Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications  (Read 6980 times)

Offline 63e Lionblade

• Server Administrator
  • Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: 63eBdrLionblade
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2018, 12:52:47 am »
Community Name: 63e_Bdr_Lionblade

Steam Name: 63e Lionblade

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade

Location/Timezone: EDT/EST -05:00

About Yourself: Hello, I go by Lionblade online and I'm known as Dakota in real life. I live in Connecticut at the moment and I have graduated from High School and plan on attending college soon or trade school. I have been admining and playing Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars and Holdfast since they both came out, or roughly around the time they both came out. I enjoy admining and try to be as fair as possible towards any situation. I spend lots of time going over rules, figuring out technicalities and new rules, being active, and also making sure there is a fun, organized, environment that can be easily understood by rules.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I will be a good administrator because I am very unbiased and will settle the matter in what is right and follows the rules, not for trying to please one or both parties. I will try to ensure that the rules are held up to the utmost. When I am admining I put the rules first before any regimental, friend, or enemy ties, because an admin is supposed to uphold the rules, not bend them or break them. I will send out a warnings if needed towards rule breakers or people who do not understand rules, and make sure that everyone has agreed and understood the rules. I will only kick and ban for incredibly repeated offenders or after enough warnings been given.

Previous Experience (if any): NANWL (North American Napoleonic Wars League) Moderator/Admin, Public Zombie Servers (Napoleonic Wars), 63e Servers, Holdfast Official Beta servers, Group-fights, One vs. One Line-battles, Sieges, Conquests, Gmod servers, Minecraft servers, many communities and other games for list goes on. 6+ years of admin experience consecutively. 

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: What if any is there for times to be on admining and/or schedules set in order to make sure there is an admin? Who are active, current, and what number of admins are there?

References (if any): 63e Starblazer, 49th TheProTaco, 12e Will, 116th Finke, 77th Ed, 12e KD, 47e Amit, Dev Refleax, 47e Muffinz, 49th Merchaun.

Edit: Kieran (Reached out to be put down as a reference)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:02:09 pm by 63e Lionblade »

Offline Helix

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2018, 03:19:32 am »
Community Name: KRA | Lieutenant Colonel Helix

Steam Name: KRA_Helix

Steam URL: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/KRA_Helix/

Location/Timezone USA/CST

About Yourself: Lieutenant Colonel of the KRA. I currently handle organizing a large majority of our events, and help administrate our two Public Linebattles (Thursday, Sunday). I'm also a regimental representative to other regiments when it comes to organizing events.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm known as a fair person within the Community, and when I help to administrate our public linebattles, I have no complaints against me when I punish those who break the rules. I'm also willing to listen to appeals and have a soft touch when explaining the reasons behind a decision. I feel because of these things, I would make a good administrator.

Previous Experience (if any): Administrating the KRA's Public Linebattles, and our Saturday Linebattle when it was running. I used to manage one of the largest companies of the KRA (Infantry).

References (if any): Haybales, Auha, Kieran. (I have not reached out to these individuals before applying, but am confident if asked they would speak in my favor.)

Edit: I have been reached out to by Kieran who has expressed a willingness to be a reference so I'm adding him to the list.

Edit 2: I've decided to rescind my application at this time as I no longer desire to be a server admin.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:01:39 pm by Helix »

Offline Amit

• Server Administrator
  • Surgeon's Mate
  • 47e Rég't d'Infanterie; NALTA Head Admin
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: [47e]Capt_Amit
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2018, 04:56:36 am »
Community Name: 63e_Bdr_Lionblade

Steam Name: 63e Lionblade

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade

Location/Timezone: EDT/EST -05:00

About Yourself: Hello, I go by Lionblade online and I'm known as Dakota in real life. I live in Connecticut at the moment and I have graduated from High School and plan on attending college soon or trade school. I have been admining and playing Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars and Holdfast since they both came out, or roughly around the time they both came out. I enjoy admining and try to be as fair as possible towards any situation. I spend lots of time going over rules, figuring out technicalities and new rules, being active, and also making sure there is a fun, organized, environment that can be easily understood by rules.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I will be a good administrator because I am very unbiased and will settle the matter in what is right and follows the rules, not for trying to please one or both parties. I will try to ensure that the rules are held up to the utmost. When I am admining I put the rules first before any regimental, friend, or enemy ties, because an admin is supposed to uphold the rules, not bend them or break them. I will send out a warnings if needed towards rule breakers or people who do not understand rules, and make sure that everyone has agreed and understood the rules. I will only kick and ban for incredibly repeated offenders or after enough warnings been given.

Previous Experience (if any): NANWL (North American Napoleonic Wars League) Moderator/Admin, Public Zombie Servers (Napoleonic Wars), 63e Servers, Holdfast Official Beta servers, Group-fights, One vs. One Line-battles, Sieges, Conquests, Gmod servers, Minecraft servers, many communities and other games for list goes on. 6+ years of admin experience consecutively. 

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: What if any is there for times to be on admining and/or schedules set in order to make sure there is an admin? Who are active, current, and what number of admins are there?

References (if any): 63e Starblazer, 49th TheProTaco, 12e Will, 116th Finke, 77th Ed, 12e KD, 47e Amit, Dev Refleax, 47e Muffinz, 49th Merchaun.

There are very few people in any online community that I would actively endorse. Lionblade is one of them. He has personally worked for me multiple times in the past as a referee and assistant admin, making it a priority to truly understand the requirements of a position before putting himself forward for it. Administration of public servers rarely requires the depth of incident management that refereeing does, but Lionblade has demonstrated that he knows how to exercise discretion in ambiguous situations. Most importantly, he is as impartial as I believe is possible for an individual to be. He has been put in situations previously where others have faltered to do the right thing. To my knowledge, Lionblade has never had any such hesitations. His first loyalty, as he says, is to the community. No regiment, friend or other entity can sway his sense of integrity.

Put this man to work while you still hold his interest.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 04:59:54 am by Amit »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline TheProTaco

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Nulli Secundus
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: [49th]Taco
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2018, 05:10:23 am »
Community Name: [49th]Taco

Steam Name: [49th]TheProTaco

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProTaco/

Location/Timezone: NA/EST

About Yourself: Hello, my name's TheProTaco I've been a part of this community since May of 2015 and have spent a massive amount of my time in the community as an admin for various major events across NW, several Warband mods, and particularly Holdfast. I've been a part of several regiments but have spent most of my time in the 49th and its associated groups in other games/mods and am really glad to have been a part of the NW/Holdfast community as a whole.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I don't believe there are many in the community who particularly dislike me so I'm not a very scandalous guy, I'm pretty fair in my admining and I play Holdfast frequently so I'd be more than able to be present on the servers.

Previous Experience (if any): I first began admining in the community with NW for a couple events like the KPR's and the 49th Tuesday LB(While it ran), I was taught how to admin by Kolakhan who was fairly prominent and respected in the NW community mainly for his events at the time. I was practically the only admin in the NA community for Bear Force 2 while the first real attempt to make it a major mod was ongoing. I've been the head admin of the 49th Saturday Linebattle since December of 2017 and have helped admin a few other events occasionally when asked like the Nr.9 friday while we attended so I'm more than familiar with all the admin tools in Holdfast.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None come to mind at the moment

References (if any): 63e Grimz, QRA Copot, 63e Zen, 3rdRM Corpo, 116th Finke, 47e Montfort, 104th Halkett, 96th Phillycheese, 12e Phillip, 63e Lionblade, 49th Merchaun, 21st Franklin, 10thSM Harrithika, 63e Starblazer, 63e Icks, 21st Shrike. Could probably get another dozen more if I asked.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:13:48 am by TheProTaco »

Click the signature to go to my Steam profile!

Offline TheProTaco

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Nulli Secundus
  • Nick: [49th]Taco
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2018, 05:13:39 am »

There are very few people in any online community that I would actively endorse. Lionblade is one of them. He has personally worked for me multiple times in the past as a referee and assistant admin, making it a priority to truly understand the requirements of a position before putting himself forward for it. Administration of public servers rarely requires the depth of incident management that refereeing does, but Lionblade has demonstrated that he knows how to exercise discretion in ambiguous situations. Most importantly, he is as impartial as I believe is possible for an individual to be. He has been put in situations previously where others have faltered to do the right thing. To my knowledge, Lionblade has never had any such hesitations. His first loyalty, as he says, is to the community. No regiment, friend or other entity can sway his sense of integrity.

Put this man to work while you still hold his interest.

Very well said.

Click the signature to go to my Steam profile!

Offline Duce_Chovy

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Leading the Chovy's Chovies of the BlackFish!
  • Nick: Chovy
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2018, 01:04:03 am »
Community Name: BlackFish | Duce_Chovy
Steam Name: [14thVA.A] Cpl. Duce_Chovy (Had to change for War of Rights)
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Duce_Chovy/
Location/Timezone: Japan/JST (Usually on during AU/NZ and NA times as well)

About Yourself: Hail friends, Duce_Chovy at your service. I hail from Japan and currently serve with the JMSDF (Japanese Navy). I studied in America so I speak English fluently as well as Japanese. I know a smattering of other languages as well. My taste is games varies all over the place. I can be playing some cutesy Japanese JRPG one second then bayoneting PigDogs the next. I bought Holdfast when it was on sale on a whim and ended up enjoying the game. I began my regimental career as part of the 89e before finding my way to the BlackFish after they disbanded. This game was bought on a whim but I've grown to love the community and have made many friends

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am currently in Low Command in the BlackFish regiment and do my best to help anywhere that I can. I'll always take the time to help new and old players alike in anyway I can and be a friendly face they can rely on. I'm always communicating with other regs to keep up friendly relations, so I believe I have some feel on the communities likes and dislikes. One must always strike a balance between enforcing the rules and letting others have fun, which is something I always try to uphold.

Previous Experience (if any): I manage/admin several various discords that range anywhere between 12 users to several hundred. I don't have much experience at being an admin for any official events in HoldFast but I do my best to enforce rules when I can and go through the appropriate channels to do so. The only admin experience I have for a game would be for hosting a small event in Squad.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Is there a set schedule for when one must admin or do they just admin whenever we're on?
References (if any): BlackFish Auha and Women Doctor
Vive La BlackFish!
Longue Vie Au Kapitan Auha!
Chovies lead the Charge!

Offline Olafson

• Master's Mate
  • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2018, 05:45:36 am »
Community Name: Olafson

Steam Name: Olafson

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007070223/

Location/Timezone: EU/CET

About Yourself: Hello, I am Olafson.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I don't believe I would be.

Previous Experience (if any): Mount & Blade: Warband Beta, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount and Musket: Battalion,  Mount and Musket: Battalion Waterloo, Mount and Musket: Battalion Prussia, Mount and Musket: Battalion Russia, Mount & Blade: Warband: Napoleonic Wars, Holdfast: Nations at War, Whighs and Tories, Battle Cry of Freedom

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope

References (if any): 51st Stalker, 51st Harbinger, Nr.9 Getty, 51st Spunned, 51st Homicidal Puppy, 51st Fortune, FSE Vincenzo, FSE Beaver, FSE Admiral, Thunderstormer, DaMonkey, Joseph, AGS Refleax, AGS Rycon, Blobmania, Mikkel the Great, 63e Karth, Duuring, Zauberfish, Aldemar, Donald (James Cameron), 5arge, Baillie, 77y Aztir, 85e Norwegian, 51st Mark, DanyEle, Taleworlds Armagan, Taleworlds Daegoth_TW (Cem), Hinkel, Friedrich, Lcatt, RSE Marks, Biteme, Praetorian, PrideofNI, Rejenorst, Sponge, Shrubbery, Thundersnow, Saxinger, Riddlez, Velo, MaHud, Megaberna, Millander, Moganas, Kabs, Karantukki, Dabrowski, Gragnok, Feldmarschall Ben, Emperor Highlander, DiplexHeated, Appolo, Comrade Temuzu, Goki, BigGent, Austro, Attila, AGS Dreas, AGS Dylan, AGS Walki, Wolfster, Uthred, Plazek(Olivia), 51st Sophie, Cara, Lance, Shadow and dunno, like almost everyone else in the Napoleonic Wars, Holdfast and Warband community.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 10:17:40 pm by Olafson »

Offline Wolfster

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • 44th Maj Edwin Parker
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2018, 12:00:09 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

You forgot to put RSE | Marks in there ;)

Full-Time Senior Estate Agent.

Offline Badgur

• Landsman
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2018, 05:00:53 am »
Community Name: BlackFish | Colonel Badgur

Steam Name: Badgur

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047259936

Location/Timezone: PST

About Yourself: Active duty military, long time internet friend to Auha and the BlackFish. 200+ hours played on Holdfast. I have no issues enforcing any rules set for players in the game and have done what I can as a regular player to report infractions that went against community standards.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'd be happy to enforce community standards without bias and based solely upon the community standards. I've had many occasions while playing that I witnessed a player breaking said rules and did what I could to report it if it was a serious enough offense (screenshot to Auha). I don't hold ill-will toward any regiments or players so any judgement passed would be based entirely off of the actions of the individual in question.

Previous Experience (if any): Active admin on the BlackFish discord for roughly a year.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I won't be on nearly as often as someone like WomenDoctor or Auha until I'm out of the military, and even then not quite as much. I'd be more than happy to pull what weight I could while I'm on, whether it's in game or on the Official Discord.

References (if any): Auha, WomenDoctor

Offline Wallace Binghampton

• Landsman
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2018, 05:49:54 am »
Community Name: Wallace Binghampton

Steam Name: Natogaming

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149276335/

Location/Timezone: CST

About Yourself: Straight A High school student in Missouri. I often play as a merc for regiments. I also play airsoft sometimes. Full blooded British.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Due to being in high school I'm used to dealing with people who are making not very smart choices. I'm used to people fighting and making insulting actions so I'm used to dealing with people like that. and how to counter them.

Previous Experience (if any): Kerbal space program forums moderator for 1.5 years, Former Arma 2 admin for 1 year. (I've owned it since release on GOG.com)

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I have my evening's off a lot of times so I can admin quite often I'm curious if you choose when you act as admin or if it's assaigned?

References (if any): Capitane Tyler 1er GGR

Offline Parnol

• Server Administrator
  • Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2018, 03:15:24 am »
Community Name: [QRR][Sussex]Lcpl. Parnol
Steam Name: ronjohannes
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052922201/
Location/Timezone: Estonia, Tartu / GMT+2; EET
About Yourself: I am actively in my computer, playing games, being on social sites, using social apps. I like boardgames, computer games, art. I try to keep calm at all times.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I look at things from different perspectives. I keep to the rules, also forcing any friends I have, to follow the rules.
Previous Experience (if any): Been a moderator and a admin, on a Garry's Mod server 2 years ago Banning, kicking, muteing, gagging anyone who broke rules. an assistant moderator in Minecraft 7 years ago, kicking, banning, gagging and helping others.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any): Getty

Offline TRR | Battery sgt. john

• Landsman
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2018, 11:37:56 am »
community Name: TRR | Musketeer John

Steam Name TRR| KillerRed2000

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416423699/

Location/Timezone: NA (but i can make all timezone if necessary)

About Yourself:.i am a college student in new York I am also an officer candidate school for the united states airfore (ROTC) I love the game and want to make the community very warm and an amazing thing to be a part of I am a very hard worker if you ask my regiment officers they can vouch for my non sleep like work ethic

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I can make a change for the better in the community, I am on at nearly all time zones as well as being very unbiased in dealing with situations, I am very good at logistica work and planning and believe I would be a good asset

Previous Experience (if any):Ive admined TRR events before and have practiced the commands to know them by heart I was a Zeus in arma but I cant remember much of my time there, I was also the logistical planner for a Minecraft server organizing reports and handling ban appeal and other administrative duties

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Im not exactly the golden goose here with my experience but im just hoping I can make the community a happier place

References (if any): TRR | Colonel honor, SheroChef , TRRB|COL. Mccormack, 45 | Wilson, TRR | Major stef 
edit: (im confident these men will speak in my favor i did not reach out i have complete faith in them)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:50:24 pm by TRR | Battery sgt. john »

Offline SheroChef

• Ordinary Seaman
  • I always listen and help
  • Nick: SheroChef
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2018, 02:21:20 am »
Community Name: [TRRB] Rifle Sgn. SheroChef (before in the KRA)

Steam Name: Swamp Rat

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070976264/

Location/Timezone: Sweden/GMT+1

About Yourself: Hard working guy, Fair, Talks(Swedish, German, English)

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am Fair, neutral and love the game but if i are a good admin u must see for u self maybe i am or not i don´t know yet but i want to do it to help the game.

Previous Experience:Football Revere  :)

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Yes (but not right yet)

References (if any): TRRB|COL. Mccormack, 45 | Wilson  from the KRA: Sawx´s Lee, Laimbeer, Dutshi, Jenks`lee TRRB (Bat Sgn. John)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 05:15:49 am by SheroChef »
Best Greetings

SheroChef

Offline [45th] X3N0

• Landsman
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2018, 04:22:59 am »
Community Name:[45th] Batterymaster X3N0
Steam Name: [45th] X3N0
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115709253/
Location/Timezone: PST/California
About Yourself[: Fair, hardworking, mature

Why you believe you would be a good administrator[/b]: I've been playing Holdfast since last December, and since then I've seen my fair share of annoyances and grievances within the community and game. I've taken to notice the worst trolling has occurred within Artillery gameplay(first-hand experience). I want to add my hand into supporting the community and players. Due to me being active in cannon gameplay I can be readily available to help and deal with any trolling on any server.

Previous Experience (if any)[/b]: None
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?[/b]: None
References (if any): [45th] Col. Daveowns

Offline Crabblesnitch II

• Server Administrator
  • Petty Officer
  • "An educated people can be easily governed."
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: 25FK OBST
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2018, 08:23:52 pm »
Community Name: 25FK-Oberst Crabblesnitch II

Steam Name: [25FK]Crabblesnitch II

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055208731/

Location/Timezone: US East

About Yourself: My real name is Bryan Miguel Zito, From a Sicilian born family. I have been active in the hold fast community for over a year now. Hold fast has been a life changing experience for me, and I would simply like to give back to this community I am glad to be a part of. I am currently a student while also working as the manager of my family's Hair Salon. I bought Holdfast November 2017 and since then my steam friends list has grown from 3 now to over 100.

Somehow holdfast was able to do what no other game has done and actually got me to be active in a community. Within the 1st few weeks of my holdfast career I founded The 25th freikorps In late December 2017 And I'm still going Strong to this day With over 200 members in my discord  With a fair enough portion of them active letting us reach 30 members in a linebattle at our peak.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Like any decent human I believe in fairness. While I have seen many friends and entire regiments come and go throughout my time here, as the game's popularity increases I believe it is my time to answer the call of action especially because i work and do schooling from home making my free time span the entire day

As holdfast gets an influx of new players more people are required to help keep the peace, and in my personal opinion I believe that the regiments that have been active as long as mine need to be called upon to help hold back the rising tide of toxicity that we see in modern holdfast

Ever since The developers call to arms to populate public servers my regiment has been active in public matches at minimum once a week

The only reason I apply now after so long Is that i believe im now respected enough amongst my peers and fellow regiment leaders to be worthy of such an honor.

Admining my discord has certainly helped me gain the skills needed. There is also my real life management skills that help me understand how scenarios should be dealt with for the betterment of all parties involved.

Previous Experience (if any): The one year of running my holdfast regiment has been my only admin experience

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I am more than prepared to do whatever it takes to live up to the title bestowed upon me. The only question I would ask is how strict I would have to be while administering.

References (if any): Any 25FK member, Haybales[KRA], Auha[BLACKFISH], Women Doctor[BLACKFISH], phillycheese[96th]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:29:12 pm by Crabblesnitch II »