Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 39163 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators some time, optimally we will try to resolve these promptly but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:14:03 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline KingGeorgesMistress

• Landsman
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 05:05:14 am »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: CBS News: Field Reporter Joe / King George's Mistress
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA0 but it feels like all of em tbh lol
What was happening when you got banned: it said bad language
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 10/29/2020
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199037058393/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): 8thLR BigMamba
Why should you be unbanned?: well for starters I only found out like a week ago that ppl even get muted/banned so it took me a while to even know I was muted/ start the appeal process after these like 6 weeks it's been. since those 6 weeks I've put in over 150 hours and In that time I realized how taken for granted VOIP was and I still enjoy the game but I've been discouraged that I cannot communicate with anyone especially that I didn't even know I was muted this whole time. I don't wanna go through that again lol.

Offline Derkaiser1806

• Landsman
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 05:29:54 am »
Name under which you were banned: Derkaiser 1914
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All NA servers
What was happening when you got banned: I moved a cannon a few times admittedly to troll. and was permabanned first offense
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No I had the game only for a few hours
Time and date when the account was banned: I don't remember exactly but it was late last year
Timezone: CTS
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198922893638/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know given it's been a year
Why should you be unbanned?: I feel that the ban has been long enough now and I made the mistake in the beginning of my playtime on Holdfast and it was my first offense. And that now that I've been playing for more than a year on European servers and have been good there i might possibly be able to rejoin please. Please have it in you're heart I've learned and just wish to play the game

Offline A Army Padte

• Landsman
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 07:59:32 pm »
Name under which you were banned
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
What was happening when you got banned[/b]: I was in an argument with a kra leader and I called him the g-word
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:none
Time and date when the account was banned[/b]: I can't remember
Timezone[/b]:gmt
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166263730/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]: it were a kra
Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:I was unbanned in chat, not VoIP, however, I haven't been "toxic" since I have been unmuted in chat, however, voip still isn't. thank you very much

Offline Jorndeslager

• Landsman
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 08:40:19 pm »
b]Name under which you were banned[/b]: Jorndeslager

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:

I am banned from all servers, custom and official

What was happening when you got banned:

I tried an old program on my pc to run faster and it worked... i didnt even expect it to work and than i abused it. I am so sorry for this...

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):

Nope i didnt... i just was stupid to use cheatengine... its a simple program and i didnt expect it to work. I feel so bad because i like the community and the game.

Time and date when the account was banned:

According to me i was banned on 7 sept. 2020 but im not sure... i cant find it back anymore because i got banned 5/6 months ago i guess...

Timezone:
Europa i come from Amsterdam

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jorndeslager/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):

I dont know

Why should you be unbanned?:

I will not ever do it again, i miss the community and i like the game so much. I feel so stupid and i just want to make fun again with the other players... I am so so sorry for this and im missing the game really. It wont ever happen again really... When i break rules ever again (it wont happen) u can ban me forever and not even respond on unban topic.

Offline Jorndeslager

• Landsman
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2020, 08:43:19 pm »
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198815165660

This is my other profilelink btw i didnt know i used the right one

Offline EvilCookie

• Landsman
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2020, 07:47:16 am »
Name under which you were banned: /SPACE/VCAPT/EvilCookie
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Official NA0
What was happening when you got banned: Talking in the chat and the admin said it was a personal conversation which is against the rules and chat banned me
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: ~1:30 am 12/29/20
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206235257/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Forgot his name he was in KRA though
Why should you be unbanned?: I understand that the chat should be used for talking about in game things only and won't do it again and I have invested lots of time into this game and
would like to continue to interact with the community and to be chat banned would also hinder recruiting efforts of my regiment
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:52:38 am by EvilCookie »

Offline BlackTiger

• Landsman
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 04:27:04 pm »
Name under which you were banned: FreeMan | BOSS Black Tiger
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: VoIP ban on NA servers I think all
What was happening when you got banned: I was role playing as a Russian infantry making fun of the British team which wasn't in the round at the time ( Russia V Prussia ) for being ruled by "a bitch in a crown" which I didn't realize is in violation of rule 9 no political discussions. I thought it was okay since it was just mocking the enemy team as the British do in game to the French calling them "cheese eating surrender monkeys", so I thought it was okay to level similar insults at the British, but I guess it was too political in nature. I then complained over voice for a bit after having been sent a "fair warning" by the admin saying they "fucking suck" and stuff. I was then issued the ban.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):Yes I am still text chat banned on all NA servers.
Time and date when the account was banned: 3rd of January 2021 around 10pm or so
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/t-spin/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: Voice chat is the only way for me to coordinate with team mates to be able to actually play the game using team work, I can't command anybody as an officer without being able to use the mic and tell them where we're going. I didn't tell anybody to shut up or insult anybody personally as people do to myself, JROD who is constantly bullied by people over the mic every time I play when he is on, and everybody else who is bullied by multiple people at the same time on the servers every day. All I did was role play and make fun of the in game faction of Great Britain. I will make sure that it isn't political, I didn't realize simply making fun of their whole system of governance in the general sense was engaging in political discussion, I wasn't attempting to start any discussion or debate just engaging in role play.

Offline generaldeejee

• Landsman
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 12:00:04 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Generaldeejee
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: All Holdfast official servers
What was happening when you got banned: Since I was getting killed by hackers all the time in this game I looked for a cheat myself to fight back against them, for which I got banned.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Somewhere around June 2018
Timezone: GMT +1
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982007636/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: I'd like to return to this game and experience all the new stuff that has been introduced since I just stopped playing since there's not much to do on the unofficial servers. I'd also like to apologize for using the hack in your game.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 12:02:45 pm by generaldeejee »

Offline _gannicus_27

• Landsman
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 07:59:44 pm »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: [CB] Gen. Gannicus
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Muted on all servers
What was happening when you got banned: political discussion
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 1/9/21
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301724524/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't think someone should be perma-muted for discussing politics in a server where multiple other people were as well