Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications  (Read 21166 times)

Offline Karl

• Landsman
  • TRR
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: TRR | Karl
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Server Admin Applications
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2021, 08:09:17 pm »
Community Name: TRR | Corpsman Karl
Steam Name: EMS Karl
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199018449137/
Location/Timezone: Don Valley Village, Toronto, ON EST
About Yourself: Hi I'm Karl I'm 15 years old, I'm a high school student pursuing becoming a police officer. I am from Canada.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm quite active on holdfast and I see a lot of people saying racial slurs and people breaking the rules in-game so if I have the ability to punish them I can help the community get better.
Previous Experience (if any): Don't have any
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Don't have any
References (if any): None
Hello

Offline Kantell

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2021, 06:46:01 am »
Community Name: [TRRB] MCnr. Kantell or PyroRemon

Steam Name: ✦ Remontoire ✦

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pyroremon/

Location/Timezone: UK | GMT

About Yourself: I'm a 17 year old living in Southern England in my 2nd year of college and hopefully will do game writing in university, I also love football and play it quite a bit with friends. I love to play games such as CSGO, Valorant and Rust and obviously Holdfast as well. Within Holdfast I mainly like to play as artillery which is like a magnet for trolls, but also Officer and play on melee servers quite a lot.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I play Holdfast a lot, especially army front servers and in my 2.4k nearly hours play time on Holdfast I have encountered an insane amount of people breaking server rules. Not many trolls I see are dealt with and the constant reporting of them becomes tedious, therefore I want to help decrease the amount of rule breakers in public games by becoming an administrator myself - I am knowledgeable of the server rules and want to enforce them accordingly. On other games such as Garry's Mod I've been a staff member in many different communities and even owned a community for a while. I first played Holdfast back in 2018, but I've been actively playing almost everyday since mid April 2020.

Previous Experience (if any): I've never done admin stuff in Holdfast before, only on other games like Garry's Mod, but also Discord and Teamspeak

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: N/A
References (if any): N/A

Offline MookieCookiez

• Landsman
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2021, 08:03:54 pm »
Community Name: MookieCookiez

Steam Name: Mookie_Cookiez

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mookie_Cookiez/

About: I’m a local Texan who loves to play war video games. I downloaded Holdfast during the COVID-19 pandemic and I have (as of 1/18/2021) 555 hours played. I was part of a regiment when I first started the game but now am a public player who occasionally will play line battles. Outside of the game, I am a grad student and animal lover who treats their animals like royalty.

Why administrator: After hours of playing the game, I have witnessed firsthand of how some players will cheat, spam or use inappropriate game behavior. I would like to be on the team to moderate the NA public servers. With volunteering in this role, I believe I can send warnings and make other appropriate actions if needed to keep the community a fun environment to play.

Previous Experience: I have not modded any other games before. The only experience I have is that I was a leader in a Hay Day (supercell game) where I “modded” a group of 20 people. On discord, I have been an admin/mod for private servers.

Any questions: None

References: [45e] Taylor, E|C Amblco, E|C Balla44_TTV, KRA | Jankins Lee

Offline Mr Lt Dr Cool, CPA

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2021, 03:50:26 am »
Community Name: Mr Lt Dr Cool
Steam Name:Mr Lt Dr Cool
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrLtDrCool
Location/Timezone: CST

About Yourself: CPA and Eagle Scout from Illinois, I like gaming and watching TV shows and am pretty boring but like to consider myself a leader as that's usually where I find myself in life.  I like things to run efficiently, always look out for new people, and have a lot of empathy for the community as a whole, which is why I ended up founding a regiment and am now applying.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: Holdfast is my primary hobby and even with a somewhat busy schedule at work I have time to lead my regiment and go to virtually all NA and weekend line battles we participate in. I would be able to admin at the very least the NA line battles and most of the weekend EU line battles if requested to do so. I have a pretty level head, don't play favorites (treat everyone roughly the same and am not prejudiced just by nature), know the rules, and have the time to volunteer for the job.

Previous Experience (if any): I've been to 600+ line battles and have 900+ hours on the game. I've admin'd a few internal line battles with my regiment before but haven't had the opportunity to do more as of yet. I learn quick.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Please contact me with your decision or if you need more information. Discord is vanc#3866 if that's easier.

References (if any): I'm not very close with any current admins, usually keep to my own regiment. Feel free to contact anyone in my regiment or myself for future inquiries.

Offline MisterTrainboy

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Nick: 28steON Kol
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2021, 12:37:22 pm »
Community Name: Trainboy

Steam Name: 28steON Trainboy

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090479803/

Location/Timezone: GMT+1

About Yourself: Student learning how to be an accountant. For the rest I enjoy to gaming a lot and doing some DnD with that as well.

Why administrator: I feel with the experience I have as an admin and normally always online I can help out in case when needed. I am not the biggest public player but I can hop on most of the times if needed. With that I can help out if I am available which should be most times.

Previous Experience (if any): Main admin at 28steON Friday event / Head admin of competitive discord / Also helped out some other events as a step in admin for once.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope

References (if any): Baguette / eLF / Randy / Or look at the competitive discord

Offline TortillaDeMuerte

• Landsman
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2021, 06:21:23 pm »
Community Name: /SPACE/TortillaDeMuerte

Steam Name: TortillaDeMuerte

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/reziden/

Location/Timezone: CST

About Yourself: I am a recently separated NCO of the Air Force working as a full time Air Traffic Controller. I usually play Holdfast when I get home from work to help unwind from my work days. I do like to mainly play as officer and cavalry. I am an NCO of /SPACE/ and have logged around 400 hours on holdfast and have attended nearly 250 events both private and public.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I do spend time on the public servers a lot and have a understanding of the rules. With my rotating schedules from work I would be able to admin during the weird hours when no other admin might be on. Additionally, I constantly notice how people break rules 1 and 6 and I believe it hurts public player retention in the public servers. I want to help by preventing such things and actions from taking place so Holdfast may continue to build its public player base. I typically try to understand when a mistake was made and try to give second chances for individuals who might of not known the rules. I am very level headed and believe I could be an excellent addition to your admin team.

Previous Experience (if any): I do moderate a lot for my regiments discord, I was an USAF NCO for three years and I understand how to be level headed and help deescalate situations that may arise.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None.

References (if any): NdRockit, Dr.Cool