Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications  (Read 4897 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« on: April 22, 2018, 07:15:33 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Credit: Montfort (Editing)
Garrett York (Graphics)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:36:43 am by Refleax »

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: HoldFast Nations At War: Official Server Applications
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 07:15:43 am »
Reserved

Offline Afterglow

• Server Administrator
  • Petty Officer
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Matt Flintlock
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 07:20:58 am »
Community Name: 66e | Fw, Flinto

Steam Name: Thermaltake

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/monster010/

Location/Timezone: Australia

About Yourself: I (Charles) know that I am special and there's no one else out there that's like me... so enjoy! (smile)
I was born in Korea on November 11, 1969. I had a very simple and happy childhood, and my only sibling, my younger Sister, would appear one year later after my own birth.
Like my dad, I am introverted and am perfectly happy watching quality movies or using a personal computer during my spare time.I lived in Boston, Mass. For one year before I came to Los Angeles, I lived in Van Nuys, and then moved to Rowland Heights since my high school graduation.
Becoming a Social Worker/full-time ministry has become my plan, especially when I like working with special needs Kids. I planned in working in the field of Education as a Social Worker and Preach the Word of God.
Finally, it wouldn't hurt to travel to amazing places, continue to meet wonderful people, finish my Education/graduate school and eventually meet the young woman that the Lord has intended for me.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I also am willing to help the community grow. I want to enforce the rules, ban hackers or kick them due to give them a last chance. As well as help anyone with problems and stop people from teasing and using inappropriate language to other members of the community.

Previous Experience (if any): There is no Perfect admin - you have to go with what you are familiar and comfortable with.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: What would my task be in the community while administrating 

References (if any): Getty, Montfort, Matt Flintlock, Noble,

Just a ex.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:27:31 am by Afterglow »

Offline Jean-Baptiste

• Regiment Leaders
  • Chaplain
  • 89e COL | AGS/HCL Admin
  • Faction: French Empire
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 07:31:42 am »
Community Name: [89e] COL Jean-Baptiste

Steam Name: [89e] COL Jean-Baptiste

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jean-baptiste-89

Location/Timezone: [REDACTED]

About Yourself: [REDACTED]

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: [REDACTED]

Previous Experience (if any):[REDACTED]

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: [REDACTED]

References (if any): [REDACTED]

Let me know if there is anything else. Love HF, would love to give back to this cool community.

EDIT: removed personal information
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:22:41 am by Jean-Baptiste »

Offline BasicEagle

• Server Administrator
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Hello There™
  • Nick: Basic Eagle
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 09:09:36 am »
Community Name: Basic Eagle

Steam Name: Basic Eagle

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048405617/

Location/Timezone: USA / CST

About Yourself: I'm a full time college student majoring in Criminal Justice. I spend most of my free time online either gaming or talking with different people. I'm also an Eagle scout as of 5/4/16. Was very active and traveled to different parts of the US.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe in helping grow the community and helping stabilize it by making it safe.

Previous Experience (if any): Used to leading small and medium sized groups. Resolving problems is second nature to me. I also Admin for 47e Monday Line Battles.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:
Just excited and will ask when time comes.

References (if any):
I've made myself known to some in the community. Montfort and Nastur welcomed me in the 47e, also the 1st FGD Viking, JBob, and SolarRJ are friends.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:27:33 am by BasicEagle »

Offline CharlieTwoFive

• Surgeon's Mate
  • The Swordsman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: CharlieTwoFive
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 12:16:01 pm »
APPLICATION WITHDRAWN
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:53:47 pm by CharlieTwoFive »
MultiOnlineGamer since 2005

Offline rockwall56

• Landsman
  • 40th Renolds
  • Nick: 40th Renolds
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 04:17:59 pm »
Community Name:
40th Renolds
Steam Name:
40th Rockwall56
Steam URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rockwall56/
Location/Timezone:
New York, EST
About Yourself:
I’m a full time student who’s working for a degree in Software Engineering. I mainly spend my free-time coding games, playing video games (specifically Holdfast), and watching World War 2 movies and Shows.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator:
Personally it has been a goal of mine to help out in the community for quite some time now. I bet Getty understands b/c I think i might of asked em’ a few times… anyways I really want to help out a game that took my away from the personal struggles I was in giving me a regiment to hang out in, do line battles, meet interesting people, and learn about Napoleonic era history. I’d be a good admin because I take any role with extreme seriousness that has to do with being an Admin of some sort or a moderator type role. I make sure everything is running smoothly and any problems to be addressed quickly and efficiently.
Previous Experience (if any):
I’ve been a moderator on a few older forums and some discords, but that’s mainly it. The most experience I have is in Leading lines and holding drill so that my soldiers are in tip top shape.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:
What are the required hours per week?
References (if any):
Mainly 40th Darrall because i’ve spent a lot of time alongside him during linebattles and off the field.
40th Ens. M. Renolds

Have a Great Day!

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Acting Lieutenant
  • Official Server Administrator
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Nick: Bailey
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 10:00:01 pm »
Application withdrawn after acceptance.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:11:45 am by Haybales »

Offline Auha

• Server Administrator
  • Petty Officer
  • I've Probably Sent You Animal Morphs
  • Nick: Kapitan Auha
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 04:22:01 am »
Withdrawn after being ACCEPTED
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:59:52 pm by Auha »
Vive La BlackFish.

Offline Darkslayer

• Server Administrator
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: Darkslayer
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 12:00:05 am »
Removed after being accepted.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:55:18 pm by Darkslayer »

Offline Erbprinz Jan von Baden

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2018, 04:49:38 pm »
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my application.

Community Name:           1.Brig/109.LGR_Uffz_Jan v. Baden

Steam Name:              1.Brig/109.LGR_Parabol

Steam URL:             https://steamcommunity.com/id/vossbuggler/

Location/Timezone:          Germany | UTC+2/CEST

About Yourself:                            My Name is Jan and I live in south-western Germany. I currently have a part-time job, which gives me a lot of extra   
                                                 freetime. I love travelling and meeting new people! I love this game and its extraordinary gameplay, talking about
                                                 Line Battle and organized gameplay. Since I joined the regiment called: 1. Preußische Infateriebrigade which is lead
                                                 by Oberst Corazon, it was even more exciting to see how real the coordinated gameplay looks like.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator:                I´m a open minded person who is very tolerant towards other people's opinion.
                                                                                            I speak 2 languages, german as my mother language, and english as my
                                                                                            second language. I think that it could be very usefull to help other people. Also,
                                                                                            I´m online almost everyday, which should be one of the main requirements in my
                                                                                            opinion.

Previous Experience (if any):                                                               I was an Admin on an Arma-Roleplay Server (approx. 1 year)

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:                   Would it be any problem to be part of a regiment?   
                                                                                                        I might need a small tutorial.

References (if any):                                                                     

I´m looking forward hearing from you!

Kind regards and a lovely weekend

Jan von Baden
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:53:06 pm by Erbprinz Jan von Baden »

Offline Dome

• Regiment Leaders
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • [92nd] CSjt Adam Watson
    • 92nd
  • Nick: Dome
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 09:58:02 pm »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:35:46 pm by Dome »

Offline WarningPuzzle

• Able Seaman
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 04:37:52 am »
Application Withdrawn.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:52:39 pm by WarningPuzzle »

Offline Starblazer

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • NANWL Moderator. NAHFGL Head. Join the 63e!
    • 63e Regiment
  • Nick: 63e_SgtMaj_Star
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 11:35:59 pm »
Community Name: 63e_Sgt_Starblazer
Steam Name: 63e Starblazer
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/starblazer56/
Location/Timezone: EST
About Yourself: Am a college student currently studying computer science. In my off-time I help out with the 63e regiment and play a ton of DOTA 2. Tons of free time to admin! Also interested in music (I play the saxophone). Also known to help out AGS devs, sent a map for them on Unity and hoping to make more!
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I take all admining roles very seriously. I have 250 hours in the game and understand how the public community usually operates, and what is typically expected from public players. From my previous experience, I understand what offends people and should typically be moderated/toned-down in chats. I also have a large amount of free time that I spend on the public server (usually recruiting), which can be combined with some admining. On top of that I just want to help progress and expand the game's community through my extra work with the game's servers. I also speak 3 languages fluently (Portuguese, Spanish, English).
Previous Experience (if any): Admining the 63e NA Siege on M&B: NW (Was most popular NA server for a long time). Admining 63e Friday, Tuesday & Sunday events (Friday I manage 2 servers, Sunday I admin a full 150 server, Tuesday is at about 120ish). Admin for the Holdfast Conquest League. Also used to admin for old Gmod TTT servers and Minecraft a few years ago.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I'm assuming there is a guide of what is allowed and how many warnings to give, etc. Would like to help contribute to that.
References (if any): AGS Refleax, AGS Rycon, KRA Haybales, [79thCH] General Ginger, 21st Shriker, [Blackfish] Auha, [49th] TheProTaco, 63e Regiment, [63e] Zen, [116th] Finke, 44th Wolfster, 33rdWR Cade, 96th PhillyCheese, 8thLR iDaZc, TRR Honor, 10thSM Nico, 12e Phillip, 95th Regiment, 59th Regiment, 93rd Regiment, QRR, Division Del Norte, 45th Darkslayer

Edit: Added some more references.
Edit: Added information.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 06:06:17 am by Starblazer »
Not in a regiment? Join ours today at join63e.com

We have over 6 years (Yes, 6 years of linebattles/events/tournaments/trainings on a daily basis) of experience!  We have both NA and EU communities, we play Holdfast, NW as well as various other games. We attend and host linebattles, siege events, naval events, and trainings! Enlist today!

Offline iDaZc

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Nick: {8thLR} Daz
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2018, 06:16:51 am »
Community Name: { 1st FGR } iDaZc
Steam Name: iDaZc
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iDaZc/
Location/Timezone: CST
About Yourself: I am going into college and in my free time I help lead the 1st FGR. I also like to play soccer on weekends along with my community online in other games like Total War.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm very chill and try to make the games more entertaining for the players, while at the same time being able to enforce the rules when necessary and unbiasedly. I've my fair share of organized lines in public servers and that's also why I love this community so much is the co-operative experience with others that see you as a good leader and will follow your command into battle. I have not had any admin experience on this game yet, especially since I just purchased a server for my regiment and still trying to get things figured out, but I can learn quickly. 
Previous Experience (if any): I have 211hrs on the game and understand pretty well by now what it would be like to help administrate an official public server and what should be kept on the down low along the lines of content/chat that could be offensive to players. I also have four years of Garry's Mod RP administration experience about taking servers seriously so it can be enjoyed by the community.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: If I become admin does this mean my status will carry over through all official ags servers or only specific ones because I would like to help admin the Public Naval/Coastal Siege servers.
References (if any): AGS Refleax, [49th] MajorTaco, 1st Foot Grenadiers Regiment.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 06:20:50 am by iDaZc »