Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: One Word Story Vers. 200  (Read 20877 times)

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Jack Glenn
Re: One Word Story Vers. 200
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2017, 09:51:04 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which

Offline Berserker

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2017, 12:15:13 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2017, 01:27:27 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a

Offline Knightmare

• Chaplain
  • paki
  • Nick: S.Williamson
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2017, 06:35:42 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2017, 11:49:04 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only

Offline Dark_Knight

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Darkiii
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2017, 02:29:17 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with

Offline Ronald

• Landsman
  • Half Brit Half Slav.... What could go wrong...
  • Nick: 44th_Ronald
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2017, 03:44:41 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his

Offline Dark_Knight

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Darkiii
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2017, 04:29:55 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2017, 09:31:19 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2017, 01:26:56 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was

Offline Ronald

• Landsman
  • Half Brit Half Slav.... What could go wrong...
  • Nick: 44th_Ronald
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2017, 12:11:54 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2017, 02:08:33 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very wet

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2017, 11:04:20 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very wet and

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2017, 10:29:41 am »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very wet and long

Offline Phillyz

• Acting Lieutenant
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2017, 03:39:54 pm »
There was a pirate that captured two olives for some black dude and shoved them right into his purple, bruised hands. He cried out, "Oh my hands." Now he took his hands and apparently he went outside and punched a pair of cats forcefully with the power of God (Allah). The people who don't believe are molested, have a child which killed a dragon only with his tongue which was very wet and long, he