Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 18606 times)

Offline Windows 10 Update

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2019, 05:35:42 am »
Name under which you were banned: Windows 10 Update
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Muted on all official servers
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing the "King of the Hill" theme on voice chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I was warned once to lower my volume when playing music. Lowered volum during match and continued to play music but received a second warning despite players saying they enjoyed/didn't mind my music.
Time and date when the account was banned: 9/10/19 10:20ish p
Timezone: Central daylight time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326369357
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I don't know, sorry.
Why should you be unbanned?: I honestly don't think I was bothering anyone. There were lots of people that sang along or typed positive things into chat when both incidents occurred. When I received warnings on both instances other players were also playing music at about the same volume. I tried to explain to admin my side but the admin only said "I was playing the victim." I didn't think my music was loud and I made an effort to reduce my volume to an appropriate level. I wasn't playing anything obscene or annoying. I typically play famous pop or rock songs like: Sweet Caroline, Hooked on a Feeling, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc. In fact the same night I received my first warning I had our whole team dancing to the Cha-Cha Slide at spawn prior to the admin joining. I don't think I made other players times worse or less enjoyable and I don't feel I should be muted. Half of the fun on this game is interacting with other players and listening to "the jukeboxes." If the devs and admins crack down on this, they'll ruin this small, niche game.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 06:42:44 am by Windows 10 Update »

Offline niBBa who dies first

• Landsman
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2019, 01:10:20 pm »
ok after 3 weeks I found out the reason why I was banned
Name under which you were banned: niBBa who dies first
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: all of them
What was happening when you got banned: apparently I was playing on the Australian linebattle with a really high ping so admins saw me teleporting around the map and banned for hacking
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: no
Time and date when the account was banned: during the Australian linebattle somewhere in April
Timezone: GMT +3
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032228961/
Which Administrator banned you?: one who was watching the linebattle
Why should you be unbanned?: because I was not hacking but playing with a high ping and I won't join the remote servers and bother the admins with my suspicious laggy moves again