As proposed in those threads :https://steamcommunity.com/app/589290/discussions/4/1735468061767434930/https://steamcommunity.com/app/589290/discussions/0/1500126447385453990/https://steamcommunity.com/app/589290/discussions/0/1489992713703212851/
I propose a stamina system.A stamina bar
Everyone would get a stamina bar showing how much stamina you have.
For this exemple I'll set it between 0 and 100. There could be 3 level of stamina :
50-100 : you're full of energy
- you can run and sprint
- your accuracy is at his best
- your aim down sight time is at his best
- your reloading time is is at his best
- your melee damages are at their best20-50 : you're very tired
- you are panting
- you can run but not sprint
- your accuracy is decreased a little (-10%)
- your aim down sight time is increased by (+5%)
- your reloading time is slightly increased (+5%)
- your melee damages are slightly decreased (-5%)0-20 : you're exausted :
- you are heavily panting
- you can just walk and can't run or sprint
- accuracy is very low (-20%)
- aim down sight longer (-10%)
- the melee damages you can inflict are lowered (-30%)Movement Speed
There would be 4 movement speed possible :no movement :
- standing : +10 stamina/sec
- kneeling : +15 stamina/secwalk : as it works ingame,
- standing : +1 stamina/sec
- kneeling : 0 stamina/secrun : as it works ingame,
-1 stamina/secsprint :
- 20% faster than running
- increase melee damage : +15%
- can be used to : catch up your regiment, charge, run for your life, etc.
- you would just have to keep shift down to sprint
- you would have to wait 5 secs before your stamina would start going up if in conditions to do so (no movements,walking)Jumping and vaulting
It would be cool to have a diffrence between those two. Jumping is on flat area and vaulting is when you clim stones or a wall. So :
1 jump = -20 stamina, 20 secs of cooldown
1 vault = -5 stamina
This would reduce bunny jumps without sacrificing "climbing".
EDIT 1 : 11/11/18Drummers and Fifer
I've read that the musicians used different tempo to make the line walk more or less faster.
Maybe it could be added into the game like giving a little speed buff (+10%) to the players in the array of a playing musician.