Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications  (Read 16940 times)

Offline 8thDarius

• Landsman
  • 8th Life Regiment
  • Nick: Darius
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2020, 07:28:48 pm »
Community Name: Darius
Steam Name: Darius
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/8thDarius/
Location/Timezone: UK - GMT +0
About Yourself: Currently working as a security manager for a bookmaker in Britain. Managed to rack up around 800 Holdfast hours, formerly High Command and currently a community admin in the 8thLR. Have a good balance between Holdfast duties and IRL commitments, enjoy a good metal concert here and there and try my best to follow my footie team (Man Utd) around the country.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have good experience in dealing with conflicts through my job in that I can always remain calm in debating with the opposing party as well as making sound judgements in pressure situations. As an event admin, I am more than familiar with the admin panel as well as the code of conduct we are expected to follow.
Previous Experience (if any): AGS Public Event Admin, 8thLR Private Event Admin
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None
References (if any): BigMamba, more available if needed.

Offline QRR.Reaper

• Landsman
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2020, 05:28:48 pm »
Community Name: Qrr.Reaper
Steam Name:[Qrr]Reaper
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981136107/
Location/Timezone:Variable
About Yourself:Travel with work for the majority of the year so timezone varies but i also find myself in locations where there is not much to do so for a good proportion of time it is spent milling around on the public servers
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Been playing this game for a while, Played a good amount of time on public servers, At least enough time to see the good and the bad and some of the reasons why people just get tired of playing in public lobbies. I want to help clean up and admin areas that are commonly the source of many arguments as i do spend most of the time in and around the artillery areas.
Previous Experience (if any):been using the control panel for training and learning the commands,
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:Some go to guide for sure for the first breaking in period but generally pick up stuff pretty fast
References (if any):Parnol

Offline JV44

• Landsman
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2020, 11:13:01 pm »
Community Name: James/JV44/{8thLR} Kv.Hauptmann JV44
Steam Name: The JV44
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thejv44
Location/Timezone: PST, USA west Coast.
About Yourself: My name is James and I play a lot of games. I'm currently participating in a fully online school so I'm very active online. I've participated in the holdfast community for over a year. I'm a member of the High Command in the 8thLR and the leader of its Cavalry Kompany. I'm also a founder of the Holdfast Workshop. I manage a lot of community projects for the 8thLR.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I've been playing in public servers a lot recently and I think I can contribute usefully. I see a lot of stuff people get away with and it annoys me from time to time and I would like to do something. I have about a year experience with the console commands and administration system in Holdfast. I don't care who you are or what regiment you come from everyone is equal under my eyes.
Previous Experience (if any): 1 year of private and public event administration.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Not at the moment.
References (if any): Mamba

Offline Mustang

• Able Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: SpitFire
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2020, 07:58:05 am »
Community Name: TRR | Bombardier SpitFire
Steam Name: [1stDel] SpitFire
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoRegSpitFire/
Location/Timezone:Mid-Atlantic USA(EDT)
About Yourself: Currently a sophomore in High School working my way to graduation & then a major in aerospace or nuclear engineering. I found out about holdfast in December 2017 & have racked up 1400 hours in the game since through three regiments and upwards of a thousand events.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I've just recently(about two month ago) gotten back into the public play aspect of this game(Public server & Public linebattles) which is refreshing since spending 100% of your time in just one aspect(competitive) can get dull quite fast. After a recent amount of playing I think I could offer my hand in order to have another set of eyes keeping rules enforced on servers; especially around 11pm --> 3am EDT(mainly when I play) when a significant amount of admins are offline. I would like to think im mature enough for the role & can provide a unbiased, easy going, and cooperative experience for holdfast players. While simultaneously being able to lay down the law when needed.
Previous Experience (if any): HFNWL Season 2 Moderator, HFNWL Season 1 Referee, XMG Melee Server Referee, XFL Melee Server Admin, Holdfast Melee Server Ex Tourney Host(1iC), Discord Admin, Referee, Currently(since September 2018) TRR Admin staff member; as both a Junior & Head admin across five different weekly events(EU & NA/new & old), 26th Admin team member for two weekly events, multiple (Head) Admins across gaming discords, & Head admin/organizer of multiple R6/CSGO tournaments. Just added to the Holdfast Event admin team(tdy). I'm very familiar with the console and Official Holdfast in-game rule set.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/a
References (if any) : Official Server Admins: Peep, Hex, Amit, Noble, Hazen
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 05:30:26 am by Mustang »

Offline Philson

• Standing Officer
  • Founder and leader of 8.BRIGADE
    • 8. Brigades Discord
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Pedersen
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2020, 07:04:28 pm »
Community Name: 8.BDE | GHR | OBS. Pedersen
Steam Name: Pedersen
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088021467/
Location/Timezone: Denmark, GMT + 1
About Yourself: A chill danish guy who is leading the 8th. Brigade which is the oldest and largest danish regiment in the game, formed back in 2018. I have worked with Refleax to make a danish translation of them game.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I am fair and just, and I have been a long time member of the Holdfast community. I know the game and rules in and out. I speak english, danish and german and could provide help in
all of those areas. As a fomer member of the Danish Army I have been in tough mental situations and I know how to deal with angry and stressed people. I am good at listening to others aswell trying to calm a conflict down.
Previous Experience (if any): I have my own community server so I know all the commands and stuff. I have been admin to a couple community events, so I know how to be unbiased in my judgements.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any):

Offline 33rd | Wayne

• Landsman
  • Leader of the 33rd Regiment of Foot 2nd Battalion
  • Nick: Wayne
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2020, 04:02:56 am »
Community Name: 33rd | Cpt. Wayne
Steam Name: 33rd | Wayne
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390664118/
Location/Timezone:Est
About Yourself: A fun loving American guy who has been part of the community since the days of the 89e and had been part of huge communities such as the KRA.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I think I would be a good admin because I actively come on pubs almost a hour or two a day, I have a large community connection, and overall I think I can help manage the pub servers and cut down on the toxicity present. I also want to help show the pubs a more fun side of holdfast with less ear rape and reg recruiting spam.
Previous Experience (if any): I previously ran internal for the TRR, admined multiple private event servers every week for my previous regiments, and even dabbled in helping to run pub linebattles when I was part of the TRR and KRA.
References (if any):Grax(33rd), Cameron(KRA), VG(TKF), Nastur(47e)

Offline KRA Cauterize

• Landsman
  • 2nd Artillery Lt | 1st Kings Royal Army
  • Nick: Cauterize
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2020, 04:39:54 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Cauterize
Steam Name: Cauterize1750
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cauterize1750
Location/Timezone: Wales, GMT
About Yourself: I've been a gamer for most of my life and currently work in IT Security I joined the holdfast community late in 2019 and have been with the KRA regiment almost since joining, mostly playing artillery class or line leading for the KRA, now serving as a 2nd Lt. in the Artillery Company.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I've been an Official Event Admin for the AGS Public Events for a number of months now - and currently serve as the lead admin for the Tuesday Public event ensuring that that particular event runs smoothly as well as supporting the other/newer admins.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): Currently an Official Event Admin for AGS Public Events - have been for a number of months now       
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have served as a VATSIM Network Supervisor for a number of years which involves moderating a large network of people at any given time, can include giving warnings and kicks/bans if required
References (if any) Cameron (KRA), Haybales (KRA) & Peep
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 08:06:41 pm by KRA Cauterize »

Offline scorrigan444

• Landsman
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2020, 12:07:14 am »
Community Name: KRA | BSjt. Scorrigan
Steam Name: scorrigan444
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scorrigan444/
Location/Timezone: EDT
About Yourself: I'm a college student from Georgia working on my degree in Cyber Security and hoping to work in information security once I graduate. I'm currently working for Chick-fil-a as a team leader. I've been playing games pretty much all my life and have been playing Holdfast since 2019 with 270 hours so far. I played for a while in the 49th and transferred into the KRA when the 49th left the Holdfast scene.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have been an Official event admin for a short while now. Working in that role and at a restaurant for 4 years now, I can defuse situations that come up, I am able to keep a level head in stressful situations and can tell the difference between someone trying to cause problems and start something and someone who is genuinely confused by the rules.
Previous Experience (if any): Currently I am an official event admin.
References (if any): Cameron and Peep
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:20:40 am by scorrigan444 »

Offline Prussian Envelope

• Landsman
  • "Play for Fun, Play to Win"
  • Nick: Prussian
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2020, 09:48:46 pm »
Community Name: KRA | SrCpl. Prussian Envelope
Steam Name: Prussian Envelope
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hediderjedi
Location/Timezone: Germany, CEST
About Yourself: Im am currently a Student and have a lot of Free Time to dedicate to Games. I have been playing Holdfast for about 19 Months now with a 6 Months pause late 2019. I joined the KRA right after I got the Game and have almost 700 Hours Ingame now.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator:I believe i would be a good admin because I understand when a Convo is going from Memeing around to being a blatant rulebreak. As a long lasting player of this game I saw the rise and fall of some of the most toxic and most wholesome public personas, and how their actions got handled by the official Admin team.  A few months after I starting to play holdfast i wanted to get involved more in the game itself(adminning), but i didn't really like the idea of Event Admins so i wanted to be a Public Admin, i know the others in the team because I interact with them a lot, especially with reporting some of the most toxic people in publics.
Previous Experience (if any): was a twitch moderator for a group of smaller streamers once, and have experience with the Control/Command Panel because of i needed them for internal KRA trainings
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:Is there some small Guide/ a list with all of the commands that you need as an admin?
References (if any): Not really, maybe Haybales
"Die Infanterie, die Königin aller Waffen"

Proud Member of the 1st Kings Royal Army !

Offline BlackTiger

• Landsman
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2020, 06:56:51 pm »
Community Name: FreeMan | BOSS Black Tiger
Steam Name: FreeMan | Black Tiger
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/t-spin/
Location/Timezone: CST
About Yourself: I am a musician with a bachelors of fine arts in music composition and have many hobbies outside of gaming which I enjoy including model painting, wood working, videography, and more. I love doing creative work that others can benefit from such as DJing or building things.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I know and understand the rules and have enough spare time to be able to check reports on a regular basis and also deal with some as soon as they come up, especially if in game at the time. I run FreeMan regiment and I make sure that my members all resolve issues they have with the game or other players in an appropriate manner and ensure any/all rules are enforced fairly against any violators, with bans only being given out to repeat offenders with no intention on changing their behaviors. I also have over 2500 hours in game so I clearly like to play it a lot, would have more hours currently were it not for map making now. I have reported in game issues to the developers in the past as well such as when palisade walls were indestructible and sappers could point farm them all round and I also suggested the disable firing rc command which was implemented into the game.
Previous Experience (if any): Administration on the WhiteCoat training server when I was still in that regiment, admin with 37th Dan for their private event, head admin for the 8th Brigade private event at the request of Col Pederson, I wrote up the code of conduct rules along with JROD for the WhiteCoat discord, same for FreeMan. I have also volunteered for weeks at a time as a camp counselor for a summer youth camp in Wisconsin where I had to watch over a cabin of 12 young men, also worked as a custodian/maintenance person for the Valley View 365-U school district and had to deal with discipline of students where I was required to.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No.
References (if any): No need, the developers and NA admins all know who I am and already have their own opinions on me, hopefully nice ones.

Offline SpiNn

• Landsman
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2020, 06:35:15 pm »
Community Name: 7.Fuß Grf SpiNn
Steam Name: SpiNn
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NinjaSpinn?tscn=1596106374
Location/Timezone: EST
About Yourself:I am very active on NA servers and recruit almost everyday and try to be as friendly as I can to anyone I meet.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have reported players many times and have tried to get admins I know to get online when I report a issue that needs immediate action, I think I would be much faster to solve problems if I were to be a admin as I am active pretty much all the day time during the week.
Previous Experience (if any):Not on holdfast, although I have experience on other games such as Squad
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: I dont think so
References (if any): Turtle

Offline Maggot

• Ordinary Seaman
  • 8thLR Infantry Major & Official Event Admin
  • Faction: Kingdom of Prussia
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2020, 05:12:41 pm »
Community Name: {8thLR} Major Maggot

Steam Name: {8thLR} Maggot

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/8thLRMaggot/

Location/Timezone: UTC+2/Germany

About Yourself: Currently i am a Student in my 11th year of school. Despite that i spend a lot of time online with my friends playing games. I have started playing Holdfast in November 2018 and stayed with the community since then. Right now i am the Infantry Major and head of the european side of the 8thLR. I have the most fun when i can help someone out or make sure that set rules are followed.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have a bunch of experience with the game and a ton of fun playing on the public servers. Most people know me as the person that wants to enforce the rules as good as possible and that i love helping people out. Because of my position in the Regiment i have experience in dealing with conflicts and staying calm

Previous Experience (if any): Admin of Public Linebattles before the AGS reform and to this date, Admin of Private Linebattles, Head of european side of the 8thLR

References (if any): 8thLR Daz, 8thLR Mamba, 8thLR Muszy