Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: One Word Story Vers. 200  (Read 18284 times)

Offline CyanKeso

• Purser
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: One Word Story Vers. 200
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2017, 06:27:10 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the

Offline Ryan Doyle

• Chaplain
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Sexy
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2017, 01:03:42 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • Nick: Jack Glenn
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2017, 04:03:23 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2017, 05:36:41 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2017, 09:41:23 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah)

Offline Ryan Doyle

• Chaplain
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2017, 06:55:45 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah).The

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2017, 10:43:49 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2017, 01:24:06 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who

Offline Ryan Doyle

• Chaplain
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2017, 11:00:40 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't

Offline Knightmare

• Chaplain
  • paki
  • Nick: S.Williamson
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2017, 08:30:43 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2017, 01:04:54 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are

Offline Dark_Knight

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Darkiii
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2017, 02:05:16 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2017, 02:39:38 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested have

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2017, 03:43:12 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested have a

Offline Ryan Doyle

• Chaplain
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2017, 10:26:24 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested have a child