Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ 𝐊𝐑𝐀 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 [𝐄𝐔/𝐍𝐀/𝐎𝐂𝐄] ♛  (Read 86241 times)

Offline Kasu Mehmed

• Landsman
The KRA has been very welcoming and nice to newbies. also the 1-on-1 training is extremely good :)

Offline Wombat

• Landsman
I have been with the kra for 1 year and 4 month and have never had such enjoyment, friendship and happiness from any other gaming group I have been in.

Nathaniel

Offline Lord Doggo the 1st

• Landsman
I've only been with the KRA for almost a month now but I've enjoyed every bit of it from the friendly people to the great trainings and events. I hope it lasts forever

Offline colintui@gmail.com

• Landsman
Joined up two months ago and despite the massive number of players in the KRA, they still made me feel welcome and I was quickly able to feel apart of the community. 10/10 reg, will keep playing with them

Offline TicTac

• Landsman
I've been in the KRA for 3 months now. Everyone has been friendly and welcomed me into the community. I probably wouldn't still be playing Holdfast if I hadn't joined.
 I honestly can't say anything negative.

Offline Scoot

• Landsman
  • "To valhalla"
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Scoot
Ihave played in diffrent communitys in my 20 years off gaming experiance. But imust say this last 1.5 years in KRA have made my day.
Really dedicated members and leaders, officers train members all the time and they are friendly. Love this comminity.

Offline Brother_Hiram

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
Have you ever noticed that you pull a chair up to a campfire to enjoy the fire, but you stay there for hours because of the people around it? That has been my experience with Holdfast and with the KRA. I joined the KRA to get more out of my Holdfast experience, but now it seems like I play Holdfast to get more out of my KRA experience. I am usually a solitary gamer, but the community that has formed around Holdfast - and the KRA in particular - has really shown me why people spend so much time playing games in an organized community. The KRA has been nothing but welcoming and the amount of time that other members have dedicated to train me, give me advice, and make me feel welcome as beyond impressive. Some folks might worry about joining such a large regiment and fear that they won't be noticed or won't have opportunities to advance. That is the exact opposite of the experience that I have had. In the KRA, if you're engaged, friendly, working to improve your skills (even if you aren't that good at the game), and willing to help others less experienced than you, I guarantee that your contributions will be both noticed and rewarded. As with anything, you get out of it what you put into it.

11/10; would enlist again

Offline Gray Wolf 3rdXO

• Landsman
I was helping a KRA meber Varg on the Cannon and he asked me to join so glad I did great people here :D Thanks so much for having me

Offline miffy

• Landsman
I've just hit being a member of the KRA for 4 months now. And I must admit, its one of the best things I've joined online. the community are fantastic, they help you and they have given me a place i can feel welcome and just have fun. they have total remade the Holdfast experience for me. with daily events, challenges and achievements to achieve, a simple game has just been made more complicated (and fun) I have met many people im glad to call friends and there hasn't been a day in the past 4 months that something said, done or shown in the KRA events or discord that hasn't made me laugh. if you going to join any regiment on Holdfast, I would 1000% recommend you join the KRA

Offline doonzzz

• Landsman
So, I've been in the KRA for a week now, and I must say it has been a very fun and enjoyable experience.  After practically, joining the KRA as soon as I picked up the game they welcomed me with open arms and showed me the ropes of the game.  During the week I've been in the KRA I have participated in many of the events that occur throughout the week, it seems like their is always an event I can participate in throughout the day, which is a huge factor of the KRA's greatness as a regiment.  All the other players I have met in the KRA are super funny, helpful, and are really cool people.  Which is another huge factor of the KRA experience.  Overall, the KRA is probably one of the dopest regiments Holdfast has ever seen, and if I hadn't discovered the KRA I doubt I would be playing Holdfast to this day

Offline DoomTheKingsman

• Landsman
So, I have been in the KRA for a total of 3 days now (this is my 3rd official day as a KRA member) and already, I'm loving it there! Its so much bigger than my last regiment, and it has so many more opportunities than my last regiment! The community welcomed my transfer to their regiment with open arms, and they showed me everything there is to know about their server. I have already earned one of their ribbons the Critique ribbon, and one of their medals, the Sigil of Zoom | Second Class, I'm looking forward to working with them and becoming more of an experienced KRA regiment man. The next thing I'll probably do is try to earn my Battle Trained Ribbon, so I can attend every single one of their linebattles, and then, I'll go from there! I'm so glad I got to be a part of this amazing regiment, and I look forward my my future with them! GOD SAVE THE KING!

Offline bondjens

• Landsman
Right off the bat you know joining KRA is a great decision. Community is very welcoming and they instantly try to make you feel comfortable and acknowledged. Invited in trainings to join in the fun without spoiling it for others, encouraged to participate but nothing is mandatory. A community that actually cares for their members. If you are on the fence about joining a regiment, just give it a shot! Really enjoying my time right now here and I hope you will too!

Offline moxeetwo

• Landsman
I bought Holdfast: Nations At War during the Chinese New Year Steam sale. I played around 15 hours before deciding that I was going to join a regiment. I went into the Regiment Registry as I did not know which one to join, I just joined the biggest, at the time that was the 1st King's Royal Army or KRA. A day after I joined, a Basic Battle Training Session was hosted so I was able to get my Battle Trained Ribbon as soon as I joined. I played a bit more Holdfast: Nations At War until I had around 24 hours on the game, I started to stop playing it. A few weeks later I decided that I would get back into playing Holdfast: Nations At War. I started going for the many medals and ribbons and leaderboards positions that the KRA had to offer, which I did manage to get a few. A couple of days later I attended my first pubstomp, at first I was worried that I would have to talk as I am quite shy and I could not talk at the time. Luckily for me that was not the case. As soon as I joined the VC Cpl. Harper and RGdms. IronAce both greeted me. After about an hour was when IronAce said hello to me again, this time I talked and we had a good conversation. A day later I attended my first event: King's Royal Marksmanship Tournament. When I joined, once again I was greeted by Cpl. Harper and Ens. Deqoin. Even though I was very late they still let me partake in the event. Unfortunately I don't remember much about my first linebattle besides that it was some of the most fun I'd had in Holdfast: Nations At War for awhile. After that I started attending more and more events. A lot of them have been fun except the navy ones as navy just is not my cup of tea, that would be green and black tea. From the people who are in it, the very fun events, and the achievements to try and get, everything has been a blast and a very amazing experience and will hopefully continue to be that way.