Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 37000 times)

Offline Drama

• Able Seaman
  • Sword & Musket: NW2 - Bannerlord
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: 12es Regiment
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 04:03:25 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 63e_ChP_Drama
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: I was recruiting in VOIP
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Recruiting in VOIP
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/1/2020 | 3:30 PM EST
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445645622/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Italian Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: I understand that this is not a first time offense, and I am 100% guilty for recruiting in VOIP, but I genuinally just want to be able to talk to other people and interact with the Holdfast community rather than type and hope my messages are seen. I have no intention to break this rule ever again and simply want to regain the old holdfast experience that I bought the game for. I apologize for any issues I caused the staff during my VOIP recruitment, but I am pleading with you to give me one last chance.

Offline Hellfire

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Thirstie
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 03:12:33 am »
Name under which you were banned: 1st [Grn] | Oberst Hellfire
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU8 public line battle, and All AVG official servers
What was happening when you got banned: My wifi was being crappy, so I used my mobile data which is les worse but still looked liked I was speed hacking.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 2:55pm 7/18/20.
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/thirstie
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I think it was Refleax, (told by Peep).
Why should you be unbanned?: Because it is a known issue with holdfast and since i was nervous with getting banned. I talked to other people such as Perfect from 26th in guidance with Dawson from 4thKG (Which I am on currently and I would like to boost the 4thKG roster and be able to play public battles, because I can only play in private linebattles.

Offline Whitenorth123

• Landsman
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 06:36:11 am »
Name under which you were muted: Nr.9 Rek Whitenorth123

Which official servers were you muted from: NA 9 Army Front

What was happening when you got muted: I was recruiting on NA 9 and I was posting recruitment messages, and accidently made personal message posts using the official recruitment colors, additionally I made jest at a person recruiting from another regiment, in what I though was non harmful teasing.

Did you break any rules prior to your ban: not to my knowledge

Time and Date when account was banned: approx. 12:05PM 9/17/2020

Timezone: U.S. eastern time

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417196491/

Which admin banned you: Don't remember

Why should you be unbanned: I am fairly new to recruiting in Holdfast, and am still learning the policy and etiquette behind recruiting and my mis-use of tags in the public messages was completely accidental. As far as teasing another regiments recruiter is concerned, I meant no harm/ offence, only to have a little friendly rivalry, and I will not comment on others recruiting again.   

Offline salt123456

• Landsman
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 09:06:23 pm »
Name under which you were muted: ARK| nigel farage:
Which official servers were you banned from:Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU8 - Line Battlefield:
What was happening when you got banned Arguing with KRA around when to charge as cav:
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?arugued with and admin about KRA not charging when 3 of us said as they were 3 then got slayed and they didn't :
Time and date when the account was banned:can't bremember early march:
Timezone:GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/checkthelogs/:
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Can't remember:
Why should you be unbanned?::
6 months has passed since the ban that occured during a stressful time of my life, the main reason for the argument was because KRA were controlling the cav despite not having the correct numbers and the admin sided with them over me which at the time I though was biased. A lot has changed since then and 6 months seems a reasonable time for a ban.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 09:14:38 pm by salt123456 »

Offline Masculine

• Landsman
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 02:18:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: Masculine Gay Atheist Furry/Masculine Gay Conservative Furry (cant remember which one)
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: I am chat banned from public servers
What was happening when you got banned: A group of people were discussing politics when we all got warned. I cracked a joke about how it would be 'homophobic' for a mod to warn or ban me (in good fun) but I do believe I took it too far at one point because apparently I had already been warned in the past and this was the final straw.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Earrape on the mic two times on accident and political talk when others were already discussing it.
Time and date when the account was banned: Unknown, apologies (I believe it was a month or so ago)
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (U.S. and Canada)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): CoachIsVibing
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I think his name had Pepe in it?
Why should you be unbanned?: While I do think the rule is a bit odd, which prompted me to casually discuss politics when it was relevant to the chat, I never directly intended to cause any issues in a serious manner. Going forward I will simply ignore political discourse in the chat. I got this game to make friends, and I won't let something I am not even interested in (politics) get in the way of that. A ban lift would make the entire game more enjoyable as people have often asked me questions I could not answer since I couldn't type stuff out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 11:48:53 pm by Masculine »

Offline ah.justin

• Landsman
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2020, 06:37:52 am »
Name under which you were muted: ah.justin , was muted under the old name: Ram Ranch Cowboy
Which official server(s) are you muted from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: not sure
What was happening when you got muted: Was blasting ram ranch tracks on voice chat.
Did you break any other rules prior to your mute? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): none
Time and date when the account was muted: not sure but it was about 3-4 months ago
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293807449/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):not sure
Why should you be unbanned?: I have no intention to play music on there anymore.

Offline emilo0212

• Landsman
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2020, 07:19:12 pm »
Name under which you were banned: BoraTheExplorer
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: I believe it was one of the Anvil EU servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was careless, stupid and pathetic for abusing a speed glitch back when the game got released I believe
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I don't think so.
Time and date when the account was banned: I believe this happened back when the game was released but I simply cannot remember as it was a long time ago
Timezone: GMT+2
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982518988/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: As I said I was careless, stupid and pathetic when this happened, I have changed a lot since and simply hope for a chance to prove myself. I am now a days sitting around playing old games for the nostalgic feeling and came across this game that I bought when it was released if I remember correctly. I cannot honestly remember the reason for why I did what I did but it was a glitch I found in the game that presumable was amusing to me at the time, so I exploited it instead of reporting it, which was my mistake that I promise not to repeat and at the stage of the games development believe I cannot repeat. I am hoping for another chance which I know I might not deserve but hopefully it's worth the try. 

Offline A Army Padte

• Landsman
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2020, 01:02:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned: ASH | F.M | Padre Arthur
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU8, its a voip/chat ban
What was happening when you got banned[/b]: Debate where I took on the KRA
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
Time and date when the account was banned: nope
Timezone: GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166263730/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): idk, it was kra who were the admins so it may be one of them hover I did speak to peep
Why should you be unbanned?: I lead a regiment, I am very active and I'm pretty sure my mad lad charges are dumb volley fires make some games a little bit better. I am general chill and I do very much advertise the game to anyone I can. again, personally, I feel it was slightly biased as it were a kra however I admit it did get a tad heated and childish

Offline PhilSwift

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2020, 01:37:25 am »
Name under which you were muted: YOU HAVE BEEN DISTRACTED
Which official server(s) are you muted from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All offical servers from Holdfast.
What was happening when you got muted: Mic spamming too often with loud music.
Did you break any other rules prior to your mute? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No, i was just mic spamming with loud music and that's how i got muted.
Time and date when the account was muted: I can't remember anymore but to be sure, it was likely 4 to 5 months ago.
Timezone: UTC+2
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unmuting):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062102942/
Which Administrator muted you? (If you know): I don't remember anymore.
Why should you be unmuted?: I will stop mic spamming loud music for good. I would also be happy to get unmuted so i can talk with my teammates again, I'm also an active player. I'm also hoping to get another chance even though i maybe don't deserve it, but i learned from my mistake and punishment and i guarrantee that i will not do it again, it's been a long time since i'm muted and all this is the reason why i appealed to get unmuted. I also want to apologize for what i did and once again hope to get unmuted.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 12:13:17 am by PhilSwift »

Offline J1791Hernandez

• Landsman
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2020, 06:24:10 am »
Name under which you were banned:Turd Ferguson
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:All Anvil Gaming Studios servers
What was happening when you got banned: I don't know. I'm just now finding out that I was banned from VOIP and chat. Last I remember I was playing perfectly fine with everyone talking to people causing no problems and all of a sudden my mic stopped working so I posted a forum on steam discussion to see why my mic was not working and someone said I was banned from VOIP.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):No, I don't know what I did wrong.
Time and date when the account was banned:I don't know.
Timezone:Central
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048729376/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I have no idea.
Why should you be unbanned?:I don't even know why I was banned in the first place. So how can I say why I should be unbanned if I don't know what I did to get banned in the first place. Whatever it was I apologize for it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:44:25 am by J1791Hernandez »

Offline sunshinehamlet

• Landsman
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 03:07:56 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Mother Mando
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All
What was happening when you got banned: Probably spamming music too loud
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Unknown but was told in March
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961481886/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Was told Haybales
Why should you be unbanned?: Literally can't enjoy the game anymore finding out today I have been muted since march. I try to talk to people all the time. If someone has a problem with my mic I will adjust based on feedback. Had some games with friends where they couldn't hear me, we had no idea what was going on. Now I know they had mute spammers enabled.
I was under the impression that mic spam that got banned was offensive loud noises because I have mic spammers muted and still always hear spam.
I think I was mostly playing British Grenadiers and La Victoire Est a Nous. Some other songs might have made it in - perhaps even some singing.
13. VOIP broadcasts must not disrupt play on the server through either excessively loud or poor quality transmissions.
Based on this rule my transmission might have been excessively loud. Can I please get some clarification along with being unmuted so I can know what is and isn't appropriate? I mean does the genre matter? Or does all music count as spam? Or is just the volume/quality matter? (low volume, not distorted).
I can easily agree to not spam youtube music again if all music is banned. Just want to play normal again.
I also want to apologise if anyone got upset.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 08:31:17 pm by sunshinehamlet »

Offline BobTheStoner

• Landsman
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2020, 03:20:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned:bobthestoner
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:all with chat mute i think unless no one wants to talk to me
What was happening when you got banned:chat mute
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned:3 days ago
Timezone:AEST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309427182/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):dont know
Why should you be unbanned?:cause im sorry :*( i want to get admin one day :)

Offline Potao

• Landsman
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2020, 09:39:11 pm »
Name under which you were banned:61st | rct. Potao
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:All North American and European Servers
What was happening when you got banned:Was using speed hacks :(
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):No
Time and date when the account was banned:sometime between 11-12-2020  through  11-13-2020
Timezone:PST (California area)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797023158
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I have no clue
Why should you be unbanned?:I am very sorry for using speed hacks that went against TOS. I was curious to see if it would work and to my surprise the program worked. I highly recommend patching cheat engine version 7.1 from being attached to Holdfast game program directory because other people could start to do the same. Once again I am sorry and will never do this disgraceful hack again in any server. I have no excuse besides the fact that I did it because I was stupid and curious to see if it would work. If you need any more information on what I did to accelerate the player speed contact me through email. It was pathetic of me to use such speed hacks in the first place and hope you can forgive me for my actions.

Offline jeffking

• Landsman
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 12:57:51 am »
Name under which you were banned: 9th | Sld. jeffking
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU8
What was happening when you got banned: was charging in a fun round stabed 4 peolpe
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):No not ever even be slayed
Timezone:bst
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify you in ame profile for potential unbanning) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070361556
time and date when the account was banned: 22:15
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): peep
Why should you be unbanned? this was my first ever time stepping  out of line was just tyring to have a good time didn't mean to cause any harm sorry fo this also i fell i should have had giving a waring about my actions as i did not know that it would hurt the event
i am sorry for what i have done i hoped to be unbanned soon   

Offline Radio Kappa

• Landsman
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 01:31:27 am »
Name under which you were banned: 9th | Sld. Kappachino
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU8
What was happening when you got banned: Killed 4 People in a Fun Round before two others finished their duel.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Didn't break any rules in that entire event leading up to the last FUN round, I guess i got muted for mic spam like 1 Year and 2 Months ago on A Public Server but that got appealed. Other than that, nothing that im aware of.
Time and date when the account was banned: 23:18 20/11/2020
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Quigell/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Peep
Why should you be unbanned?: I went into the event with the intention of not being banned which is why i used my main alias, did nothing wrong the entirety of the event leading up to the last round, all i did was kill 4 people in a fun round which to some may seem bad but at the time i didn't really think anything of it (which admittedly is was really bad from me), however I am sorry for those that i did kill because they definitely did not enjoy it and hope you consider unbanning me. Sorry again.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:37:25 am by Radio Kappa »