Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 33650 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators a few days to review your case, optimally we will try to resolve these within 3 days but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline ENG-DINO

• Landsman
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 02:52:24 am »
Name under which you were banned: TRR | Rider Nigel Farage
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: banned on eu 8 and muted on all official servers.
What was happening when you got banned: i was being very stupid
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned:long time ago
Timezone:gmt
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150716596/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: i was banned for saying some very very horrible stuff and i know i have done wrong. but since the ban i have changed a lot and i am a better person and i am very sorry to everyone i was mean to please just give me a chance to show that i have changed i really miss playing on eu8 line battles and would love to be unmuted, i promise i will do nothing bad again. i really do love this game so please give me another chance.   thank you.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 03:00:23 am by ENG-DINO »

Offline Roy

• Landsman
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 05:00:16 am »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: [1er GGR] GrdS. Banks

Which official server(s) are you banned from? All of them.

What was happening when you got banned: I was spawn recruiting.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No

Time and date when the account was banned: A week ago at the time of this edit. I do not remember at what time I was banned, as I didn't realize it happened until days later.

Timezone: EST

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847260288/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know.

Why should you be unbanned?: At the time I had only 30-40 hours in game, most of which being in private events with my regiment. I have been given proof that I was warned at the time about spawn recruiting (At the time I did not know it was against the rules for I was not in the Holdfast Official Discord Server) but at the time I must not have seen them because I am on and off my computer due to having to take care of my baby sister. (I had to take care of my baby sister at the time because I was with my grandma to prevent getting sick from my parents which are both nurses, I am a diabetic.)

But regardless of my personal situation, I am clearly at fault but I wish to repair my standing, as I get more serious with this game every time I open it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:26:04 am by Roy »

Offline Longstreet

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 05:29:12 am »
Name under which you were Muted:1ereBrig | Gen. Levy
Which official server(s) are you muted from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got muted: Me and about 10 of my guys formed a line and were doing some public recruiting. The plan was to form a line and get public players to join us so they could get a chance to play in line combat. I will admit I may have recruited a little to much but the holdfast warning system isnt very good. I was informed after I was muted that I was warned but i really did not see the warning, I am not making an excuse but since the admin who muted me knows me he could have just messaged me on discord saying hey levy you cant do that. I would have stopped, anyways I am not making any excuses if I broke a role I understand which is why I am making this appeal. So again I hope i can be unmuted thank you for taking the time to read this,
Did you break any other rules prior to your mute ? (this may include any prior mutes, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Yes I was muted once before for a different reason entirely but it was worked out and that was about a month and a half ago.
Time and date when the account was Muted:I dont know about 10:30 EST maybe
Timezone:West coast
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248306096/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):[45e] Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned because I contribute as much as I can by recruiting for the game and hosting events for people to play, I really think and I am not trying to be rude but only honest.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 02:30:29 pm by Longstreet »

Offline Sir Banania

• Landsman
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 06:22:53 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I dont remember.
Which official server(s) are you banned from? I dont know but probably all servers cause i tried to talk on each server, without succes.
What was happening when you got banned: I dont remember too.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? I dont think so.
Time and date when the account was banned: I dont know.
Timezone: GMT+1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tranche2P1
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I dont know.
Why should you be unbanned?:
I should be unmuted because I am a player who likes to play rp and I therefore see myself handicapped in this task without the possibility of communicating naturally. I'm only in the game looking for fun and nothing else (no troll, mockery or other stupidity.): I do not know the reason for my mute and do not really see any reason to play  when I can no longer communicate ... Unmuting me would play again the game on which I spent great moments before mute. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 06:24:59 pm by Sir Banania »

Offline Samantha Rostova

• Landsman
  • B-Ballers Rule
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 07:24:16 pm »
Name under which you were banned: B-Baller_Samantha
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All servers
What was happening when you got banned: I think i was arty trolling but i was very high so maybe I didn't know what was going on.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No!
Time and date when the account was banned: I can't remember its been months
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ColonelRostova/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I can't remember
Why should you be unbanned?: You unbanned my Girlfriend Extradonut and we were trolling at the same time so i just don't understand why i gotta stay banned while she gets to go.

Offline human races

• Landsman
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 04:34:40 am »
Name under which you were banned: human races
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:na3?
What was happening when you got banned: playing minecraft on holdfast
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): i dont think so
Time and date when the account was banned: 9 15 pm
Timezone: chicago
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308185001/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): idk
Why should you be unbanned?: i like the game i just wanted to play minecraft for a bit on it thats all

Offline Gypsy Bandit

• Landsman
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 08:34:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: =+= [The Big Hats] Gypsy Bandit
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: Glitching and killing under the map,
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Politics about cookies.
Time and date when the account was banned: 5/18/2020
Timezone: South Korea
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): Pegg the Doogy
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Mr. Ghetty
Why should you be unbanned?:[/b][/b]  I really love the game, I'm actually addicted and would lose my patience if I couldn't play this game. 2nd reason my group wants me to rep for them but... this is a lesson to stop ruining the devs artwork.

Offline Pope

• Landsman
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 10:08:03 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [QRR][3rd-Bat] Wagwan. Pope
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Anvil Gaming Studios Official EU8
What was happening when you got banned: Playing Bobby Shmurda - Hot N*gga in voip at the start of the round, which i did get kicked for
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): The day previously I had been warned for attempting to constructing swastika and the nword. 
Time and date when the account was banned: 14/05/2020, around 10pm BST
Timezone:BST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ospray2k14/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I was informed by Peep but I think the ban was by Rewan
Why should you be unbanned?: Although I have no excuse for the prior offence which was a partial reason, I believe that the admin who kicked and then banned me acted on a somewhat incorrect assumption that I was playing the song by Gangsta Rap which constantly repeats the N word. I understand that playing the song was wrong however I was unaware of the exact details of the rule. I assumed that since the musician was black and the usage lacked any racist context or malicious intention (although I understand that the admin may not have known this intentions) the song, although voip, would simply lead to a verbal to stop voip spamming at worst. I apologise for this rule break and do not intend to either voip spam, or make racist symbolism out of sapper materials again.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:33:38 pm by Pope »

Offline BigIron

• Landsman
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 12:59:07 am »
Name under which you were banned: [The Big Hats] Big Iron
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3 NA2 and other official servers
What was happening when you got banned:I was sleeping and found out I was banned the next morning while I was offline. I suspect that I was banned because I accidentally got underneath the map and took advantage of it.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned:Sometime between 5/17/20 and 5/18/20. im not sure what time.
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/A_Man_With_Big_Iron/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I enjoy this game and the community built around it. I want to be a better pillar of that community and learn from my mistakes. This truly is piece of art and as a history buff  I can truly appreciate the experience you guys are trying to make and I really want to to continue playing this with my friends
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:44:00 am by BigIron »

Offline BreakShoot

• Landsman
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 09:25:06 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Anthony
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All of them (can't join any)
What was happening when you got banned: I was in a game, do not remember much as this was months ago.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I've never been banned or punished prior to this ban.
Time and date when the account was banned: Absolutely no idea, this was months ago.
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ant0n3yy/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): N/A
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't exploit anymore, I just want to shoot people and do melee fights :(

Offline human races

• Landsman
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 03:50:44 pm »
Name under which you were banned: human races
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:idk
What was happening when you got banned: sapper trolling
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): sapper trolling in past
Time and date when the account was banned: may 7th 7pm ish
Timezone: chicago
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308185001/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no
Why should you be unbanned?: i learned my lesson and wanna play the game again its only game ive enjoyed i wont play as sapper class anymore

Offline Fabut

• Landsman
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2020, 10:23:55 pm »
Name under which you were banned:  : )  (without space in between, shows emoji if typed normally here)
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studious Official NA1 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: Glitched under the map
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):  No
Time and date when the account was banned: May 28, 2020
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/FabutS
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
Why should you be unbanned?: Although it's still my fault I was following someone's demonstration. Shortly after I managed to glitch out of the map I think I was automatically banned. I didn't take any advantage of the glitch as I was banned shortly after. I'm sorry and I learned my lesson.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 10:50:33 pm by Fabut »

Offline [ 1er GGR ]GrdV. Fireball

• Landsman
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2020, 09:16:38 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [ 1er GGR ] GdrV. Fireball

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All NA Army Battlefield Servers.

What was happening when you got banned: I used a glitch to get on top of the world border on Canyon.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No sir.

Time and date when the account was banned: May 28th, 2020. 2 PM (+/-)

Timezone: CST

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851932189/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): !PeeP

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be given a second chance because I received no warning before I was banned. If I was told to get down, I would've had no issue in doing so. I did not have any malintent when I was up there anyway, I wasn't spawn trapping or anything, I was just running around on the top of the map, and if I do get unbanned, I plan on never doing it again.