Anvil Game Studios

Poll

Is this a game mode you would be interested in seeing in the game if possible?

Yes
12 (80%)
No
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: February 26, 2017, 09:24:50 pm

Author Topic: Gamemode Idea!  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Etherton

• Regiment Leaders
  • Post-Captain
  • What do i put here?
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Ethertonne
Re: Gamemode Idea!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 05:43:21 pm »
A good idea, I fear we may never get to control or fight with anything bigger than a small frigate or less with the naval side of things squabbling around a stationary ship of the line and fighting for control would make up for it, fit with the era and general gameplay mechanics from what they've hinted and be well fun.

Yeh i get what you are saying, perhaps just using frigates and sloops or brigs could still work but cant deny id love to see something big and powerful if possible!

I would play this a couple of times per week. Fun alternative for not always going Groupfighting or any other server hehe.

^^ Yeh could be something unique and for an event something that could create an alternative competition to regular linebattles etc

Offline Saembak1995

• Landsman
Re: Gamemode Idea!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 09:45:25 am »
It's a good idea, I'm afraid we won't be able to control or fight anything bigger or smaller than a smaller or less frigate with a fleet of things battling around a ship stationary on the fronts and fighting for it.
12BET
Control to make it suitable for The era and the general gameplay mechanics from what they hint and are good fun.