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 08:01:45 am »
Name under which you were banned: jim lahey?
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: idk man
What was happening when you got banned: idk man apparently jon said i said "something something HITLER something something something"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): possibly
Time and date when the account was banned: idk man
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimmyboylahey/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): probably jon >:( jk no clue
Why should you be unbanned?: Idk man i didnt even know I was muted for like 5 months (edit) don't you think me typing in chat and getting no answers and thinking I wasn't muted for months is punishment enough
hi

Offline Hellfire

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Thirstie
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 03:26:51 am »
Name under which you were banned: 1st [Grn] | Oberst Hellfire
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Eu8 public line battle event
What was happening when you got banned: They said I was "Speed hacking"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No, and would never because I have been playing this game in many regs and have been taught not to do so (I am also a regiment leader)
Time and date when the account was banned: 2:55pm 7/18/20
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/thirstie/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Refleax (told by peep)
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I did not speed hack nor if did seem never used It as a tool to make it as an advantage. 2. I am a "newly formed regiment and prior to the rules I need recruits to be an official regiment. 3 most of my scuedules that I host in my regiment are in the Eu8 public event

Offline David_Hasselhoff

• Landsman
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 05:07:21 am »
Name under which you were muted: David_Hasselhoff
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was insulting my ex-regiment and posting their recruitment message
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for: No, i just VOIP spammed music yesterday and played a racial slur sound twice today but i never got banned or something more serious
Time and date when the account was banned: 17:30pm
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyDavidSteelCock/
Which Administrator banned you: idk
Why should you be unbanned: Im really sorry, i have some problems with the reg leaders of the 1stPB and i wasnt thinking clearly, i promised myself to stop doing this toxic behavior that i uninstalled the soundpad already and all my racial slurs sounds because i want to join other reg and clean my history  and become a normal player, i can bring you even my discord account if i again break the rules im sorry, this behavior its not happening again

Offline Palme2

• Landsman
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 08:06:23 am »
Name under which you were banned: Morts

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1 i think

What was happening when you got banned: I was probably drunk and yelling stupid shit and/or bothering people

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Racial slurs, bothering certain people, ignoring the admins and generally just being an ass.

Time and date when the account was banned: Late 2019 probably

Timezone: GMT+1

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Morts2411/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I honestly dont know

Why should you be unbanned?: I dont have a defence for any of it, i can only apologize and tone it down in the future, should i be unmuted.

Offline Drama

• Able Seaman
  • Sword & Musket: NW2 - Bannerlord
  • Nick: 12es Regiment
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2020, 04:35:50 am »
Name under which you were banned: 63e_ChP_Drama
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: I was interacting with members of the community through VOIP asking if they knew what line battles were, and if they replied with no I would proceed to explain what it is regiments do within the line battle community.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): VOIP Recruiting.
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/1/2020
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445645622/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): 45e Italian Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: I wasn't being malicious in anyway, nor was I directly recruiting. I was simply explaining how line battles worked to those that expressed interest. I do not see the problem with engaging in discussion about the line battle community, getting public players involved... We should be focusing on VOIP spammers and ear-rapers, not avid players that want to have a good time with people they meet and introduce them to a new aspect of the game: with that being said, know that I wasn't recruiting but rather explaining how line battles work, if said person said they were interested of course I am going to ask them if they want to join, that would be ridiculous to not. So, I hope you reconsider appealing my unjust ban. Thank you.

Offline Ironclad

• Landsman
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 02:29:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: i dont remember
Which official server(s) are you banned from? all of them i think
What was happening when you got banned: I was probably speedhacking or being toxic, this was like 2017
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: 2017
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/king_darkstar/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no clue
Why should you be unbanned?: it was a long time ago and im not going to break any rules again, im a changed man

Offline jackrocks207

• Landsman
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2020, 01:49:10 am »
Name under which you were banned: JackSlayerOfFloyd

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1 i think, im not banned but voice chat deactivated and regular chat

What was happening when you got banned: I was probably drunk and yelling stupid shit and bad username

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Racial slurs, just being an ass.

Time and date when the account was banned: Like a week ago just voice chat is banned on all the servers

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069987345/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I honestly dont know

Why should you be unbanned?:  i can only apologize and tone it down in the future, should i be unmuted. thanks for consideration and i again apologize and will change  name.

Offline Thorgan

• Landsman
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2020, 09:55:51 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Thorgan
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All official servers
What was happening when you got banned: Unsure. Took a break from gaming to take care of health, reinstalled early-ish 2020 and was prompted with the kicked by admin. I had made another post on this thread but it got wiped I guess :/
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): None that i was made aware of.
Time and date when the account was banned: Unknown, I assume somewhere between Nov. 2019 and Feb/Mar. 2020?
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): steamcommunity.com/id/Mightythorgan
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Unknown
Why should you be unbanned?: I really enjoy this time period for games (played Warband mod and TW Empire/Napoleon) and if I did something that violates your server rules, by all means make it clear to me and it won't happen again.

Offline Nazwo

• Landsman
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 03:30:51 am »
Name under which you were banned: Biggus Dickus
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA (all NA servers)
What was happening when you got banned: Harassment/Cursing
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: April
Timezone: Eastern
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nazwo/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Jon Snow
Why should you be unbanned?: Took a break, and noticed that I love this game. I regret saying what I said.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 09:08:32 pm by Nazwo »

Offline timjcar

• Landsman
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2020, 12:41:30 am »
Name under which you were banned: David Duke
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: it seems im voice banned in all the Anvil Gaming Studios Official servers NA and EU. Once i was voice banned in one server I was banned in all of them
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing music through my soundboard in voice chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No. I have no prior offences
Time and date when the account was banned: August 22nd. Not sure the time
Timezone: Central Standart Time (eg. Chicago)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054353536/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't remember
Why should you be unbanned?: I feel as though i was voice banned for no reason as I was just playing meme music through my soundboard, as many other players were also doing but they didn't get banned. I'm not sure if it was in error or what but it was totally unjustified

Offline CoolGuyCorpse

• Landsman
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2020, 09:17:17 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [TRRB] LBmbr. Corpse  8)
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: EU8 and NA8
What was happening when you got banned: I was being racist.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: Yes.
Time and date when the account was banned: 12/05/2020
Timezone: GMT +1
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thecrazycorpse
Which Administrator banned you? : Peep
Why should you be unbanned?: I've learned my lesson, during these 4 months that I have been banned I got to reconsider my actions and see that I was being unnecesarily toxic. Since then I have decided to start working on myself as a person. I have began meditation and realized that from now on I will be nice to people and instead of being a toxic raging racist like before, I respect all peoples, no matter their colour, religion or belifs.