Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ 𝐊𝐑𝐀 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 [𝐄𝐔/𝐍𝐀/𝐎𝐂𝐄] ♛  (Read 40072 times)

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • Played Holdfast for a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Bailey
Re: KRA are kings of inclusivity! :D
« Reply #510 on: July 30, 2019, 05:38:15 pm »
I will still always say that the aesthetics of the artwork you guys produce are top-notch.

Appreciate it midnight, credit to RedDonut, TacticalDiplomacy and myself of the KRA! :P

I only bought holdfast a couple months or so ago, after playing NW on mount and blade for a good few years in  and out of various regiments. Played a few games and wasn't really getting the feel for it...something was missing. I happened across a public line battle, and when I entered I heard the voice of possibly the most enthusiastic line leader i've ever encountered. Instantly forming ranks with his line we mowed down the French over a bridge crossing, one by one they all fell to our musket fire, it was glorious. When I was told that the KRA was recruiting at the end I instantly joined and i'm so so glad I did. The community upon entering the holy discord that is the KRA official was the most welcome ive ever been made to feel and ive never looked back since! they've helped me grasp the game and enjoy it all that much more.

cheers lads,
much love,
Bernard x

Appreciate you, Bernard! <3

Offline Twaddle

• Petty Officer
  • Great Tree Clan Leader
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: [Tree] Twaddle
Yeh, your artwork is very good I have got to say.

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Offline ItsDoc

• Landsman
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 09:35:03 pm by ItsDoc »

Offline ItsDoc

• Landsman
I just got HoldFast a few weeks ago and I heard about all about the line battles and regiments and how fun they are. I began looking at the different regiments until I can across the KRA. It sounded pretty good because of all the accomplishments it achieved and over 1,200 people are in it. So I joined. Since this game wasn't new, I knew when I joined no one will pay attention to me. But I was totally wrong! When I joined, instantly 10 or more people began welcoming me to the KRA. I was overly shocked, but in a great way. After joining I beginning to have problems navigating around Discord. so I asked one of the higher ranking people and they instantly respond and tried to help me. I love the 1 on 1 training and everything about the KRA. Right now I am a PFC and I don't think any regiment is unique like the KRA.

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army
I just got HoldFast a few weeks ago and I heard about all about the line battles and regiments and how fun they are. I began looking at the different regiments until I can across the KRA. It sounded pretty good because of all the accomplishments it achieved and over 1,200 people are in it. So I joined. Since this game wasn't new, I knew when I joined no one will pay attention to me. But I was totally wrong! When I joined, instantly 10 or more people began welcoming me to the KRA. I was overly shocked, but in a great way. After joining I beginning to have problems navigating around Discord. so I asked one of the higher ranking people and they instantly respond and tried to help me. I love the 1 on 1 training and everything about the KRA. Right now I am a PFC and I don't think any regiment is unique like the KRA.

Appreciate you, Doc'! ;)

Offline Twaddle

• Petty Officer
  • Great Tree Clan Leader

Offline Baron Foster

• Standing Officer
  • Warrant Officer 1st Class, 1st Royal Victoria Reg
  • Nick: Gummy
The KRA has been a great experience so far. Yea, I only joined a week ago but much has gone on. The Community was extremely friendly and welcoming once I joined the Server, (I think atleast 20 guys said Welcome!). I took multiple 1 on 1 Training Courses to earn my Certificates which helped me learn the basics of Holdfast. There was a different NCO to teach me 1 on 1 how to play each different class such as Line, Rifles, Arty, Sapper, Engineer, Aux and Melee, these guys where extremely helpful and full of knowledge. Then there was the plethora of events that the KRA attended, this gave me something to do each and every day. It's truly been a wonderful experience and I can't wait to stay with them more and more - Fleurlyious
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 05:40:02 pm by Baron Foster »

Offline Twaddle

• Petty Officer
  • Great Tree Clan Leader
The KRA has been a great experience so far. Yea, I only joined a week ago but much has gone on. The Community was extremely friendly and welcoming once I joined the Server, (I think atleast 20 guys said Welcome!). I took multiple 1 on 1 Training Courses to earn my Certificates which helped me learn the basics of Holdfast. There was a different NCO to teach me 1 on 1 how to play each different class such as Line, Rifles, Arty, Sapper, Engineer, Aux and Melee, these guys where extremely helpful and full of knowledge. Then there was the plethora of events that the KRA attended, this gave me something to do each and every day. It's truly been a wonderful experience and I can't wait to stay with them more and more - Fleurlyious

Why do you all write these things in the thread?

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Why do you all write these things in the thread?

Firstly, I like to put some of these posts at the bottom of the original post; reflecting on our community is the reason I keep doing this. :D

Second - we have a "Storyteller Ribbon" which is a Discord reward; that encourages chaps to come to the thread and tell us how they found us and what their time in the community is like. Never been a fan of quoteblocks or the word 'bump'. ;)

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Offline Edmonster

• Master's Mate
  • Colonel of the 77th

Interested in joining the 77th for Post Scriptum or Holdfast?  Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267889914/

Online Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
    • 1st King's Royal Army

Who got a vanity URL? Thesssee guyssss...

discord.gg/KRA