Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♛ 𝐊𝐑𝐀 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 [𝐄𝐔/𝐍𝐀/𝐎𝐂𝐄] ♛  (Read 81174 times)

Offline Kasu Mehmed

• Landsman
The KRA has been very welcoming and nice to newbies. also the 1-on-1 training is extremely good :)

Offline Wombat

• Landsman
I have been with the kra for 1 year and 4 month and have never had such enjoyment, friendship and happiness from any other gaming group I have been in.

Nathaniel

Offline Lord Doggo the 1st

• Landsman
I've only been with the KRA for almost a month now but I've enjoyed every bit of it from the friendly people to the great trainings and events. I hope it lasts forever

Offline colintui@gmail.com

• Landsman
Joined up two months ago and despite the massive number of players in the KRA, they still made me feel welcome and I was quickly able to feel apart of the community. 10/10 reg, will keep playing with them

Offline TicTac

• Landsman
I've been in the KRA for 3 months now. Everyone has been friendly and welcomed me into the community. I probably wouldn't still be playing Holdfast if I hadn't joined.
 I honestly can't say anything negative.

Offline Scoot

• Landsman
  • "To valhalla"
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Scoot
Ihave played in diffrent communitys in my 20 years off gaming experiance. But imust say this last 1.5 years in KRA have made my day.
Really dedicated members and leaders, officers train members all the time and they are friendly. Love this comminity.

Offline Brother_Hiram

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
Have you ever noticed that you pull a chair up to a campfire to enjoy the fire, but you stay there for hours because of the people around it? That has been my experience with Holdfast and with the KRA. I joined the KRA to get more out of my Holdfast experience, but now it seems like I play Holdfast to get more out of my KRA experience. I am usually a solitary gamer, but the community that has formed around Holdfast - and the KRA in particular - has really shown me why people spend so much time playing games in an organized community. The KRA has been nothing but welcoming and the amount of time that other members have dedicated to train me, give me advice, and make me feel welcome as beyond impressive. Some folks might worry about joining such a large regiment and fear that they won't be noticed or won't have opportunities to advance. That is the exact opposite of the experience that I have had. In the KRA, if you're engaged, friendly, working to improve your skills (even if you aren't that good at the game), and willing to help others less experienced than you, I guarantee that your contributions will be both noticed and rewarded. As with anything, you get out of it what you put into it.

11/10; would enlist again

Offline Gray Wolf 3rdXO

• Landsman
I was helping a KRA meber Varg on the Cannon and he asked me to join so glad I did great people here :D Thanks so much for having me