Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ 𝐊𝐑𝐀 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 [𝐄𝐔/𝐍𝐀/𝐎𝐂𝐄] ♛  (Read 65465 times)

Offline ChevyShoes

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: ChevyKRA
I just transferred to the KRA from the 45e and already having a great time, the events are very well organized. Very welcoming community with everyone saying welcome when someone new joins. They are always there to help with any questions you have. The 1 on 1 trainings I couldn't praise them enough, they are a great tool to learn more tips on your class of choice. Lastly, the many ways you can play the game and you don't have to stick to one you can always transfer companies between infantry, cavalry, auxiliary, artillery, and rifles. I love the members in this group and experience the greatness of the largest Holdfast regiment in the game for yourself you won't regret it!
KRA | AuxAA. Chevy

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman
  • KRA | Artillery Major Cameron
    • The 1st King's Royal Army Discord
  • Nick: CameronKRA
I just transferred to the KRA from the 45e and already having a great time, the events are very well organized. Very welcoming community with everyone saying welcome when someone new joins. They are always there to help with any questions you have. The 1 on 1 trainings I couldn't praise them enough, they are a great tool to learn more tips on your class of choice. Lastly, the many ways you can play the game and you don't have to stick to one you can always transfer companies between infantry, cavalry, auxiliary, artillery, and rifles. I love the members in this group and experience the greatness of the largest Holdfast regiment in the game for yourself you won't regret it!

Appreciate you Chevy!
KRA | Artillery Major Cameron

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman
Welcome to the King's Royal Army Forum!

Hey there ladies and gentlemen. The KRA is always accepting new Recruits.

Head over to discord.gg/kra to get enlisted into our community!

Once you enter our Discord. Take a read of #welcome_to_the_kra and then head over to #recruitment_office to join!

Long Live the King's Royal Army!

Artillery Major Cameron

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman
Welcome to the King's Royal Army Forum!

Hey there ladies and gentlemen. The KRA is always accepting new Recruits.

Head over to discord.gg/kra to get enlisted into our community!

Once you enter our Discord. Take a read of #welcome_to_the_kra and then head over to #recruitment_office to join!

Long Live the King's Royal Army!

Artillery Major Cameron

Offline Kantell

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
I recently got back into Holdfast a few weeks ago because I had a lot of new free time and remembered by previous memories from the KRRC (back then, now the KRA). I actually joined the KRA back in April 2018, I was debating between about 3/4 different regiments to join from at the time and I checked forums and ingame to find out as much as possible about them before joining one since I'm quite skeptical with these decisions. My original thought when joining was that I was going to see how it turned out then make a final decision, and I'm very glad I chose to join KRA. As soon as I joined I was bombarded with welcomes and people who seemed happy I was now apart of them, right there it made me feel at home since I have never felt this welcomed to any community I've ever been in. Back then I was always on the cannons so joined the Artillery company, eventually becoming a Lance Bombardier and achieving some insane scores in public games. However in mid May 2018 I became inactive since I just lost interest in the game. I came back for like a week in September later in the year but after that never played again.

This was until about 3 weeks ago, I went back to Private in the Infantry and was quite confused about all the new stuff that was added to the game and regiment though I quickly learned about it all anyway, what excited me the most was that there were so many more medals and achievements I could get. I went from around 100 hours to now 400 in the space of these few weeks, my main motivation was trying to become the most decorated private and just achieve as many medals as possible and in my first week back I got around 12 of these, even winning the marksmanship tournament 2nd try as a private.

But what made me come back to the game? I was on youtube and some Holdfast vids popped up and I just remembered the amazing community of the game and how good the KRA actually was. I decided to rejoin and I'm back into the game now, attending almost every linebattle and want to be competitive, the regiment welcomes every play style you can think of, I usually am a marksman sort of guy and love competitive gaming, the KRA is pretty much perfect for this. I think the best part of the game is the community itself and I wouldn't be saying that if I hadn't joined the KRA.

But why did I chose KRA over others? This was mainly because I wanted to join a large and active regiment. I was also lead in public games by some KRA and they were great to be around. If you are reading this and are unsure about joining, so was I, but I gave it ago and wouldn't trade it for anything else. The CO's and NCO's in this regiment are very hard working and appreciative of everyone. It's probably the nicest group of people I've come across on steam games as a whole. I wanted to join a regiment that was professional as well, and KRA fit that perfectly. The KRA is involved in so many events not just weekly but daily as well, so every day there are multiple things to look forward to. As well as all that, at the time it was always the KRRC members at the top of the scoreboard and I wanted to be apart of that. KRA is a very good community and regiment, full of highly skilled and experienced and also super helpful members, as well as this its full of funny and great people in general and they don't just play Holdfast. So if you are new to the game I would highly recommend joining as it would increase your Holdfast experience by 1000000%
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 11:31:58 pm by Kantell »

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman
I recently got back into Holdfast a few weeks ago because I had a lot of new free time and remembered by previous memories from the KRRC (back then, now the KRA). I actually joined the KRA back in April 2018, I was debating between about 3/4 different regiments to join from at the time and I checked forums and ingame to find out as much as possible about them before joining one since I'm quite skeptical with these decisions. My original thought when joining was that I was going to see how it turned out then make a final decision, and I'm very glad I chose to join KRA. As soon as I joined I was bombarded with welcomes and people who seemed happy I was now apart of them, right there it made me feel at home since I have never felt this welcomed to any community I've ever been in. Back then I was always on the cannons so joined the Artillery company, eventually becoming a Lance Bombardier and achieving some insane scores in public games. However in mid May 2018 I became inactive since I just lost interest in the game. I came back for like a week in September later in the year but after that never played again.

This was until about 3 weeks ago, I went back to Private in the Infantry and was quite confused about all the new stuff that was added to the game and regiment though I quickly learned about it all anyway, what excited me the most was that there were so many more medals and achievements I could get. I went from around 100 hours to now 400 in the space of these few weeks, my main motivation was trying to become the most decorated private and just achieve as many medals as possible and in my first week back I got around 12 of these, even winning the marksmanship tournament 2nd try as a private.

But what made me come back to the game? I was on youtube and some Holdfast vids popped up and I just remembered the amazing community of the game and how good the KRA actually was. I decided to rejoin and I'm back into the game now, attending almost every linebattle and want to be competitive, the regiment welcomes every play style you can think of, I usually am a marksman sort of guy and love competitive gaming, the KRA is pretty much perfect for this. I think the best part of the game is the community itself and I wouldn't be saying that if I hadn't joined the KRA.

But why did I chose KRA over others? This was mainly because I wanted to join a large and active regiment. I was also lead in public games by some KRA and they were great to be around. If you are reading this and are unsure about joining, so was I, but I gave it ago and wouldn't trade it for anything else. The CO's and NCO's in this regiment are very hard working and appreciative of everyone. It's probably the nicest group of people I've come across on steam games as a whole. I wanted to join a regiment that was professional as well, and KRA fit that perfectly. The KRA is involved in so many events not just weekly but daily as well, so every day there are multiple things to look forward to. As well as all that, at the time it was always the KRRC members at the top of the scoreboard and I wanted to be apart of that. KRA is a very good community and regiment, full of highly skilled and experienced and also super helpful members, as well as this its full of funny and great people in general and they don't just play Holdfast. So if you are new to the game I would highly recommend joining as it would increase your Holdfast experience by 1000000%

Thank you for the post Kantell! We appreciate you mate and we are so glad you enjoy our community! <3

Offline CameronWright02

• Ordinary Seaman

Offline Med. Sjt Borange

• Landsman
Good Kra time
« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2020, 10:07:38 pm »
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not the most active or in fact talkative person in the Kra, but I would be lying if the six months-ish I've been in the Kra, haven't been some of the best I've had, simply because of the fact that the KRA is one of the best places to make friends with people you quickly learn are entirely wholesome. This has helped me massively with my awful social anxiety, my confidence has been boosted ten fold by the KRA, so much so that when I interact, I don't immediately believe that everyone hates me and for that I'm entirely thankful to everyone in the Kra, but especially those people I've gotten close too. I hope that one day I shall be able to message the people I respect most in this regiment and tell them, that well I really respect them and I can't thank them enough. I was recruited, six-ish months ago by the legendary Haybales and I hope one day, I can truly show him that I'm entirely thankful for what he did when he recurited me into the Kra, because its a brilliant place and I've never been more lucky to be a part of it, so thank you everyone for being brilliant, but most of all thank you Bales for recruiting me, because without it I wouldn't be the man I am today without it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 10:30:13 pm by Med. Sjt Borange »

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commander
  • Played Holdfast for a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Nick: Bailey
Re: Good Kra time
« Reply #582 on: May 24, 2020, 08:34:50 pm »
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not the most active or in fact talkative person in the Kra, but I would be lying if the six months-ish I've been in the Kra, haven't been some of the best I've had, simply because of the fact that the KRA is one of the best places to make friends with people you quickly learn are entirely wholesome. This has helped me massively with my awful social anxiety, my confidence has been boosted ten fold by the KRA, so much so that when I interact, I don't immediately believe that everyone hates me and for that I'm entirely thankful to everyone in the Kra, but especially those people I've gotten close too. I hope that one day I shall be able to message the people I respect most in this regiment and tell them, that well I really respect them and I can't thank them enough. I was recruited, six-ish months ago by the legendary Haybales and I hope one day, I can truly show him that I'm entirely thankful for what he did when he recurited me into the Kra, because its a brilliant place and I've never been more lucky to be a part of it, so thank you everyone for being brilliant, but most of all thank you Bales for recruiting me, because without it I wouldn't be the man I am today without it.

Appreciate you, Borange. :D

Offline Haybales

• Regiment Leaders
  • Commander
  • Played Holdfast for a bit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • 1st King's Royal Army
  • Nick: Bailey