Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 41779 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 08:53:58 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 28steON Baguette
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Eu8 and official discord
What was happening when you got banned: I was trolling in a public line battle
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I was banned for having a lot of warnings, although i was never notified of having such warnings.
Time and date when the account was banned: 11/20/2020
Timezone: GMT +1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/28steONyourmom/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Peep i believe
Why should you be unbanned?: I have been banned for a long time and learnt my lesson
No unban for now, feel free to reapply for future consideration.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 11:55:18 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 08:55:44 pm »
Name under which you were banned:
GLaD Kaiser
Which official server(s) are you banned from?
All of the Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA Army Server
What was happening when you got banned:
I broke the rule 8--I exploit sapper's chair glitch and went to the bottom of the map, and I killed several enemies underground. Then I built a bomb and killed myself when my team was losing (to avoid delaying the round), and I got directly banned after several seconds by a admin without warning. 
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
I never got banned before, but I did go out of the map with other players to explore several times (but never killed a lot of people like that time). I apologize if that also break the rules of the game. :'(
Time and date when the account was banned:
Timezone:
GMT-5
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317170402/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
I don't know.
Why should you be unbanned:
Firstly, I have to apologize for not reading the rules before play and bothering other players' game experience by exploiting the game features. My bad and I will not go underground to kill other players like that in the future. I just wanna have a try at that time and didn't realize that I already break the rules and will be banned for that. Again, I apologize and I won't try to bothering other player's game experience like that in the future.
Also, I think that players should be given at least one warning if the admin considers that they break the rule and to show them what they should do, rather than give a direct ban. And also, I think the ban should have a time limit decided by the players' action and their past performance, rather than get a permanent ban directly. What's more, I hope the admin can have a communication with the developers to fix these glitches so that all players will not exploit them.
I do have plenty of memories in this game and it gave me a lot of fun, especially during this hard period of pandemc. Again, I apologize for that action, and I really want to get the right back of rejoining the game. Cheers :)
Ban stays for now, however I appreciate the honesty and I am fine with you reapplying for an unban.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 08:58:39 pm »
I have just cleared the ban log, if you haven't received a response/unban feel free to reapply for one now.

Offline boogle

• Landsman
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 11:59:45 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [unkown]
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Game Studious NA2
What was happening when you got banned: i was saying things in chat and didnt notice my warns which led to me getting a perm mute
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): nope
Time and date when the account was banned: monday march 29th 2021 at approx 12:30pm
Timezone: NA
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801575512/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Peep
Why should you be unbanned?: because i just got this game and i messed up. i was shit talking the other team calling them f*ggots and c*nts and another guy was shit talking with me and called me a cracker i responded with calling him a n*gga an admin happened to be there. i was warned before but was negligent and didn't realize what would happen if i didn't stop. playing holdfast is super fun i just started playing the day of my mute and had no idea the repercussion's of what i was saying. i wanna be unmuted so i can enjoy the game properly. i will be much more considerate of what i'm saying in lobbies now. i have learned my lesson fully and really really want to make things right and move on. i have read the rules and i acknowledge if i break them again punishments will be worse. But i know for a fact that isn't going to happen again. Thank you.

Offline Barry Allen

• Landsman
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2021, 02:01:16 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Barry Allen
Which official server(s) are you banned from? All Official Servers
What was happening when you got banned: they said i im speed hacking which is not true, just because of my name barry allen?
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? i did glitching in that pharaoh map but that one time..i did with some players which i dont remember
Time and date when the account was banned:Today but i don't know what time because i dont have that info
Timezone[/b]: SEA Time
Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Barry0714/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): i do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: this game community is fun and they all making me laugh everytime..i know i wrong to did that glitch outside the map ..i learned my lessons..im hoping to be back..they all just like my family..i was having without thinking the rules..but please i just want to play it again..i promise i wont do anything that break the rules

Offline generaldeejee

• Landsman
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2021, 11:52:57 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I believe it was "Filipo Loretti"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All Official servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was using a cheat that allowed me to teleport to enemy players and kill them with a melee attack
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Somewhere in 2018
Timezone: GMT +1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982007636/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea, it doesn't say when I try to join an official server.
Why should you be unbanned?: I admit that my childish self tried out a cheat to troll with back in 2018, but I've grown since then as a person and want to start enjoying the game playing fair from now on. I'd like to apologize for cheating back then and I hope I can have a second chance to enjoy your fantastic game.

Offline ToLazy4Name

• Landsman
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2021, 03:55:30 am »
Name under which you were banned:VoS | ToLazy4Name
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Official NA0 (Edit: After testing, it would appear i'm muted on all AGS servers)
What was happening when you got banned: I said a naughty word, also I didn't know I could get VOIP muted considering the amount of mic spam that goes on.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Not that I know of.
Time and date when the account was banned: Roughly 9:30 PM EST, April 1st 2021
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097708325
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No clue.
Why should you be unbanned?: Because chat restrictions are silly, especially since mic spam that can literally hurt your ears is allowed but naughty words are not. Also, I like the game and plan to play it long term, and communication is necessary in this game. Now that I know blowing someone's eardrums out is fine but saying mean words isn't fine, I'll be sure to restrict my vocabulary.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 02:42:08 am by ToLazy4Name »

Offline [RRCG] Bluebottle

• Landsman
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2021, 10:36:37 am »
Name under which you were banned:RRCG Lt. Bluebottle
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:All AGS servers
What was happening when you got banned:Not banned or muted but on mic spammer list. I did formerly mic spam
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned:God knows
Timezone:GMT
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049096527/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):No idea
Why should you be unbanned?:I no longer mic spam and now lead in public linebattles and can't communicate with others in game.

Offline [RRA] Dylan

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2021, 03:46:39 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [EDL] Yorkshire Gold & Nowt Else
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: (I'm asking for a Un-mute from the chat) EU1 - Army Battlefield i think
What was happening when you got banned: I got muted for talking shit to the enemy team and shit talking some of the cunts in are own team for being pussies
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Nowt
Time and date when the account was banned: Can't remember cos I only just realised yesterday that I was muted since I haven't had any responses to any of my messages lately
Timezone: British + 2
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordBismark_/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): No idea whatsoever
Why should you be unbanned?: Cos I was only having a laugh like, not being serios and in all fairness this game on the public servers is all about taking the piss so I'd only say it's fair if I can do my fair share too. (I'm only roleplaying as an EDL leader not an actual fucking EDL member so it's all shits and gigs in the end like).
FIX THE GAPS MEN!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Demented

• Landsman
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2021, 10:48:23 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Dementei
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All of them I think
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing with my friends and wanted to troll them by enabling the quick speedhack via Cheat Engine lol
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Nope
Time and date when the account was banned: Years ago, can't remember
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/dementei
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Not sure
Why should you be unbanned?: It's been years since I've been banned for a playful offense, I never used it as a combat advantage, I'm not actually a multiplayer cheater, I just miss using the cannon to rack up kills tbh

Offline MoogleMike

• Landsman
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2021, 03:23:15 am »
Name under which you were banned: Lt. Rat Cum
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All official I think
What was happening when you got banned: I'm african american and in my neighborhood it is normal to say N***a when speaking with friends. I said it a couple times as I would normally talk in chat, and received a warning. As the game went on I accidentally said it again since it is just a normal part of my vocabulary and culture, I have muted since then.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: 3/30/21 in the evening time, I dont remember the exact time
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoogleMike/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I have no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: Although it is a normal thing to say where I grew up, I understand that this word can be offensive to others. After playing this game for a couple weeks and missing out on voice chat, I know I can turn it off and refrain from saying it to avoid being banned again. I don't wish to offend anyone or cause racial tensions of any kind. There was no hate behind my words, in american black culture it is just as common as saying "dude" or "bro", I would never disparage anyone based on race. If you don't wish to unmute me I understand. I can give it time and reapply in the future.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 03:26:50 am by MoogleMike »

Offline not_friskies

• Landsman
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 07:05:44 am »
Name under which you were banned: not_friskies
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: VOIP muted on all I think
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the game like normal, just realized I was muted today. I think it was for playing music into the mic, maybe because some of the songs had explicit lyrics. Someone referred to Kanye as a "Jungle Monkey N*****" but I'm the one that gets muted :/ 
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 4/12/2021
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160759120/
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't think I did anything worthy of a ban to begin with. I'm honestly confused why I was muted and wonder if it was a mix up or something.

Offline not_friskies

• Landsman
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2021, 07:54:53 pm »
Meant to put the steam link under the steam profile link part, no idea who muted me.