Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications  (Read 7014 times)

wrexialmt and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Loli

• Regiment Leaders
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Vive la BlackFish!
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: BlackFish| Loli
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 07:56:00 am »
Community Name: BlackFish | Col. Loli

Steam Name: Fusion_Spark

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fusion_Spark/

Location/Timezone: New York, USA/EST

About Yourself: I am currently the second-in-command of the BlackFish regiment, and I spend a lot of my time leading and organizing events, or just playing Holdfast in general with my regiment. In life, I'm working in maunfacturing in order to save up money and get to my current goal of attending university.

Why do you believe you would be a good administrator: I spend a large amount of my free time administrating our Discord server, and I am always doing admin work for our trainings/events. I also want to do whatever I can to ensure people enjoy the game to the fullest, making sure they enjoy their time in-game as much as I do.

Previous Experience (if any): I administrate our Holdfast server during events whenever we have any (3+ times a week), so I am already familiar with the admin commands. Helping run our Discord server and managing members is a task I do as well.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: What are the specific rules of conduct for players on an official Holdfast Server?

References (if any)
-BlackFish | Auha
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:45:14 pm by I.E.L.A »

Offline AngryKoala2148

• Community Liaison (AUS)
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Koala
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 09:54:57 am »
Community Name: RCC | Colonel | Koala
Steam Name: AngryKoala2148   
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/angrykoala2148/
Location/Timezone: Sydney, Australia (AEST/ UTC+10)

About Yourself: I am a University student studying a Bachelor of Finance. My passions other than gaming are: Tech, music, history and French bulldogs.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think I would be a good administrator because I am very approachable with issues and try to resolve them in a fair manner. This combined with being a regular player with 325hrs in the game currently and in a timezone where I believe there are less active admins would make me a great asset.

Previous Experience (if any): Admining AUS/NZ Line Battles.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope :)
References (if any): [Blackfish] Auha, RCC Cockwomble, TRRB Gen McCormack, KRA Tomoose Regiments that take part in AUS/NZ line battles: 1stGOG, LutzowFriecorps, 1stCB, TRRB, KRA.
"If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it." -Erwin Rommel ~The Desert Fox~.

Offline Jack

• Regiment Leaders
  • Lieutenant
  • 15th_Ens_Jack
  • Nick: Jack Glenn
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 04:26:27 pm »
Community Name: 33rd | Lt-Col | Charles Hay / Jack

Steam Name: 33rd | Jack

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JackGlenn/

Location/Timezone: United Kingdom, England

About Yourself: My name is Jack, I'm 17 and Im a Sixth Form student studying IT, Computing & Finance in which I hope to successfully acquire a job in these areas. I enjoy being apart of communities whether it's Arma 2/3 related, Mount & Blade: Napoleonic War or Holdfast: Nations at War etc. I look to put time and dedication into giving my views on ideas or just generally helping people around on forums and In-game. I've been in a couple of Holdfast regiments, some successful and others which have gone inactive. I still hold my Commission in the 33rd and although it may be idle now due to some related game issued such as melee and optimisation, I still play the game and hope that once such updates are made the 33rd will continue once again as an active regiment.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I would be a good administrator for the public Holdfast Official servers because I am able to dedicate time and experience into making people's game play positive and rule-break free. I enjoy helping others such as informing people about game mechanics that they might not know about (Usually the tabbing to type into all chat) or whether it's just general controls usage like Surgeons and using E to heal others. I hold high hopes for this game and it's community which is why rather than just giving up and waiting for improvements to be made which I do believe there are some and many others do, I have remained and kept loyal, I am still an active forum member wishing good luck to all new regiments whilst also taking part in forum games. Overall from this I generally believe I am a good role-model for someone who can be trusted with such a position whilst also representing the AGS team and the Holdfast Community as a whole in a positive manner.

Previous Experience (if any): My only real experience in administrating would be on RP Servers and Regimental servers in Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars/Anglo Zulu Wars and other Modifications. I also have held senior staff positions in a Arma 3 community which yes is different to this game but still required trust and dedication in my role.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No.

References (if any): Haybales
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:08:27 pm by Jack »

Offline Wolfster

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 44th Maj Edwin Parker
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 01:20:20 am »
Community Name: 44th Maj Edwin Parker || Wolfster

Steam Name: 44th | Wolfster

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealWolfster/

Location/Timezone: UK | GMT / BST

About Yourself: I work full time as a lettings agent. I work full time as an online clan leader - 44th. I like Stock trading, browsing properties and also swimming when I can fit it in. My favourite colour is black.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I can lead a regiment with stability. Maturity helps my decisions be a lot more reasonable and not just one sided. I also have to do a lot of admin at work within the aforementioned role of a letting agent.

Previous Experience (if any): 44th. Lots of stuff on NW.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Admin chat needs beautifying up a bit more

References (if any): Haybales for sure. Starblazer too.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:23:22 am by Wolfster »

Full-Time Senior Estate Agent.

Offline VitaminSub

• Ordinary Seaman
  • 28steON Kpl VitaminSub
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 10:10:21 pm »
Community Name: 44th Maj Edwin Parker || Wolfster

Steam Name: 44th | Wolfster

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealWolfster/

Location/Timezone: UK | GMT / BST

About Yourself: I work full time as a lettings agent. I work full time as an online clan leader - 44th. I like Stock trading, browsing properties and also swimming when I can fit it in. My favourite colour is black.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I can lead a regiment with stability. Maturity helps my decisions be a lot more reasonable and not just one sided. I also have to do a lot of admin at work within the aforementioned role of a letting agent.

Previous Experience (if any): 44th. Lots of stuff on NW.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Admin chat needs beautifying up a bit more

References (if any): Haybales for sure. Starblazer too.

Can vouch

Offline Lecourbe

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque !
    • 61e Régiment
  • Nick: [61e] Lecourbe
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 03:28:13 pm »
Community Name: [61e] SgtMaj. Lecourbe

Steam Name: [61e] Lecourbe™

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lecourbe/

Location/Timezone: Switzerland (French speaking part) / CET

About Yourself: Second in command of the 61e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne, 1st Empire re-enactor in the real life, had play Mount&Blade: NW since 2014.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I've a lot of free time, and spend around ~1h per day on the official servers. Also, I'm French, and, as I've seen, you don't have actually any French speaking administrator. I think that could be a real plus. Also, I speak English, French ofc, and Italian.

Previous Experience (if any): Managed both events and regiments on M&B, made some maps. Also managed a server on Holdfastand, I'm used to the server files, commands, etc...

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Is there a minimum of time to spend on the official server per week, month, etc?

References (if any): Huanmpth , Wolfster
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:02:56 am by Lecourbe »

Offline Wolfster

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 44th Maj Edwin Parker
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2018, 03:44:08 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
I can vouch for Lecourbe! He's a great guy!

Full-Time Senior Estate Agent.

Offline Getty

• Board Moderator
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 09:28:39 pm »
Just include on your references please, no vouching.

Offline [BF_Rgt] Admiral Women Docter

• Regiment Leaders
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: Women Doctor
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 04:41:42 am »
Community Name: BlackFish | Admiral WomenDr

Steam Name: Women Doctor

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BAGELSREKT/

Location/Timezone: EST

About Yourself: Over 2000 hours in HoldFast and still playing. Been very involved with administrating the BlackFish discord. I have now reached the rank of High Command in the BlackFish.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have cared about this game a lot for a very long time, and i have always tried to strengthen the community. I actually care about the rules because they are built upon common sense. The whole point of them is to be reasonable and allow players the most fun. I actually play the game actively and would be willing and able to help out. 
http://www.holdfastgame.com/forum/index.php?topic=1969.0 that is in my favorites bar on my browser.

Previous Experience (if any): I've administered a few events for the 89e and The BlackFish. I Also organize and run the Public Naval Event on Saturday.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I have none

References (if any): Kapitan Auha, Korvyr , Haybales

« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 03:59:16 pm by [BF_Rgt] Admiral Women Docter »

Offline isac_sb

• Landsman
  • I really love old game felings!
  • Nick: Isacsb1
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2018, 05:57:27 pm »
1: Community Name: My name in the communtiy is Isac_sb

2: Steam Name: My steam name is Isacsb1

3: Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312895194/

4: Age: I am 23 years old.

5:Location/Timezone: I live in Sweden so Central European Summer Time (GMT +2)

6: About Yourself: I am 23 years-old born in Sweden with my mom, dad, and brother. Wee also had a cat named Amex but that is another story. I like to play video games, for the profuse I play games that have action in it. I liked languages in school so I started in a French home class (My dad was teaching me) when I was really young! This have been good because I can help people that is-not only spooking English! I am around 10 hours on the computer every day. This is because I am working with a website, (I am a support helper). so I know how to handle people and help them! beside the work, I like to play games which have the old war feeling Like Holdfast have!

7: Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Because I have been a supporter of many yeers! it is Even my work so I know how to handle people when they exempel troll or do any bad thing. I am also admin in a big youtuber discord server so I know how to give warnings and have to use commands. I think I will be a good administrator because I know the rules and I know when things are wrong. I also know more than only one language, I know: English, French and Swedish so I can help people that not understand English. 

8: Previous Experience: I am working daily with supporting people in an online store website, and trust me it is not only happy customer that comes.
I am an admin on a big youtuber discord.

9: Any questions or concerns you have about administrating? Yes, there are different marches on every "server" or game so I Wanna know what this game marches is! how long can people go before they get banned for example? one more question that I have is: how many warnings to people get before they get banned/kicked or is it just like admins put up they own marches for bans and kicks?

10: References (if any):  No, I don't have any. (sorry, don't really understand that question.)

By: Isac_sb

Isac_sb <:)

Offline TRR | Captain Jaymo

• Landsman
  • Nick: TRR 1st Lt Jay
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 02:14:27 pm »
Community Name: TRR| 1st Lieutenant Jaymo
Steam Name:TRRJaymo
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/bonerjay/
Location/Timezone:NJ, EST
About Yourself:I have at least 1000 hours in my discord, and i am helping us grow as swift as possible. I am trying to become a very large part of the Holdfast community. I am also ex-Blackfish, and when i transferred i have rose through the ranks in the TRR to become a 1st Lieutenant.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I can keep good discipline of my men, and feel like i could deal with a server of people i dont know because i am very strict and deliver swift repercussions
Previous Experience (if any):TRR/TRRB Saturday lb
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:None
References (if any): Honor, Auha

Offline Mustang

• Able Seaman
  • Artillery Major of The Royal Rangers(Eu/NA/OCE)
  • Nick: [TRR] SpitFire
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2018, 05:47:28 am »
Community Name: TRR | Battery Lt. SpitFire
Steam Name: Lt.SpitFire
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257551272/friends/
Location/Timezone: Maryland/D.C. USA Est
About Yourself: I'm not the best with TS, but pretty good with discord and running servers. Like to help lift the activity of server admins. As for more personal stuff, I live in the D.C. the US capital and MD in the northeast. Go to HS and currently am working for a internship as a aeronautical engineer. Most played games are R6, Holdfast, and RDR2. As for Holdfast I started as a app for 10 minutes in the 77th but could not manage and unfriend the person on steam, and went on to join the 1stFGD where I stayed for 6 months and became a company leader and the 2nd highest ranking NCO in the reg. Now after a transfer im a commissioned officer and I lead the Battery for the The Royal Rangers.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Well I know commands and the rules which I think everyone here does so im not special in thay regard, but I think with having no life I got a lot of free time and with more events on the reg schedule and the new melee update(love arena) Im now playing the game more. I like to think of myself as level headed and am not lenient towards repeat offenders.
Previous Experience (if any): I mean i've been in the game for about 8 months and know admin commands(have server been a server admin for events but no public server. As well as Reg 1v1's)
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I guess the activity of server admins on the Holdfast Server.
References (if any): N/a.(These gotta be other server admins or other?)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:04:05 am by Mustang »
Interested in a British Regiment That attends NA, EU & Oceanic events? Add [TRR] SpitFire on steam!

Offline 157C

• Petty Officer
  • Proud Lieutenant of the 49th!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 08:56:19 pm »
Community Name: [49th]SgtMaj_157C
Steam Name: [49th]157C
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/157C/
Location/Timezone: USA/NA/EST
About Yourself: I've been an avid player in this community for 4 years. I care about the community above all else, above myself, above my regiment, above my friends. I grew up with many members of this community, I love it, and I want what's best for it. I love the game, I love the devs, and I want to be able to do my part to help out. I enjoy tactical shooters, such as SWAT 4, Ground Branch, and the old Rainbow Six, but I'll pretty much play anything that isn't a puzzle game or involve country music. I'm 3rd in charge of the 49th, weird title I know, but I take it seriously. I'm currently not in college, or high school, I work a retail job which means I have time available, but I've been trying to get an internship with my local Police Department as well as a spot amongst the US Navy.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I admin our server and our events, but I'm also well intertwined with the community, as I said previously I really care about it, and with a promotion to admin, you can expect nothing but a serious person who just wants to do their job, and do what's best for the community. I can absolutely promise you that promoting me is not only a reliable choice, but it is one that isn't a regrettable decision. I follow the rules, I enforce them, and I am not lenient towards repeat offenders. The rules here are common sense, if you can't follow them, why should you be here?
Previous Experience (if any): I admin our server during line battles, I've also admined a bit on NW. I've run semi-successful servers for many other games as well where I have been known to be professional, perceptive, and welcoming to new members, as well as current ones. Primary games on that list are Minecraft and Garry's Mod.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: How many admins there are, how many are active, and how many more are planned to be added.
References (if any): TheProTaco, Merchaun, Starblazer, Kieran, Auha
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:30:23 pm by 157C »

Offline TRRHonor

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Hi i am Honor and i am Colonel of TRR!
    • https://discord.gg/SDUCpAF
  • Nick: TRR
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2018, 01:27:52 am »
Community Name: TRR | Colonel Honor
Steam Name: HonorFNL
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028189344/
Location/Timezone: NA est
About Yourself: Hi i am Francis a.k.a Honor i have been playing Holdfast N.A.W for about 7 month's now! I have been admining & hosting events for 3 months under The Royal Ranger Regiment. I love this game and everything about it! other than holdfast i am currently in my first year of college studying business! , i plan on getting my bachelors and working my way up! I work a part time job @ an amusement park as a Supervisor for Retail and Merchandise its pretty fun xD. I have a passion for gaming and it is one of my releases for everything going on in my life.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think i would be a good administrator because i care about this game as a whole. I love everything about it the community the era and everything about it. i want to enforce the rules on servers and ensure everyone is having fun playing holdfast! I am always on and always playing public servers and would love to make the atmosphere in the game as best as possible! I am always on discord and i love working with discord i can make sure that rules are being enforced on the official discord server as well!
Previous Experience (if any): i have been hosting and admining events for 3 months now under my regiment The Royal Rangers! we host 3 events a week on Friday , Saturday & Wednesday.  i am very familiar with admin commands as well.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: How many admins are there? uh i would like to know how active the admins are!
References (if any): Auha , ItalianTurtle , General Mccormack , Edmonster (77th) , starblazer
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 08:11:37 am by TRRHonor »

Offline [47e]Caoihme

• Server Administrator
  • Landsman
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2018, 01:00:21 am »
Community Name: [47e]Apst_Caoihme
Steam Name:[47e]Caoihme
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077257514/
Location/Timezone: NA CT
About Yourself: Hi I'm Caoihme (kee-va) I live in the state of Louisiana in the US and I'm currently a freshman in college going for an associates degree in nursing. I've been in the Holdfast community since 2/10/18 and I started admining for the 47e events about a month after I joined. I enjoy this community and I don't want it to become toxic and turn away new people.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have experience admining in various games and various communities.  I love this community and I am very active in regiment activities and playing in public matches. I know the admin commands well and I am familiar with handling issues efficiently and professionally.
Previous Experience (if any): Admining 47e events, Community manager for DeadManGaming(defunct) in Arma 3 and Garry's mod, and I've helped admin for other regiment events in the past such as the QRA siege and a few Nr9 events
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None
References (if any): Montfort, Nastur