Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 19630 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators a few days to review your case, optimally we will try to resolve these within 3 days but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 11:59:37 am »
Restating an important rule regarding unbans, there should only be ONE unban post per ban. This does not apply if you had a previous ban, were unbanned and received a new one. For those who haven't received a reply that are longer than a week or so old, you were banned for hacking or this was addressed elsewhere.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 07:35:33 pm »
Name under which you were banned: TKK|Gfr. Batteriemann|UnclePadre
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing my music loud, I thought lowered the volume by a lot, but it turned out I was still getting used to SoundPad controls and didn't completely know how to lower the volume.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: Approx. 7:35 pm
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802554608
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Jon Snow
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I can be a respective person, if I am told to do something, I will do the best I can to do what I'm told. I also had no Idea I wasn't lowering my music. I also have the capability to understand that my actions were wrong, I'd like to be able to have my mic privileges back to not only play music at a lower volume but also communicate with my teammates.
Unmuted, for the record you were muted for racial slur use.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 07:36:18 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Ted, the Defiler
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing how I usually do, and which I've been playing on this server for a couple weeks now without issue. Admittedly this involved playing music through the voice system, though I've never been told that that is an issue, and it was not unusually loud, so I don't believe that had anything to do with it.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I've never been banned or warned by an administrator before.
Time and date when the account was banned: Roughly 9:00pm, 4/26/19. I don't know how to check specifically, and so I apologize for this lack of specificity.
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072567705/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know the administrator.
Why should you be unbanned?: If unbanned, and more importantly told exactly what the issue was, I will ensure that I stop that behavior and make sure to comply with the rules closer to avoid future issues. I'm sorry for this transgression, and I hope you will consider forgiving me. Thank you for your time.
You were banned for speed hacking, if you have any questions or comments on this you can PM me. Not undone for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 07:36:57 pm »
Name under which you were banned: SCOTLAND FOREVER.
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA2 and NA3.
What was happening when you got banned: I was loading in after another game and got banned.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No.
Time and date when the account was banned: It was on May 12th at around 3-4 am CEST.
Timezone: CEST.
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198963025253/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Not known.
Why should you be unbanned?: I haven't done anything wrong.
Unbanned, seems to be a mistake on behalf of the administrator, apologies.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 07:39:42 pm »
willy stroker
naval battelfield EU7
broke the rules destroyed my own cannon and it killed a teammate 
not sure time last month sometime
EU
profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800644867/
not sure which Administrator banned me                                                     
Am sorry daft mistake wont happen again                       
Unbanned, make sure not to do it again.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 07:40:14 pm »
Name under which you were banned(Jim Crow)
Which official server are you banned from(Official NA 2 Army Battlefront, however after playing on NA3, I think I can say I was Voip banned on all servers)
What was happening when I was Voip banned(Nothing actually, when I was Notified that I was voip banned by the admin, I was playing in the game with three other players recreating the pacer gram fitness test)
Were you breaking any other rules prior to your ban(I did break some rules around noon, however after the warning came my way, I stopped and it was working perfectly fine when i was playing and after i got off and back on, I figured out that I was banned)
Time and Date when the account was banned(Approximately 11:20 was when i was notified on June 1st, 2019)
TimeZone(American Western standard Time)
Steam Account URL(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880680085/
Which Administrator banned you(I don't know who banned me)
Why I should be unbanned(Again, I don't even truly know why I was banned, I truly believe it may have been a mistake, but also I just enjoy this game so much when other people, usually from America get on and interact with other in such humorous ways because it's the encounters in this game that makes the game so fun and I try to make it as enjoyable for others aswell by gathering following and shouting things out such as, curcumsize them boys and don't leave any foreskin untouched)
Not currently VOIP muted in our records.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 07:40:45 pm »
Name under which you were banned: NickelBlack

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: I dont know

What was happening when you got banned: I dont know i was muted a long time ago and just started playing again and i am muted now.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: I dont know

Time and date when the account was banned: I dont Know

Timezone: US EST

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139494224/home

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don’t know
Couldn't find any bans on record for you. Are you having trouble accessing the servers?

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 07:42:16 pm »
first off this is a MUTE not a ban, I was told to go here to appeal.

Name under which you were banned: something like “{ndf} big_monkey_man”
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Think the mute might have been game wide
What was happening when you got banned: Insulted the KRA too many times (joke) after an admin said stop
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Never
Time and date when the account was banned: There’s no way I can remember that sorry
Timezone: UK
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380597831
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): They never disclosed as they only used private messages under the name “admin”
Why should you be unbanned?: The mute was meant to be temporary and it’s been almost a month
We don't have a mute or ban on record for you.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 07:43:19 pm »
Name under which you were banned: TKK | IS-2
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Official servers i got muted
What was happening when you got banned: IDK what was happening when i got muted but i was mic spamming i just dont know when it actually happen
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Micspamming i do it when it is appropriate and would not get me in trouble 
Time and date when the account was banned: IDK when i actually got muted till a week when someone told me i got muted
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/loldeadmemefrom1940s/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):IDK who muted me
Why should you be unbanned?: I actually need to get unmuted so i can do public events for my reg and to recruit for my reg that i need to lead.
You broke the recruitment rule multiple times, unmuted for now, don't do it again.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2019, 07:44:10 pm »
Name under which you were banned: I cant remember but my name rn is Erik Mannerheim

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: I think European

What was happening when you got banned: I was earraping on a line battle server and I had no idea that you cant earrape in a linebattle server and I wont do it again.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: No

Time and date when the account was banned: It was around June or July of this Year

Timezone: UTC +2

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140074518/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): - I didnt get banned I just cant talk or type in chat :(

Why should you be unbanned?: First of all I wont do it again and second I like playing sometimes music through my mic on soundpad, but no earrape cuz I honestly cant concentrate with earrape.

Thank you
I'll reconsider this appeal if you actually admit what you did within the report.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2019, 07:44:42 pm »
I got told to come here, this is for a MUTE Appeal.

Name under which you were banned: \DEFIANT/ Radio Kappa or Radio Kappa

Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Pretty sure its all official servers

What was happening when you got banned: probably something to do with playing music too load down the mic without noticing, im very certain it wasnt earrape or anything racist.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: Dont think so.

Time and date when the account was banned: Muted A Week 1/2 to 2 Weeks ago

Timezone: BST or UK

Steam profile link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/SMORRC/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don’t know

Why should you be unbanned: i didn't receive any prior warning to my mute, i understand that i may have been playing the music a bit too load and i will make sure it doesnt happen again.
Unmuted, make sure to follow the rules in the future.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2019, 07:45:34 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Windows 10 Update
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Muted on all official servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the "King of the Hill" theme on voice chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I was warned once to lower my volume when playing music. Lowered volum during match and continued to play music but received a second warning despite players saying they enjoyed/didn't mind my music.
Time and date when the account was banned: 9/10/19 10:20ish p
Timezone: Central daylight time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326369357
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know, sorry.
Why should you be unbanned?: I honestly don't think I was bothering anyone. There were lots of people that sang along or typed positive things into chat when both incidents occurred. When I received warnings on both instances other players were also playing music at about the same volume. I tried to explain to admin my side but the admin only said "I was playing the victim." I didn't think my music was loud and I made an effort to reduce my volume to an appropriate level. I wasn't playing anything obscene or annoying. I typically play famous pop or rock songs like: Sweet Caroline, Hooked on a Feeling, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc. In fact the same night I received my first warning I had our whole team dancing to the Cha-Cha Slide at spawn prior to the admin joining. I don't think I made other players times worse or less enjoyable and I don't feel I should be muted. Half of the fun on this game is interacting with other players and listening to "the jukeboxes." If the devs and admins crack down on this, they'll ruin this small, niche game.
Unmuted, make sure to keep VOIP at a reasonable level going forward.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2019, 07:46:00 pm »
Name under which you were banned: jim lahey (?)
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Official EU6 - Naval
What was happening when you got banned? No clue.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? No clue.
Time and date when the account was banned: No clue.
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimmyboylahey/
Which Administrator banned you? No clue.
Why should you be unbanned? Literally have no clue why I'm banned and I'm not being an ass or anything this was probably a long time ago and I would say I'm sorry but I guess it doesn't mean anything if I don't even know what I'm sorry for.... but sorry. Pretty please unban me cause I've been an extra good boy lately and my flag bearer rank is #7 so if I have the time to get up to that rank without a ban you know I'm a good boy.
You were muted for racism. Unmuted for now.