Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals  (Read 33554 times)

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Game Servers Ban Appeals
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2020, 12:59:00 am »
Name under which you were banned: Leechey | Lcpl | HCC
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1
What was happening when you got banned: I was standing on the stairs shooting out a window
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Have not broken any other rules
Time and date when the account was banned: Around 5:00 sometime between January and April of 2020
Timezone: Mountain Time
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377542260/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Do not know
Why should you be unbanned?: The admin thought i was blocking the stairs and it was just a mistake and i would like to join back in NA1
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2020, 12:59:14 am »
Name under which you were banned: FreeMan | Air
Which official server(s) are you banned from?: All NA Servers
What was happening when you got banned: Exploring out of bounds of map
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Was warned previously to not use sapper barrels to reach rooftops you can't normally reach.
Time and date when the account was banned: June 15th 11pm
Timezone: KST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/YuAir/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):
Why should you be unbanned?: I did not know the rule against glitching out of the map was against the rules as the rules are not listed in game. I should have realized that using the sapper to do these things is not acceptable, and I will not do it again in the future. I am number one rocketeer, I very much enjoy playing the game properly and would like to continue to do so on the NA server with all the cool players there which I am friends with.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2020, 01:00:14 am »
Name under which you were banned: FreeMan | YSW.0629
Which official server(s) are you banned from? : All NA server
What was happening when you got banned: Exploring out of bounds of map
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? : None
Time and date when the account was banned :  June 16th 1pm?
Timezone: KST ( UTC+9 )
Steam profile link :http://steamcommunity.com/id/YSW0629/
Which Administrator banned you? : I don't know
Why should you be unbanned?:First, I ask for your understanding about my poor English.I didn't know what I did was against the rules.I sincerely apologize.I just did it out of curiosity.I didn't mean to abuse it.I always wanted to have fun with other users.But I didn't know it would turn out like this.I'm the NO.1 SAPPER from season 1 until now.I can't give up like this.I'll be careful not to let this happen again.This was just a mistake. PLZ MERCY.
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 01:00:39 am »
Name under which you were banned:FreeMan | Pay2Win
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA 1
What was happening when you got banned:glitching out of map on tahir
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): no sir
Time and date when the account was banned:11:00 PM June 15
Timezone: CST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198877672860
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): dont know
Why should you be unbanned?: did not know that this was against the rules and i would like to apologize for doing it.  i didnt do it with malice towards another player or team it was solely for the purpose of fun with my friends online.  i promise i will not do this again and will abide by the rules while having fun with other users.  (P.S this is a repost as my last post got bugged out, it was not meant to be rebellious just a bug, thanks for understanding :D)
Unbanned

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2020, 01:01:09 am »
Name under which you were banned: Thorgan
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: All official servers
What was happening when you got banned: Was not playing. Had not played in a while and tried to join a game after reinstalling and was prompted with the kicked by admin screen.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): None that was made clear to me or warned about.
Time and date when the account was banned: Early 2020 I believe
Timezone: EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mightythorgan
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): unknown
Why should you be unbanned?: I really like this game and have put a decent amount of time into it. I was not given any warning (that I was aware of) and understand if its some sort of weird auto-ban thing.
We don't have you listed on any ban list, I would advise checking tech support.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2020, 01:01:44 am »
Name under which you were banned:Probably some russian name
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: EU2 i think
What was happening when you got banned:I I was writing russian in chat
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for):no
Time and date when the account was banned: i dont know
Timezone:CEST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006671841/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know):I have no clue
Why should you be unbanned?:I wont do it again and it was stupid of me to do that
Appeal doesn't reflect the reason for your mute, not undone.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2020, 01:02:27 am »
Name under which you were banned: 63e_ChP_Drama
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA3
What was happening when you got banned: Voice Recruiting
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Voice Recruiting
Time and date when the account was banned: 7/1/2019 | 3:30 PM
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445645622/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): [45e] Italian Turtle
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I'll stop breaking this rule.
Ban stays

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2020, 01:03:31 am »
Name under which you were muted : [KTN] General William
Which official server(s) are you muted from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield:
What was happening when you got muted: I was forming a line in the public server as I usually do. There was then a group of people who kept running up to me and cursing and yelling slurs at me. I  understand I responded in the wrong way which was calling them faggots and telling them to fuck off however it was the heat of the moment and I just wanted to lead my line. I didnt mean to offend or hurt anyone its just the way I talk. When you are trying to lead a line of 30 guys and theres 4 dudes roaming around you just screaming and cursing you would get annoyed to. Again I understand I should not have responded in the way that I di.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? The admin who muted me which was peep, muted me for harassment even though I was the one being followed around and harassed. The second i responded to them in a somewhat aggressive manner they play the victim card. It was absolutely ridiculous.
Time and date when the account was muted: 6:50 EST roughly.
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248306096/
Which Administrator banned you? Peep
Why should you be un banned?: the reason I believe I should be un banned are as follows. I daily try my best to advertise the game holdfast. I run a group over over 120 players that love this game to. I really try my best daily to form some sort of public line and get pubs interested in the regimental aspect of the game. I understated there are times that I get mad and react in ways I shouldn't especially someone who has the rank I do. However after all I am just human, and I do regret the words I used. Just know in the heat of the moment when all you are trying to do is get 30 men from one field of the battlefield to the other alive, then you have 3 idiots screaming in your ear all sorts of racial slurs and curse words it is hard to keep calm. I really did not mean to offend or hurt anyone, it was just a spur of the moment thing and I believe I do more good in holdfast then harm and keeping me muted would deprive the pubs of the daily lines of 40 men they love to form on public servers. Thank you for taking the time to read this I will respect whatever choice the administration comes to.
Stays for now.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2020, 01:03:59 am »
Name under which you were banned: 1st [Grn] | Oberst Hellfire
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: Eu8 public line battle event
What was happening when you got banned: They said I was "Speed hacking"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): No, and would never because I have been playing this game in many regs and have been taught not to do so (I am also a regiment leader)
Time and date when the account was banned: 2:55pm 7/18/20
Timezone:EST
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/thirstie/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): Refleax (told by peep)
Why should you be unbanned?: Because I did not speed hack nor if did seem never used It as a tool to make it as an advantage. 2. I am a "newly formed regiment and prior to the rules I need recruits to be an official regiment. 3 most of my scuedules that I host in my regiment are in the Eu8 public event
Ban stays.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2020, 01:04:26 am »
Name under which you were muted: David_Hasselhoff
Which official server(s) are you banned from? Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield
What was happening when you got banned: I was insulting my ex-regiment and posting their recruitment message
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for: No, i just VOIP spammed music yesterday and played a racial slur sound twice today but i never got banned or something more serious
Time and date when the account was banned: 17:30pm
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyDavidSteelCock/
Which Administrator banned you: idk
Why should you be unbanned: Im really sorry, i have some problems with the reg leaders of the 1stPB and i wasnt thinking clearly, i promised myself to stop doing this toxic behavior that i uninstalled the soundpad already and all my racial slurs sounds because i want to join other reg and clean my history  and become a normal player, i can bring you even my discord account if i again break the rules im sorry, this behavior its not happening again
Unmuted

Offline Palme2

• Landsman
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2020, 08:06:23 am »
Name under which you were banned: Morts

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1 i think

What was happening when you got banned: I was probably drunk and yelling stupid shit and/or bothering people

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Racial slurs, bothering certain people, ignoring the admins and generally just being an ass.

Time and date when the account was banned: Late 2019 probably

Timezone: GMT+1

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Morts2411/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I honestly dont know

Why should you be unbanned?: I dont have a defence for any of it, i can only apologize and tone it down in the future, should i be unmuted.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
Re: Muhfuggin Text Chat Appeal
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2020, 11:20:45 pm »
Name under which you were banned: jim lahey?
Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: idk man
What was happening when you got banned: idk man apparently jon said i said "something something HITLER something something something"
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): possibly
Time and date when the account was banned: idk man
Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning):https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimmyboylahey/
Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): probably jon >:( jk no clue
Why should you be unbanned?: Idk man i didnt even know I was muted for like 5 months (edit) don't you think me typing in chat and getting no answers and thinking I wasn't muted for months is punishment enough
Unmuted

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2020, 11:21:09 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Morts

Which official server(s) are you banned from? eg Anvil Gaming Studios Official NA1 - Army Battlefield: NA1 i think

What was happening when you got banned: I was probably drunk and yelling stupid shit and/or bothering people

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): Racial slurs, bothering certain people, ignoring the admins and generally just being an ass.

Time and date when the account was banned: Late 2019 probably

Timezone: GMT+1

Steam profile link (This must be provided so that administrators can easily identify your in game profile for potential unbanning): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Morts2411/

Which Administrator banned you? (If you know): I honestly dont know

Why should you be unbanned?: I dont have a defence for any of it, i can only apologize and tone it down in the future, should i be unmuted.
Unmuted, this is your last chance though.