Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 35204 times)

Walki and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vco

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: vco
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2020, 07:30:00 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 7ยบ | RnB | vco
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: all NA servers
What was happening when you got banned:I was hiding in a bug inside a rock when I was the last one alive on my team
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):No but i only hid in this rock before i got but i never made a fault before
Time and date when the account was banned:1AM/SOUTH AMERICA HOUR
Timezone: Zona horaria de Santiago (GMT-4)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/NarK1312/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I dont know
Why should you be unbanned?:
I think I already learned from the mistake I made and it will never happen again to hide inside a rock as I am the last one alive
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 07:31:42 pm by vco »

Offline Drama

• Able Seaman
  • Sword & Musket: NW2 - Bannerlord
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: 12es Regiment
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 04:03:25 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 63e_ChP_Drama
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: I was recruiting in VOIP
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Recruiting in VOIP
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/1/2020 | 3:30 PM EST
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445645622/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Italian Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: I understand that this is not a first time offense, and I am 100% guilty for recruiting in VOIP, but I genuinally just want to be able to talk to other people and interact with the Holdfast community rather than type and hope my messages are seen. I have no intention to break this rule ever again and simply want to regain the old holdfast experience that I bought the game for. I apologize for any issues I caused the staff during my VOIP recruitment, but I am pleading with you to give me one last chance.

Offline Hellfire

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Thirstie
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2020, 03:12:33 am »
Name under which you were banned: 1st [Grn] | Oberst Hellfire
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU8 public line battle, and All AVG official servers
What was happening when you got banned: My wifi was being crappy, so I used my mobile data which is les worse but still looked liked I was speed hacking.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 2:55pm 7/18/20.
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/thirstie
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I think it was Refleax, (told by Peep).
Why should you be unbanned?: Because it is a known issue with holdfast and since i was nervous with getting banned. I talked to other people such as Perfect from 26th in guidance with Dawson from 4thKG (Which I am on currently and I would like to boost the 4thKG roster and be able to play public battles, because I can only play in private linebattles.

Offline Whitenorth123

• Landsman
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2020, 06:36:11 am »
Name under which you were muted: Nr.9 Rek Whitenorth123

Which official servers were you muted from: NA 9 Army Front

What was happening when you got muted: I was recruiting on NA 9 and I was posting recruitment messages, and accidently made personal message posts using the official recruitment colors, additionally I made jest at a person recruiting from another regiment, in what I though was non harmful teasing.

Did you break any rules prior to your ban: not to my knowledge

Time and Date when account was banned: approx. 12:05PM 9/17/2020

Timezone: U.S. eastern time

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417196491/

Which admin banned you: Don't remember

Why should you be unbanned: I am fairly new to recruiting in Holdfast, and am still learning the policy and etiquette behind recruiting and my mis-use of tags in the public messages was completely accidental. As far as teasing another regiments recruiter is concerned, I meant no harm/ offence, only to have a little friendly rivalry, and I will not comment on others recruiting again.   

Offline salt123456

• Landsman
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 09:06:23 pm »
Name under which you were muted: ARK| nigel farage:
Which official servers were you banned from:Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU8 - Line Battlefield:
What was happening when you got banned Arguing with KRA around when to charge as cav:
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?arugued with and admin about KRA not charging when 3 of us said as they were 3 then got slayed and they didn't :
Time and date when the account was banned:can't bremember early march:
Timezone:GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/checkthelogs/:
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Can't remember:
Why should you be unbanned?::
6 months has passed since the ban that occured during a stressful time of my life, the main reason for the argument was because KRA were controlling the cav despite not having the correct numbers and the admin sided with them over me which at the time I though was biased. A lot has changed since then and 6 months seems a reasonable time for a ban.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 09:14:38 pm by salt123456 »

Offline Masculine

• Landsman
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 02:18:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: Masculine Gay Atheist Furry/Masculine Gay Conservative Furry (cant remember which one)
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: I am chat banned from public servers
What was happening when you got banned: A group of people were discussing politics when we all got warned. I cracked a joke about how it would be 'homophobic' for a mod to warn or ban me (in good fun) but I do believe I took it too far at one point because apparently I had already been warned in the past and this was the final straw.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Earrape on the mic two times on accident and political talk when others were already discussing it.
Time and date when the account was banned: Unknown, apologies (I believe it was a month or so ago)
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (U.S. and Canada)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): KillYourLocalFed
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I think his name had Pepe in it?
Why should you be unbanned?: While I do think the rule is a bit odd, which prompted me to casually discuss politics when it was relevant to the chat, I never directly intended to cause any issues in a serious manner. Going forward I will simply ignore political discourse in the chat. I got this game to make friends, and I won't let something I am not even interested in (politics) get in the way of that. A ban lift would make the entire game more enjoyable as people have often asked me questions I could not answer since I couldn't type stuff out.