Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Commander/General Class  (Read 172 times)

Offline MarcusTheDerp

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Napoleon
Commander/General Class
« on: June 24, 2019, 07:29:33 am »
I'm getting tired of seeing 10 Line Officers all trying to give out orders and people not listening to them. Why not have a class that is even higher than Line Officers? What about a class where players can play as historical figures and be the go-to if trying to find someone that can lead you? Well, here are the High Ranks that people could possibly be able to play as.

GREAT BRITAIN (Land Gamemodes)

Arthur Wellesley

The amazing Duke of Wellington. One of the most important Commanders during the Napoleonic War. Most famous for his victory at Waterloo.

GREAT BRITAIN (Naval Gamemodes)

Horatio Nelson

One of the greatest Admirals of all time. Most famous for his victory and death at The Battle of Trafalgar.

FRENCH EMPIRE (Land Gamemodes)

Napoleon Bonaparte

The Supreme Commander of the French Army. Most famous for.. well... being the name of a particular war...

FRENCH EMPIRE (Naval Gamemodes)

Pierre-Charles Villeneuve

A French Admiral who fought in the Battle Of Trafalgar, and is known for having committed suicide by stabbing himself 6 times.

PRUSSIAN EMPIRE (Land Gamemodes)

Charles William Ferdinand

When Prussia declared war on France in the 4th Coalition, Charles was appointed Commander of the Prussian Army. 

PRUSSIAN EMPIRE (Naval Gamemodes)

I literally have no idea what to put here.

Is there some of your favorite historical figures that I missed? Please tell me.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 10:51:12 pm by MarcusTheDerp »

Offline Irregular Alcoholic

• Chaplain
  • Bamboleo!!!!Bamboleo!
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Commander/General Class
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 09:18:30 pm »
oh yes ! YES! WE will GOT PERSONs FOr SITTING ON CHAIR! YES [Im want say now im know for who this chairs in last update]

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturenews/6342125/Napoleon-Bonapartes-chair-he-sat-on-before-army-defeat-to-be-auctioned.html
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:20:02 pm by Irregular Alcoholic »

Offline Edmonster

• Master's Mate
  • Colonel of the 77th
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 01:27:41 am »
This would be totally unnecessary for what you want.  If people don’t want to listen to officers then adding in historical figures won’t help, it’ll just be a nightmare to design and I’m sure people will take it even if they don’t want to lead. 

Interested in joining the 77th for Post Scriptum or Holdfast?  Add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267889914/

Offline Sourkraut

• Master's Mate
  • CSgt. l 21st Co.A
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 02:45:28 am »
It's actually in their plans but I don't think it's necessary tbh.