Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Ekaylor

• Landsman
  • Faction: Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2020, 03:23:02 am »
Community Name: Ekaylor
Steam Name: Ekaylor
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ekaylor/
Location/Timezone: USA, EST(UTC−05:00)
About Yourself: I bought Holdfast in August 2018 because I have always loved historical games. After my initial time in the game I joined the Nr.9 to pursue a more organized and serious aspect of the game. In a couple of months I also became involved in the melee community, and it opened me to start playing with people all over the community. Since then I have been one of the most active members of the community, and have played with most NA regiments in the game. Holdfast and the people I have met from Holdfast have become some of the most important parts of my life, especially in gaming.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Many times I have seen servers with no admins in them, and many people in chat asking where admins are. More admins are needed in order to cover all of the servers, especially after game release with the surge in player count. I am serious about this and I do not think being an admin should be taken lightly. But while I take being and admin seriously, I certainly do not intend to overuse admin and create backlash from the community. Overall, I will have to learn some about admin in game, but I intend to do everything I can to improve gameplay on public servers.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): i have administered 2 melee tournaments, but I do not have anything more than basic console experience.
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have been an admin in a few gaming communities outside Holdfast
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No, I have a pretty sure idea of what the limits are.
References (if any): GutsIsLove, Hazen, Boon
"I was never a Son of Horus. I was and remain a Luna Wolf. A proud son of Cthonia, a loyal servant of the Emperor, beloved by all. I am your enemy."

Offline Griceinator

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: KRA | Grice
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2020, 11:27:09 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Grice

Steam Name: GriceKRA

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062763019/

Location/Timezone: England / GMT

About Yourself: Hello my name is Andrew, I'm from the midlands, England. I have a full time job as a plumber but in my free time i dedicated it to the KRA and holdfast. I've been playing holdfast now for about 10 months, mostly as the artillery classes as that is the play style i love to play the most. I have about 1000 hours in holdfast at the moment and about 500 of those have been playing on the artillery pieces in the public server, the other have either been in linebattle or running events and making maps for the artillery company of the KRA.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I feel i will be a good administrator because i have be an admin at nearly every public event so i have experience of multiple types of admins, also i was recommended to apply for server admin because of the events that i admin at. Also a main player of artillery i see the most trolling on the public servers as people are always trolling the guys trying to play on the cannons. As usually the player on the public server that play admins don't tend to hang back with the artillery guys so it would be nice to have someone that constant players artillery able to stop trolling and make it fun for all artillery guys.

Previous Experience (if any): I have been a public linebattle admin for around 6 months now, when i started admining at the Sunday KRA Public Conquest event, about a month later i took over organizing the event for the KRA. Since then i have started admining at nearly all of the public linebattles starting with helping out the 8thlr for a few months at there Tuesday, Wednesday NA and Saturday public linebattles. Over Christmas the KRA took over the Tuesday EU public linebattle from the 8thlr and i have been one of the main admins for that and the KRA Thursday linebattle every since.

Refs: GDE | Soy, 25FK Woman Doctor, KRA | Haybales

Offline KRA Cauterize

• Landsman
  • Nick: Cauterize
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2020, 11:33:21 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Cauterize
Steam Name: Cauterize1750
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cauterize1750
Location/Timezone: Wales, GMT
About Yourself: I've been a gamer for most of my life and currently work in IT Security I joined the holdfast community late in 2019 and have been with the KRA regiment almost since joining, mostly playing artillery class or line leading for the KRA, as well as serving as a Serjeant for the Artillery providing training and support to the Commanding Officers of the Artillery Command.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Having done administration work for VATSIM as a Network Supervisor for a number of years and having also served as an officer in other groups over the years, and also served as a UK Special Constable, I believe I have the attitude and competence for being an administrator, I have always been fair and just in any decisions and always will look to eduate people before enforcing any rules - I will always explain situations when they need to be explained and will always be ubiased.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): Done administration for the multilife event twice now           
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have served as a VATSIM Network Supervisor for a number of years which involves moderating a large network of people at any given time, can include giving warnings and kicks/bans if required
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None
References (if any) KRA | Artillery Major Cameron, 25FK Woman Doctor, Haybales GDE | Soy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 12:06:19 am by KRA Cauterize »

Offline Nuckaz

• Landsman
  • Nice lad
    • Steam
  • Nick: {8thLR} Nuckaz
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2020, 04:39:13 pm »
Community Name: {8thLR} HauptGefreiter Nuckaz

Steam Name: Nuckaz

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nuckaz/

Location/Timezone: CET

About Yourself: Hey! My name is Tim and i come from Norway. I've been playing video games since i was just about 2 years old, grown up playing all sorts of games and been addicted every since i first started. Currently doing some time off studying, working at a supermarket. I started playing Holdfast back in January after a friend of mine showed me it, shortly after i started playing i saw the 8thLR recruiting in the recruitment round after an official public event and i joined up there, been steadily playing and being active within the 8thLR ever since.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think i will be able to perform good as an administrator for the reason that i'm very calm and collected, always try to keep a neutral side and dont escalate any situation into an argument, I've studied IT support and customer support, as well as i am working with customers now i know how to handle all types of people. I know whats over the line and unacceptable to do and will handle every situation as professionally as possible.

Have you administered any events on Holdfast: I've currently just acquired the role as an Event Admin within the 8thLR and have administrated one private event which we had 3 servers with 450 people attending.

Do you have any other relevant experience?: Well i've been administrating a couple of Minecraft servers in the past... Aswell as i am Moderating a VRChat related server with 1300+ people currently.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Not at the moment.

References: 8thLR Hauptmann Maggot and Oberst BigMamba.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:53:30 pm by Nuckaz »

Offline The Real Communist

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 09:19:09 pm »
Community Name: TKG | Brigadier | Communist
Steam Name: TKG | TheRealCommunist
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844426213/friends/add/
Location/Timezone: UK
About Yourself: Hi my name is Khai I am from England, I have just finished secondary school early and now have 23 weeks off school, i spend most of my day on my PC and most of that on holdfast doing lost of memes in public games and working hard to grow my regiment.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I love this game and its linebattle and would take it seriously not allowing constant rule breaking as to keep it fun for everyone, I would not abuse my power or fight anyone on issues when administrating, I would have several sensible officers in my regiment helping me administrating the linebattle so the rules would be enforced.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): I have been a referee in the EU competitive holdfast tournament.       
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Nope
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope
References (if any): TRRB | Mc Cormack

Offline Sir_Jimmy

• Landsman
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2020, 09:47:46 pm »
Community Name: TKG | Captain | Sir Jimmy
Steam Name: Papa Jim
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/h3yJ1mm4yy/
Location/Timezone: Germany, CET
About Yourself: I'm Jim, am from Hungary, (I'm half british). I play Holdfast alot, am moderator in alot of communities, am calm and cool about stuff.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm responsible and I put all the effort to make sure the event goes smoothly, am following rules and am serious, calm and patient.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): -No.               
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I'm administrating Mordhau servers and doing events, have a minecraft server too. I also host VR Chat Clone Trooper trainings.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: -No.
References (if any)

Offline YugoHistoryGuy

• Landsman
  • Nick: TKO | Yugo
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2020, 09:55:49 pm »
Community Name: TKG | Captain | Yugo
Steam Name: TKG | Yugo
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatyugoguy/
Location/Timezone: Belgrade, CEST
About Yourself: Hello! My name is Nikola or Nicolas, I've just finished Elementary School after the Quarantine being announced and I play Holdfast a lot.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I do have very good sight and I am pretty fast at typing.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): No, I haven't.               
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I do have experience with using the Console and using Commands in Holdfast on TKG's Training Server.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any) Applicating with TheRealCommunist

Offline CMDR THEOTV

• Landsman
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2020, 02:17:38 am »
Community Name: TKG | Corporal | CMDR
Steam Name: CMDR THEOTV
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024548497/
Location/Timezone: Spain, CEST
About Yourself: Hi, my name`s Ted. An everyday dude trying to get a higher education while working on whatever job comes up.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Making a linebattle fun, enjoyable and fair for everybody is our responsability and as such ill try to make this experience achievable for every player.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): No             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: No
References (if any) Applicating with TheRealCommunist

Offline E|C Dúnedain

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Dúnedain
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2020, 07:56:20 pm »
Community Name: E|C Dúnedain
Steam Name: Dúnedain
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dunedain_/
Location/Timezone: EU/BST
About Yourself: Just a portuguese man looking to have some fun. Been playing this game since 2018, over 1700 well spent hours.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I understand what is necessary to oversee these events and i've done it multiple times.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): 8thLR Events.               
Do you have any other relevant experience?: No.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No.
References (if any)

Offline BenB289

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2020, 09:46:15 pm »
Community Name: Ben
Steam Name: TRRBen
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bentrr/
Location/Timezone: London Time (BST)
About Yourself: Proper Northener from Cumbria who plays to many games, for to long, every day, especially during quarantine. Currently run the Holdfast servers for multiple communities and admin the TRR EU Friday Event, and TRR NA Saturday Event.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Plenty of experience admining Holdfast events along with other servers on games like TF2 way back when. Not biased unless it comes to slaying Mamba, my finger itches for it.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): TRR EU Friday and TRR NA Saturday, along with TRR NA Thursday when that was a thing.       
Do you have any other relevant experience?: TF2 Servers on Jailbreak way back.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope.
References (if any): Mamba

Offline Spongeboob

• Landsman
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2020, 07:55:44 pm »
Community Name: TRR | Spongeboob
Steam Name: Maj Spongeboob
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012155416/
Location/Timezone: CET (UTC + 2/1)
About Yourself: I am a Norwegian living in Poland as a Software customer consultant. I am educated in accounting and auditing, and thus I work with HRM and ERP software. On my spare time I like to play some Holdfast, simply because it has some of the funniest, weirdest and most relaxing communities I have seen online.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm a goodmin. I have quite a bit of experience with admining, I am also very good at remaining independent and fair when enforcing rules.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): I have admined quite a few events, mostly TRR events twice a week, but I have also been a hired admin for other regiments.           
Do you have any other relevant experience?: My work consist a lot of cusomer service, a happy customer brings the dosh in for the company. Happy players that have enjoyable events will make the Holdfast community richer, is what I believe.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No, I am quite aware of the responsibility.
References : Ben

Offline {8thLR}Sky

• Landsman
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2020, 01:51:59 am »
Community Name: Sky
Steam Name: [FROTH]132546
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211442873/
Location/Timezone: Central/Chicago
About Yourself: Im a half Israeli Half American Gamer who in quarantine cant focus on school and plays holdfast a lot
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have admined quite a bit now and think i could be very helpful in the public battle admining
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): All 8thLR events( Taco tuesday, Whiskey wednesday, Wednesday public line battle NA, past Saturday public line battle)       
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Nope
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope.
References (if any): Mamba

Offline Space_Cube

• Regiment Leaders
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Nick: Spacey
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2020, 01:57:34 am »
Community Name: 26th | Spacey
Steam Name: 26th | Spacey
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spacecubeplays/
Location/Timezone: US Central
About Yourself: A Minnesotan who runs the 26thFI, also I speak English which is useful! I am currently doing college in high school and do robot.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have ran successful events, done lots of admining and know how to run them and fix the problem/
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): Ran multiple event through the 26th, admined on the: 8thLR, TRR, and Nr. 9 events.         
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have made many configs and know how to fix problems.
References (if any) Mamba, Getty, Ben, Turtle, Perfect Name, Dan, Wrexial, and others but yeah
Oberst of the 26th Freiwillige Infanterie.

Discord: Spacey#7987

Offline Cerberus

• Landsman
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2020, 11:31:20 am »
Community Name: Cerberus
Steam Name: Legio X | Cerberus
Steam URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083552809
Location/Timezone: Virginia/EST
About Yourself:I'm just a guy who likes to play line battles. That's about all that's relevant.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I know the rules of most linebattles due to attending all of the publics at least once. I know when to be more and less lenient on the rules and also I enjoy the game and want to make it better.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): No.             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have admined a handful of discord servers from 100-600 members
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I feel like the admins dont really do much. Not paying attention to the blue chat. There have been times where something has been said in the blue chat and absolutely nothing was done about it, not even a warning.
References (if any) 8thLR Darius
[