Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Be wary of joining the 59th....[Screenshot]  (Read 2206 times)

Offline limit_bro

• Landsman
Be wary of joining the 59th....[Screenshot]
« on: October 25, 2017, 07:10:22 pm »
I saw a really shitty display of behavior on the US Land battle server today. I was streaming as well, so my viewers got to see it as well and was pretty ridiculous. I'm pretty sure the n-word was dropped a couple of times as well. Just be careful who you join guys.

https://imgur.com/a/lASNU
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:14:28 pm by limit_bro »

Offline Harper

• Global Moderator
  • Master's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Epic Man
Re: Be wary of joining the 59th....[Screenshot]
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 07:16:22 pm »
Never seen that guy in my life... must be a troll trying to destroy our reputation.
Anyways, it's the internet you're bound to see worse things than some wannabe troll talking about "Jews" and "Nazis"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:34:42 pm by aStonedPierre »

Offline Saga

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commodore
  • Bite my shiny metal ass.
    • 4th Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: Henry Evans
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:17:32 pm »
One dude freely expressing his views = blame the 59th  ???

Offline Blaze

• Server Administrator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 07:48:45 pm »
Must've just been some troll attempting to tarnish the 59th name, from personal experience the 59th are great lads, and I would highly doubt anyone of the rank "Fusilier" would make such Anti-Muslim and or Jewish remarks like so.

Offline Harper

• Global Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 07:56:52 pm »
Anyways now that's sorted

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 08:45:45 pm »
People nowadays... ::)

Offline limit_bro

• Landsman
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 09:37:20 pm »
Well, I doubt that anyone who runs an organized game community would want minges like this in their ranks spewing shite on a full server for a game that has such a small community. I know I wouldn't...

Doubt its settled...

EDIT: For the record these statements don't OFFEND me. I'm not some SJW crybaby. I just thought it should be known that either 1. Someone from 59th is that much of a minge publicly. or 2. Someone is trying to tarnish the 59th name, and they should know about it. Really can't call me out for anything. You can try but good luck.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:38:51 pm by limit_bro »

Offline Harper

• Global Moderator
  • Master's Mate
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 11:10:59 pm »
Well, I doubt that anyone who runs an organized game community would want minges like this in their ranks spewing shite on a full server for a game that has such a small community. I know I wouldn't...

Doubt its settled...

EDIT: For the record these statements don't OFFEND me. I'm not some SJW crybaby. I just thought it should be known that either 1. Someone from 59th is that much of a minge publicly. or 2. Someone is trying to tarnish the 59th name, and they should know about it. Really can't call me out for anything. You can try but good luck.

Once again it's a online video game, no matter what people will always act in such ways, for example you feel the need to swear on every post but I'm not making a thread saying "Be wary of watching limit_bro", there's no need to call out the whole 59th for this as it quite simply doesn't represent us at all and any level. You can see by the above posts that this obviously isn't what the 59th is known for... a 4 year old regiment that has never disbanded and has built great relations will the Holdfast community and NW with our Napoleonic Roleplay server... I'm not saying we're the perfect regiment... there is no perfect regiment, we can't individually do background checks on all our members to make sure that they're saints and will never say the words "muslim" and "nazi"... This could of been dealt with a simple report to a server administrator and the user would of been dealt with rather than completely pinning one users doings on the entire 59th.

/thread.

Offline General Shepherd

• Lieutenant
  • Peace at Home, Peace in the World
    • Steam
  • Nick: Lt.Gen Shepherd
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 11:12:23 pm »
This is not good.  ???