Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 44320 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:43 am »

Greetings Holdfast players! This topic will be for potential unbannings from the official servers, as we get an increasing amount of bans off the official servers it has become increasingly important these appeals are handled in a quick and efficient manner. Administrators may ask for more info regarding the circumstances of your ban, or comment on them, please make sure to respond promptly if possible.

This thread will have no relation to non-official servers and unban requests for those servers should be taken to their respective owners!

As an aside, being courteous and honest in your unban request will increase your chances of a shorter ban/unbanning, the flip side of this is also the case.

Do not message Administrators, Senior Administrators, or Developers on steam or any other medium in an attempt to revoke the ban.
Do not post regarding others unban requests.
Do not post multiple requests/spam the thread.
Do not post appeals on behalf of others.

Please read this format before posting! Applications not in this format will be ignored.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name under which you were banned[/b]:
[b]Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield[/b]:
[b]What was happening when you got banned[/b]:
[b]Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for)[/b]:
[b]Time and date when the account was banned[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning)[/b]:
[b]Which Administrator banned you? (If you know)[/b]:
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]:

After you have posted

After posting make sure to give Senior Administrators some time, optimally we will try to resolve these promptly but sometimes unexpected delays can occur.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:14:03 pm by Getty »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:23:57 am »
Reserved

Offline boogle

• Landsman
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 10:01:35 pm »
Name under which you were banned: [unkown]
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Game Studious NA2
What was happening when you got banned: i was saying things in chat and didnt notice my warns which led to me getting a perm mute
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): nope
Time and date when the account was banned: monday march 29th 2021 at approx 12:30pm
Timezone: NA
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801575512/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Peep
Why should you be unbanned?: because i just got this game and i messed up. i was shit talking the other team calling them f*ggots and c*nts and another guy was shit talking with me and called me a cracker i responded with calling him a n*gga an admin happened to be there. i was warned before but was negligent and didn't realize what would happen if i didn't stop. playing holdfast is super fun i just started playing the day of my mute and had no idea the repercussion's of what i was saying. i wanna be unmuted so i can enjoy the game properly. i will be much more considerate of what i'm saying in lobbies now. i have learned my lesson fully and really really want to make things right and move on. i have read the rules and i acknowledge if i break them again punishments will be worse. But i know for a fact that isn't going to happen again. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 10:55:39 pm by boogle »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 08:32:39 pm »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: CBS News: Field Reporter Joe / King George's Mistress
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:Edit: it is all army battlefield both NA and EU
What was happening when you got banned: it said bad language
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 10/29/2020
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199037058393/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): 8thLR BigMamba
Why should you be unbanned?: well for starters I only found out like a week ago that ppl even get muted/banned so it took me a while to even know I was muted/ start the appeal process after these like 6 weeks it's been. since those 6 weeks I've put in over 150 hours (now its 350 after 3 months) and In that time I realized how taken for granted VOIP was and I still enjoy the game but I've been discouraged that I cannot communicate with anyone especially that I didn't even know I was muted this whole time. I don't wanna go through that again lol. EDIT: got 505 hours in this game, love it a lot
Unmuted, see our discussion on discord for reference.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:33:09 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Derkaiser 1914
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All NA servers
What was happening when you got banned: I moved a cannon a few times admittedly to troll. and was permabanned first offense
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No I had the game only for a few hours
Time and date when the account was banned: I don't remember exactly but it was late last year
Timezone: CTS
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198922893638/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know given it's been a year
Why should you be unbanned?: I feel that the ban has been long enough now and I made the mistake in the beginning of my playtime on Holdfast and it was my first offense. And that now that I've been playing for more than a year on European servers and have been good there i might possibly be able to rejoin please. Please have it in you're heart I've learned and just wish to play the game
Unbanned, make sure to follow all server rules going forward.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 08:34:11 pm »
b]Name under which you were banned[/b]: Jorndeslager

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:

I am banned from all servers, custom and official

What was happening when you got banned:

I ran behind the enemyline and backstabed people...
I play on double screen minecraft & Holdfast, sometimes i use bug to fly fast on minecraft server. I used bug on minecraft with PC but it also went on holdfast so i fly almost to the enemy line. When i was there than i start backstabbing people. I didnt even planned to use a bug or exploit, it was just a stupid dumb mistake. This is a professional game and a simple bug shouldnt even work on this. How can i ever expect that? I didn't plan it, it was not my intention to do, and i didnt expect it that the bugged workout to my other screen???

I payd 20 euro, i already got banned in august. I am so sorry for my mistake but i make a lot of fun on this game. 20 Euro is a lot of money for me... I just wanna play with my friends again. Corona makes me depressed and im sitting alone in my home the whole day. I feel lonely and just want to interact with other people...

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):

Nope i didnt... i just was stupid to do this, i feel so bad i just wanna play this game again :D

Time and date when the account was banned:

According to me i was banned on 7 sept. 2020 but im not sure... i cant find it back anymore because i got banned 5/6 months ago i guess...

Timezone:
Europa i come from Amsterdam

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jorndeslager/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):

I dont know

Why should you be unbanned?:

I will not ever do it again, i miss the community and i like the game so much. I feel so stupid and i just want to make fun again with the other players... I am so so sorry for this and im missing the game really. It wont ever happen again really... When i break rules ever again (it wont happen) u can ban me forever and not even respond on unban topic.
No unban for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 08:35:09 pm »
Name under which you were banned: /SPACE/VCAPT/EvilCookie
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Official NA0
What was happening when you got banned: Talking in the chat and the admin said it was a personal conversation which is against the rules and chat banned me
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: ~1:30 am 12/29/20
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206235257/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Forgot his name he was in KRA though
Why should you be unbanned?: I understand that the chat should be used for talking about in game things only and won't do it again and I have invested lots of time into this game and
would like to continue to interact with the community and to be chat banned would also hinder recruiting efforts of my regiment
Unmuted, make sure to follow all server rules going forward.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 08:44:09 pm »
Name under which you were banned: FreeMan | BOSS Black Tiger
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: VoIP ban on NA servers I think all
What was happening when you got banned: I was role playing as a Russian infantry making fun of the British team which wasn't in the round at the time ( Russia V Prussia ) for being ruled by "a bitch in a crown" which I didn't realize is in violation of rule 9 no political discussions. I thought it was okay since it was just mocking the enemy team as the British do in game to the French calling them "cheese eating surrender monkeys", so I thought it was okay to level similar insults at the British, but I guess it was too political in nature. I then complained over voice for a bit after having been sent a "fair warning" by the admin saying they "fucking suck" and stuff. I was then issued the ban.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):Yes I am still text chat banned on all NA servers.
Time and date when the account was banned: 3rd of January 2021 around 10pm or so
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/t-spin/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea
Why should you be unbanned?: Voice chat is the only way for me to coordinate with team mates to be able to actually play the game using team work, I can't command anybody as an officer without being able to use the mic and tell them where we're going. I didn't tell anybody to shut up or insult anybody personally as people do to myself, JROD who is constantly bullied by people over the mic every time I play when he is on, and everybody else who is bullied by multiple people at the same time on the servers every day. All I did was role play and make fun of the in game faction of Great Britain. I will make sure that it isn't political, I didn't realize simply making fun of their whole system of governance in the general sense was engaging in political discussion, I wasn't attempting to start any discussion or debate just engaging in role play.
No unmute for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 08:45:18 pm »
Name under which you were banned[/b]: [CB] Gen. Gannicus
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Muted on all servers
What was happening when you got banned: political discussion
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No
Time and date when the account was banned: 1/9/21
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in-game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198301724524/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): don't know
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't think someone should be perma-muted for discussing politics in a server where multiple other people were as well
Unmuted, make sure to follow all rules going forward.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 08:47:43 pm »
Name under which you were banned: WA HA WHOOOOOO

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: all of them
What was happening when you got banned: I don't know I haven't played in about a year. as far as I know it was a normal match.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? no I've never received any warnings or other bans
Time and date when the account was banned: I don't know no reason was given

Timezone: eastern standard time USA.

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093230529/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't really know what happened I guess I'll play your game more.
Banned for hacking, no unban for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 08:48:29 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Churchhills Panzers i believe

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: all official servers

What was happening when you got banned: to be honest i have no idea, i had this game when it first came out and i recently found out i can talk in community servers but not official, after exhausting solutions for months to talk in game i have come to conclusion i must be banned in official servers

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): i used to troll chat with spam and get drunk but never voice only type chatted

Time and date when the account was banned: no idea

Timezone: central, i live in Texas

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110020986/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): no idea

Why should you be unbanned?: i just picked up the game and brought 5 other players to community who love the game and we wish to all play together. i Love your game and wish to play it again with the full experience
No unmute for now, feel free to reapply for one.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 08:49:05 pm »
Name under which you were banned: E|B 😎That One Cossack😎

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All official servers

What was happening when you got banned: A European guy who always gets in arguments with me in chat was trash talking me and the country I live in (United States) bringing up politics so I discussed with him that he was wrong about what he was saying, I said California is a bad state to live in due to the high tax and crime not knowing I offended European players that reported me, I got reported 4 times for the same conversation which makes me believe they were trolling or something because i saw each screenshot was the same game by 4 different people, all the screenshots was just me and that guy discussing Europe and the US but the people who reported said i was harassing others? i don't understand how discussing ways of living in countries is harassment or hate speech, the admin came in 4 games later which was 50 minutes after the whole talk thing happened saying to "watch my language and stop using hate speech" i do not understand how discussing that a state in a nation i live in is bad to live in hate speech, once the admin randomly pm'd me he didn't tell me what i got warned for at all, i did not type anything to chat since that conversation so i was extremely confused telling the admin he must of got the wrong person because he did not tell me anything that i did, he said hate speech to me so i was very confused on what i even said, i only said one bad word but i see people drop the hard r in chat daily and nothing gets done which makes me really question how this whole thing even runs, i do know i am not well liked in this community but after seeing all the proof the people posted in the official server i don't see a single thing i did that would get me chat banned when the European guy brought up politics first seeking a conversation but he didn't get any warning or anything and he was in the discord general chat saying i am a "toxic person" insulting me in there after i got chat banned while people like VG saw the reports and proof and told me it makes 0 sense to why i would get chat banned and should of only got a warning since all the reports was due to one conversation, i got one warning and then later in the same game i got warned the admin said i got chat banned for numerous reports when it was the same game and conversation reported by different people when i only said 1 word and only 1 person showed me say a bad word but again people shout the hard r in voip and in game chat with ease and i see them daily use the word even after people report them 

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): I don't think I did, I got a warning before for speaking in another language in chat

Time and date when the account was banned: I don't remember the exact time but the chat banned happened way after the whole report even happened

b]Timezone[/b]: EST

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/PzKpfwVIAusfH/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I do not know

Why should you be unbanned?: As stated i feel like i should of only got a warning since another person provoked the conversation insulting first and started insults to the game prior as well but never got warned or anything, he did state in discord that i deserved to be chat banned because i offended him which makes no sense when he started the conversation then add on 4 people reported me for the same conversation and 3 of the reports show 0 evidence of me "harassing others and using hate speech" only 1 showed me use a bad word but again i see people use the hard r in chat and voip daily along with people saying horrible things that don't get warned or chat banned themselves due to me seeing them daily say the same things. I never knew saying California was a dump state to live in was considered hate speech, I know its 2021 and everyone is canceling each other over stupid things but this just makes 0 sense to me that someone provoking a argument gets me chat banned with an extremely delayed response by the admin that did not tell me what i did wrong then later on said i got chat banned once again not telling me what i did wrong, i asked 5 times in chat what i did wrong to the admin and didn't get a single response by the admin. If he gave me a reason to why i got warned id understand and would tell him i wont do it again but he never told me what i did, never told me what game rule i broke and right away went to chat ban without telling me what i did wrong, i only found out once he said i got chat banned i looked at the discord and saw the "proof" people posted of me "harassing and using hate speech"
No unmute for now, too many warnings given.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 08:51:27 pm »
Name under which you were banned:
Varbs
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Front
Apparently I was server muted for being racist what was said I do not know and to who I don't know either.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):
I do not believe so
8/16/20
Timezone:
Central Standard Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Varbs_/
I don't know
Well its been awhile since anything of the sort happened, and I don't it was a very big deal. Honestly I think its been blown a little out of proportion, as racism is the belief that one race is superior to others and I never expressed that in this game

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 08:51:49 pm »
Osama-bin-ballin
Which official server(s) are you banned from?
I am permanently muted on all official servers
Someone put a mesas age in the chat about people being offensive were going to get muted, then I got a notification on my screen saying I was permanently muted for using racial slurs, which I never did.
No
2-26-21
Timezone:
Central standard time
Steam profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344004907
I don't know
I bought this game to be able to experience the in game proximity chat that it is famous for. I broke no rules and believe this was a mistake and just want to be able to get the full experience of the game. I would really appreciate someone unmuting me on official servers so that I can communicate with my team.
Unmuted, make sure to follow all server rules going forward

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2021, 08:52:30 pm »
Osama-bin-ballin
Which official server(s) are you banned from?
I am permanently muted on all official servers
Someone put a mesas age in the chat about people being offensive were going to get muted, then I got a notification on my screen saying I was permanently muted for using racial slurs, which I never did.
No
2-26-21
Timezone:
Central standard time
Steam profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344004907
I don't know
I bought this game to be able to experience the in game proximity chat that it is famous for. I broke no rules and believe this was a mistake and just want to be able to get the full experience of the game. I would really appreciate someone unmuting me on official servers so that I can communicate with my team.