Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 22083 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2019, 08:00:09 pm »
I've cleared out this thread, I will leave my replies to the most recent appeals up for a few days. If you are still banned/voip or chat muted, feel free to appeal again for review.

Offline Ricky

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Ricky
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2019, 11:43:07 pm »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 01:25:24 pm by Ricky »

Offline Vauquen

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 07:58:50 pm »
Name under which you were banned: "Haybales 10 yo gf ; )"
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU2 - Army Battlefield (this is where the ban happened but i'm banned from all in fact)
What was happening when you got banned: Everything is in the name (a joke)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Time and date when the account was banned: midnight, june 2019
Timezone: UTC +00:00 (London)
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vauquen/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Haybales (himself)
Why should you be unbanned?: I stopped posting with this name before the last warning. I'm an active player that never had troubles with admins before.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 11:07:12 pm by Vauquen »

Offline chuglyfe

• Landsman
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2019, 04:27:17 am »
Name under which you were banned: I glock lil nigs
Which official server(s) are you banned from?  dont remember
What was happening when you got banned: think i was told to change my name.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? no
Time and date when the account was banned: dont remember
Timezone: PST
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031479440/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: it's absurd that admins will police a persons steam profile name. But I would like to have a second chance to play holdfast again.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2019, 10:05:56 pm »
Why should you be unbanned?: it's absurd that admins will police a persons steam profile name. But I would like to have a second chance to play holdfast again.
If you can't see why it isn't absurd to request you don't use that name on the official servers I don't think you should be allowed back, that being said you have the option to change your name from the main menu without modifying your steam profile.

Offline chuglyfe

• Landsman
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2019, 01:21:00 am »
If you can't see why it isn't absurd to request you don't use that name on the official servers I don't think you should be allowed back, that being said you have the option to change your name from the main menu without modifying your steam profile.
Now that I know I can change it in game I'll gladly do so.

Offline ENG-DINO

• Landsman
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2019, 12:05:26 am »
Name under which you were banned: [ UKIP ] SIR MAJOR NIGEL FARAGE
Which official server(s) are you banned from? the public line battle server eu8 think it is called
What was happening when you got banned: i was being very mean to the kra lads and i am very sorry about it all just had alot of stress recently
Time and date when the account was banned: eariler this year about 3 months ago ?
Timezone: BST
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150716596/
Why should you be unbanned?: like i said i am very sorry to everyone i have matured alot since the ban and would love to get back into line battles just would like a 2nd chance to show i am a good person. cheers lads :)

Offline Vauquen

• Landsman
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2019, 10:08:48 pm »
Can I please get a response ? Many people who had a problem after me are now free. I don't want to be disrespectful but this seems unfair to me. Now I don't know if it's because Haybales told you to ignore me but this is getting ridiculous : 6 months ban for a joke that isn't racist, homophobic or anything else...

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2019, 02:41:30 am »
Can I please get a response ? Many people who had a problem after me are now free. I don't want to be disrespectful but this seems unfair to me. Now I don't know if it's because Haybales told you to ignore me but this is getting ridiculous : 6 months ban for a joke that isn't racist, homophobic or anything else...
Haybales didn't tell me to do anything, Refleax is on vacation and I am waiting for him to return prior to finishing these unbans.

Offline Telrezin

• Landsman
Ban Appeal
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 06:53:25 am »
Name under which you were banned: Ted, the Defiler
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing how I usually do, mostly involving playing music and screwing around with my own team, and was mostly just hopping around in the spawn area. I am told that I was banned for speed hacking.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I've never been banned or warned by an administrator before this occurrence.
Time and date when the account was banned: Roughly 9:00pm, 4/26/19.
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072567705/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know the administrator.
Why should you be unbanned?: The reason I was banned is, to be frank, entirely untrue. I don't know basic programming, much less how to hack games in any capacity. I've no real idea of how to prove my innocence aside from my own word, but at this point I'm more than happy to comply to any terms put forth, as I'd just very much like to play this game again after 7 months of being banned for something I didn't even do, and given the fact that until this occurrence I've had no administrator remarks or tickets, I'd like to at least think that I'd be worthy of being given the benefit of the doubt that perhaps this ban was made by mistake.

Offline Kekistani

• Landsman
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 12:15:55 am »
Name under which you were banned: Kekistani
Which official server(s) are you banned from? perm muted in all servers i believe
What was happening when you got banned: Cant remember exactly why but i think it was because i was playing music on the lower side of quality
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? not that i can remember
Time and date when the account was banned: dont remember maybe a year or so ago
Timezone: eastern
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966379971/
Why should you be unbanned?: It wont happen again and ive started to play more seriously and i dont want to jeopardize that (id also like to know what it says for a reason for my mute)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2019, 06:52:01 am »
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU2 - Army Battlefield (this is where the ban happened but i'm banned from all in fact)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vauquen/
Why should you be unbanned?: I stopped posting with this name before the last warning. I'm an active player that never had troubles with admins before.

Given the nature of your harassment/pedophilia insinuations I am not undoing the mute at this time, this may be reconsidered at a future date.

Unbanned for now, you're on thin ice though. Follow the server rules going forward.
Name under which you were banned: [ UKIP ] SIR MAJOR NIGEL FARAGE
Which official server(s) are you banned from? the public line battle server eu8 think it is called
What was happening when you got banned: i was being very mean to the kra lads and i am very sorry about it all just had alot of stress recently
Time and date when the account was banned: eariler this year about 3 months ago ?
Timezone: BST
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150716596/
Why should you be unbanned?: like i said i am very sorry to everyone i have matured alot since the ban and would love to get back into line battles just would like a 2nd chance to show i am a good person. cheers lads :)

Unmuted for now, make sure to follow all server rules going forward.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 06:53:13 am »
Name under which you were banned: Ted, the Defiler
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA2 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: I was playing how I usually do, mostly involving playing music and screwing around with my own team, and was mostly just hopping around in the spawn area. I am told that I was banned for speed hacking.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I've never been banned or warned by an administrator before this occurrence.
Time and date when the account was banned: Roughly 9:00pm, 4/26/19.
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072567705/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know the administrator.
Why should you be unbanned?: The reason I was banned is, to be frank, entirely untrue. I don't know basic programming, much less how to hack games in any capacity. I've no real idea of how to prove my innocence aside from my own word, but at this point I'm more than happy to comply to any terms put forth, as I'd just very much like to play this game again after 7 months of being banned for something I didn't even do, and given the fact that until this occurrence I've had no administrator remarks or tickets, I'd like to at least think that I'd be worthy of being given the benefit of the doubt that perhaps this ban was made by mistake.

Unbanned, given the benefit of the doubt due to the possibility of administrator error.
Name under which you were banned: Kekistani
Which official server(s) are you banned from? perm muted in all servers i believe
What was happening when you got banned: Cant remember exactly why but i think it was because i was playing music on the lower side of quality
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? not that i can remember
Time and date when the account was banned: dont remember maybe a year or so ago
Timezone: eastern
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966379971/
Why should you be unbanned?: It wont happen again and ive started to play more seriously and i dont want to jeopardize that (id also like to know what it says for a reason for my mute)

Didn't make it into this review due to the timing of the post, will review with the next batch.

Offline Vauquen

• Landsman
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 06:06:51 pm »
joke
/dʒəʊk/

noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
    "she was in a mood to tell jokes"

harassment
/ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/

noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments

aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    "they face daily harassment and assault on the streets"

6 months for a joke according to the definitions.
There was 6 months ago a thing saying that the KRA were pedophiles. Most of the players knew that it was a joke and i decided to make them laugh. It worked, people understood the joke and that was it. I post less that 10 messages in the chat with this name but Haybales banned me without any warnings.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): NO
Why should you be unbanned?: I stopped posting with this name before the last warning. I'm an active player that NEVER had troubles with admins before.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 06:19:27 pm by Vauquen »

Offline Chazz Michael Michaels

• Landsman
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2019, 04:15:37 am »
Name under which you were banned:Chazz Michael Michaels
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: Anvil Game Studios Official NA3 - Army Front
What was happening when you got banned: (Mute Appeal in chat and VOIP) i was never made clear on what caused this but I assume it was with the following, I read sections from both Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto, Said "Who here has the balls to drop a hard R in Chat" (this resulted in a warning from admin), and once I figured out who the admin was I said something along the lines lets throw shade at him. I was promptly muted in VOIP and started typing #freechazz or something similar in chat along with a fair amount of others. My chat was muted and a message from the admin said this was permanent and directed me here. (this was across the span of 2 - 3 matches)
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: I was warned to not have political discussions in Chat or VOIP
Time and date when the account was banned: Time: Unknown Date: 12/5/19
Timezone:ETC
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378096418/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):Death_Adder
Why should you be unbanned?:I am one to walk the line, but accept when I am wrong and have crossed it