• Better player collision (mostly player on player ) can help mainly regiments, but casual players as well. It seems that the collision in front of player is smaller then on his sides and that can cause some nasty issues like getting pushed or teleported just when you gently push movement or jump key. Also getting pushes is nasty, I don't really know if that was intented by devs or it is some bug, but it only makes your life worse.
(this one maybe will be add much later, because its expensive and hard to make)
• musket stance
• animations when changing weapon.
• salute animation
• new reloading animation
• new firing animation
• better hitboxes
• fluent and better melee animation
• faints been too op and spin bots
• better control over melee
• secondary attack (kick)
4, for Class update
• when reloading musket or pistol while moving you will reload 50% slower
• rilfeman reload from current to 16s
• pistol will take only half of your health, 1 shot kill only if you land headshot.
• effective range of pistols is only 20m (as I've seen you can hit someone 80 away with no problem problem)
• Only cannoners can use cannons
• Before spawning you can choose regiment in spawning menu. (Note: They would need to add more regiments, with there own distinct musicians, flag bearers, officers, ncos, trumpeters and more, like in m&b: nw)
• They would be presented on compass with ther own colour that only players of that regiment can see (To other regiments they would be in green like it is now).
Every rank would be represented by there own icon on compass.
• Every regiment would have its own group chat, that would be called regiment chat.
6.Line, out of line, skirmish
•When out of line you won't get anything
• When in line (maybe 4-5 people in 12m radius) you get bonuses like
• For Infantry
• Skirmish mode for light infantry and riflemen
• If you are a cannoneer:
• Character (face, hair, facial hair etc.)
• Musket sound
Post your opinion!
ps. I know my english is bad