Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications  (Read 14642 times)

Offline CheeseBill

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: {8thLR} FW.SLt.
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Applications
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2019, 06:25:21 pm »
Community Name: {8thLR} CheeseBill
Steam Name: CheeseBill
Steam URL: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/CheeseBill
Location/Timezone: Netherlands (BST+1)
About Yourself: My name's Floyd and I'm currently in school and planning to study something economics related at university in a bit more than 1 year.
I've been played Holdfast for over a year now and have gathered over 1000 hours in game so far.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm very involved in the Holdfast community and like to help making the community the best it can be. I see rule breaking happen often on official servers and would like to do something against it apart from just reporting them. I also always try to be fair and unbiased towards everyone which helps when admining.
Previous Experience (if any): I am currently an admin in the 8th Life Regiment and also on the official public event admin team. Along with this I am also a regiment moderator in the official Holdfast Discord and an ESR referee.
Outside of Holdfast I have been part of the moderation team of a big Steam/Discord group called the Original Network.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/a.
References (if any): AGS | Refleax, AGS | Wrexial, KRA | Haybales, {8thLR} BigMamba
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 12:14:15 am by CheeseBill »
Discord:                CheeseBill#0752

Offline Hotjoe

• Server Administrator
  • Landsman
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2019, 04:32:04 am »
Community Name: Hotjoe
Steam Name: Hotjoe
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048297696/
Location/Timezone: EST
About Yourself: I can make minute rice in 59 seconds
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I hate it when people try to ruin other peoples game experience and will have none of it. I also play on the official servers pretty much every day.
Previous Experience (if any): Was on the Official Servers admin team for Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars and also helped (and still do help) admin linebattles in that game. I have also held admin for various other games servers as well.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope.
References (if any): Getty, Thunderstormer (NW), any of the NA 1 admins from NW.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 02:38:21 am by Hotjoe »

Offline KRA | Stig

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: KRA | Stig
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2019, 09:27:49 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Battery Serjeant Stig
Steam Name: Stig023
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stig023/
Location/Timezone: USA / EST
About Yourself: I am currently a full time student studying mechanical engineering.  In my free time I enjoy hanging out with my friends, playing videogames (especially Holdfast), and helping out around the KRA.  Also I have 400 hours on Holdfast (probably more because the steam hour tracking broke for about a month)
Why you believe you would be a good administrator:  I believe that I would be a good server administrator because I am a calm person and do not get worked up about videogames, which will allow me to remain impartial in enforcing the roles of Holdfast public servers.  Since becoming involved with the KRA, I have been able to do a lot to give back to the regiment, including trainings and line leading, and I would now like to be able to give back to the community as a whole by helping to regulate public servers.  Additionally, I already have experience being an administrator on public servers as I admin the Sunday KRA Multilife linebattle weekly, and given that I am able to successfully enforce rules during a public linebattle, I believe that I would be adept at doing the same on a public server.
Previous Experience (if any):  I am an admin for the Sunday KRA Multilife Public Linebattle weekly.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:
References (if any): KRA | Kieran, 25FK | WomenDoctor
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:47:59 pm by KRA | Stig »

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman
  • KRA | Artillery Major Cameron
    • The 1st King's Royal Army Discord
  • Nick: CameronKRA
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2019, 11:31:38 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Artillery Major Cameron
Steam Name: Cameron
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cameronw02/
Location/Timezone: UK, GMT
About Yourself: Hi there, My name is Cameron and I am currently finishing up with School, heading into an Apprenticeship as of Jan 2020. I have a lot of spare time and love for gaming so those two go hand in hand. I spent most of my time nowadays playing Holdfast and being around the KRA Discord. I have 1420 hours now in Holdfast and I have a great care and investment in the Holdfast community. I also play a lot within the Army Front servers and have made some great friends within that community.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I spend a large majority of my time doing Administration within the KRA Discord. I am also an admin for a few events within the Holdfast community and I just want to give back more to the game that has given me so much.
Previous Experience (if any): I currently admin a Public Linebattle event and admin internal events within the KRA. I also used to run and admin a large group of Rust and ETS2 MP Servers which gave me a good idea and mindset towards event and game administration.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:Not as of current, No.
References (if any): KRA | Haybales, KRA | Kieran, KRA | Fathers, KRA | ThePack21
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 01:55:30 am by CameronWright02 »
KRA | Artillery Major Cameron

Offline Kris

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2019, 10:35:03 pm »
Community Name: V | Holy Man Kris
Steam Name: Kris
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173272502
Location/Timezone: Ontario, Canada. EST
About Yourself: I am a high school student who enjoys making public play an enjoyable experience. I have been playing Holdfast for the better half of a year, and currently have 665 hours. Outside of the game, I have helped create and admin PUBHUB, a discord server focused on promoting the public aspects of Holdfast by connecting pub players, and in the future, coordinating community events for the public community (I am happy to boast 100 discord members in just under 2 weeks of creation :D). I also co-lead a group called Vendetta whose focus is balancing and having fun on public servers. I am also an active member of the melee community, and have had the pleasure of taking part in numerous community melee events and tournaments.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: One of the reasons I'm applying for an admin position is because of recommendations to apply from some current server admins. My conduct in game as an invested player, and externally as a mediator between group leaders in PUBHUB matters has appeared appropriate and well-suited for such a responsibility. As an admin I will conduct myself as fair and unbiased, and I will be active during private events and public events when others admins may be absent.
Previous Experience (if any): n/a
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: n/a
References (if any): E|C Jon_Snow, E|C Marquis de Lafayette, 77th | Ed, 45e | Italian Turtle, BB | Misfit, WhiteCoats | Jrod, Darling, Austro.

Offline Rewan Helvetius

• Landsman
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2019, 12:30:35 am »
Community Name: Rewan Helvetius
Steam Name: Rewan Helvetius
Steam URLhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/RewanHelvetius/
Location/Timezone: CET
About Yourself: i'm from Schweizerland, currently i'm a stay at home house man so i have plenty of time and i love cav. right now i spend nearly all free time on the Publics playing as cav and i don't see my self stopping any time soon.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: i'm one of event admins for the KRA that since about 1,5 years host the Thursday public LB.  that one gave me a lot of insight in to the holdfast community from a admin PoV. we are now picking up even more events to host were i'm on the admin team. i use to work for a law enforcement Support agency in swizerland (more infos per dm/discord if you wish) so maturity and objective neutrality when approaching incidents is a given. also i sort of like it when everyone follows the rules so we can all get along and everyone enjoys there stay.
Previous Experience (if any): Thursday public lb since 1.5 years, quite a few reports to admins direct or on official discord. i got training in conflict de escalation, delinquent education rather then prosecution and very good observational skills.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: no but will most likely have when getting instructed
References (if any): n/a

Offline Griceinator

• Landsman
  • Nick: KRA | Grice
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2020, 12:41:30 am »
Community Name: KRA | Artillery Captain Grice

Steam Name: GriceKRA

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062763019/

Location/Timezone: England / GMT

About Yourself: Hello my name is Andrew, I'm from the midlands, England. I have a full time job as a plumber but in my free time i dedicated it to the KRA and holdfast. I've been playing holdfast now for about 10 months, mostly as the artillery classes as that is the play style i love to play the most. I have about 1000 hours in holdfast at the moment and about 500 of those have been playing on the artillery pieces in the public server, the other have either been in linebattle or running events and making maps for the artillery company of the KRA.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I feel i will be a good administrator because i have be an admin at nearly every public event so i have experience of multiple types of admins, also i was recommended to apply for server admin because of the events that i admin at. Also a main player of artillery i see the most trolling on the public servers as people are always trolling the guys trying to play on the cannons. As usually the player on the public server that play admins don't tend to hang back with the artillery guys so it would be nice to have someone that constant players artillery able to stop trolling and make it fun for all artillery guys.

Previous Experience (if any): I have been a public linebattle admin for around 6 months now, when i started admining at the Sunday KRA Public Conquest event, about a month later i took over organizing the event for the KRA. Since then i have started admining at nearly all of the public linebattles starting with helping out the 8thlr for a few months at there Tuesday, Wednesday NA and Saturday public linebattles. Over Christmas the KRA took over the Tuesday EU public linebattle from the 8thlr and i have been one of the main admins for that and the KRA Thursday linebattle every since.

References (if any): KRA | Haybales, 25FK WomanDoctor, GDE | Soy, {8thlr} Big mamba
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 06:57:23 pm by Griceinator »

Offline 45eTaylor

• Landsman
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2020, 09:40:29 am »
Community Name:[45e] Maj. Taylor
Steam Name: [45e] Taylor
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/45eTaylor/
Location/Timezone: NA/ Central
About Yourself:I have played Holdfast for about a year and a half, Have been in the BlackFish as an officer for months and then Created my own regiment within the community now has merged with the 45e.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I play pretty much everyday and see what goes on in the servers more than the common man, I have never been toxic in any way to anyone in the game and have a reputation of being a very nice person and being unbiased towards everyone in the community. I'd love to help keep this community from being too toxic for individuals to play. (I just reput it due to the merge with 45e and I needed to put this under my now in game name)
Previous Experience (if any): none, just have been an admin for private linebattles.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:none thus far.
References (if any):  Italian Turtle and Peep

Offline Gssns

• Landsman
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2020, 04:59:38 pm »
Community Name: Gssns

Steam Name: Gssns

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gssns

Location/Timezone Europe, the Netherlands

About Yourself: I am a student who loves gaming in his free time. Besides gaming I also do Taekwondo in my free time, and I am interested in History.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think I would be a good administrator because I have some patience, I want to help people and I think I have some sense of humor, further more I can be active a lot.

Previous Experience (if any): Leading some small groups, and teaching Taewkondo in real life.

Any questions or concerns about administrating?: None, I hope I'll be qualified.

References (if any): None, in Holdfast NaW.

Offline TRRHonor

• Regiment Leaders
  • Master's Mate
  • Hi i am Honor and i am Colonel of TRR!
    • https://discord.gg/SDUCpAF
  • Nick: TRR
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2020, 12:26:40 am »
Community Name: TRR | Colonel Honor

Steam Name: TRR_Honor

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028189344/

Location/Timezone: NA est

About Yourself: Hi i am Francis a.k.a Honor i have been playing Holdfast N.A.W for about 2 years now! I have been admining & hosting events for a year under The Royal Ranger Regiment. I am currently in the U.S. Army stationed in the army as a infantryman. I love hockey and i have a big passion for gaming and i love coke cola :)

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think i would be a good administrator because i care about this game as a whole. I love everything about it the community the era and everything about it. i want to enforce the rules on servers and ensure everyone is having fun playing holdfast! I am always on and always playing public servers and would love to make the atmosphere in the game as best as possible! I am always on discord and i love working with discord i can make sure that rules are being enforced on the official discord server as well!

Previous Experience (if any): i have been hosting and admining events for a year now under my regiment! We host 2 events a week.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None at the moment.

References (if any): 47e | Peep  ,  TRRB | Col. Mccormack , 8thLR | Oberst BigMamba , TRR | Rifle Major Ben , 45e | Maj.Taylor , 63e Col. Zen
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 01:51:01 am by TRRHonor »

Offline WaterSource

• Landsman
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2020, 12:28:51 am »
Community Name: WaterSource
Steam Name: WaterSource
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194241083/
Location/Timezone: 1+ GMT
About Yourself: Student, going to be a PE teacher.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I can handel stress and my experience admining for the RRCG (head admin)
Previous Experience (if any): Head admin RRCG, RRCG Tuesday private line battle and the wednesday public line battle
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any): RRCG Masterleech, RRCG Dirty jack, RRCG Belgian

Offline Ekaylor

• Landsman
  • Faction: Prussia
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2020, 04:03:11 pm »
Community Name: Ekaylor

Steam Name: Ekaylor

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ekaylor/

Location/Timezone: USA, EST(UTC−05:00)

About Yourself: I bought Holdfast in August 2018 because I have always loved historical games. After my initial time in the game I joined the Nr.9 to pursue a more organized and serious aspect of the game. In a couple of months I also became involved in the melee community, and it opened me to start playing with people all over the community. Since then I have been one of the most active members of the community, and have played with most NA regiments in the game. Holdfast and the people I have met from Holdfast have become some of the most important parts of my life, especially in gaming.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Many times I have seen servers with no admins in them, and many people in chat asking where admins are. More admins are needed in order to cover all of the servers, especially after game release with the surge in player count. I am serious about this and I do not think being an admin should be taken lightly. But while I take being and admin seriously, I certainly do not intend to overuse admin and create backlash from the community. Overall, I will have to learn some about admin in game, but I intend to do everything I can to improve gameplay on public servers.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): i have administered 2 melee tournaments, but I do not have anything more than basic console experience.

Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have been an admin in a few gaming communities outside Holdfast

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No, I have a pretty sure idea of what the limits are.

References (if any): GutsIsLove, Hazen, Boon
"I was never a Son of Horus. I was and remain a Luna Wolf. A proud son of Cthonia, a loyal servant of the Emperor, beloved by all. I am your enemy."

Offline adrianwaitz

• Landsman
  • Nick: HubblyBubbly
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2020, 01:42:20 am »
Community Name:|51st|.Kgm.HubblyBubbly

Steam name: HubblyBubbly

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/adrianwaitz/

Location/Timezone: Norway/GMT+1

About yourself: just your ordinary viking, who is quite fond of this game. Bought it like 1,5 years ago, and still having a blast. When i'm not playing Holdfast i work as a security guard or playing football (soccer)

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I know i would make a good administrator because i'm mature enough, and i would love to put the effort in to making it possible to have an artillery piece without anyone trolling it. 

Do you have any other relevant experience?: Can't say i have.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope.

References (if any): AGS Walki.

Offline ScarTalon

• Landsman
    • My Twitch
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2020, 11:47:40 pm »
Community Name: ScarTalon

Steam Name: ScarTalon

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScarTalon/

Location/Timezone:USA, Ohio (EST)

About Yourself: I've been gaming since I can remember. I checked out Holdfast in December 2017, and have been addicted since. I spent 2 years with the 77th and I'm now with the TRR. Whether you have played along side me in game or cached one of my twitch streams, I'd hope you got the inclination that I'm a fun loving, competitive guy. I've always been active in pubs and I have experience being an admining linebattles.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: As said before I have a ton of experience admining linebattles and I'm an active pub player. I usually take the time to report players to break major rules but after talking with Turtle, I figured I might as well just apply to become an admin. I believe I have a solid reputation in game and know the rules pretty well. I'm always helping people when they have questions and you may have even seen my quick tips and such that I occasionally post in chat.

Previous Experience (if any): I admined events with the 77th.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: none

References (if any): Italian Turtle

Offline madaas56

• Landsman
Re: HoldFast Nations At War: Official Server Applications
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2020, 05:11:39 pm »
Community Name: I have no community. I play in Pubs. But I guess you could call us the Dukes. Also, in my experience, most regiments have very few players who constantly play pubs. And if they do they are new players. I was in the KRA and I was also in BB. But from my experience, most regiments only play line battles and I am not trying to be an admin there. I am tryin to be an admin on public servers.
Steam Name: longnickdiggah
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198864602133/
Location/Timezone: EST
About Yourself: Just graduated college from Miami University and am soon to have a job as a Production Assistant. I play holdfast casually in pubs almost everyday and there are many in the community who know me.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe I would be a good administrator because of how often I am on the public servers as well as how often I see people breaking the rules and report them. I don't like being a snitch but games like these need moderators to keep people in check. Most often it comes down to artillery trolling which ruins the game for a lot of people and there's almost never an admin in game. And even if their is they are not paying attention to the chat anyway. I want their to be someone in game who will hold people accountable without abusing their power and I believe I can do so. I want people to enjoy this game and too often trolls ruin it. One thing I do not mind is VOIP spam and chat spam because I believe that is part of the game down to its core and I have seen admins abuse their power and kick people for those reasons which should not be allowed. I just want people to have fun and considering how much I play this game I believe that people would take comfort in the fact that an admin will almost always be their to back them up.
Previous Experience (if any): I do not have experience as an admin to a video game server however I am in EASY company for squad and have been very close with server admins there.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: How do I know if I get it? What's the most challenging piece of being an admin in your opinion?
References (if any):
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:20:01 pm by madaas56 »