Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♔ 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards (The Scots Guards) ♔ [EU/NA][Recruiting]  (Read 69383 times)

Offline Ser_Weymar_Royce

• Petty Officer
  • 3rd LtCol PapaWeymar
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Papa
Re: 1te Lützowsches Freikorps [EU/NA][Recruiting]
« Reply #540 on: May 06, 2018, 11:57:31 pm »
You have one week to change your name before your thread is locked.

I'm interested as to how and why you have reached this verdict. As far as I'm aware the matter was resolved by agreeing to ensure our banners and signatures differ from those of the Aus/NZ regiment. Please either private or Steam message me with your reasoning.

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: Elias Wren
« Reply #541 on: May 07, 2018, 02:45:16 pm »

Provides no reason or explanation, great moderator 10/10  ::)

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
  • Nick: Babe
« Reply #542 on: May 07, 2018, 05:39:26 pm »
The Freikorps uniform looking top notch!  ;D

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 05:51:05 pm by Dukey »

Offline Carl Theodor Körner

• Petty Officer
  • Scou
  • Nick: [LCpl] Papi D.
« Reply #543 on: May 08, 2018, 09:21:20 pm »
https://steamcommunity.com/games/589290/announcements/detail/1653262146448963833 you can find more information about the Prussian update here!

Offline AmnesiaPete

• Landsman
  • [1teFKI] Korporal
  • Faction: Prussia
  • Nick: Wilhelm Romberg
« Reply #544 on: May 08, 2018, 09:50:00 pm »
bump.

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

-George Washington

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE

Offline Brandlmeier

• Petty Officer
  • 𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊
« Reply #546 on: May 10, 2018, 03:18:06 am »

I'm interested as to how and why you have reached this verdict. As far as I'm aware the matter was resolved by agreeing to ensure our banners and signatures differ from those of the Aus/NZ regiment. Please either private or Steam message me with your reasoning.

The matter was never resolved as there can only be one of each group, and we are the Lützowsches Freikorps.

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
« Reply #547 on: May 10, 2018, 08:37:16 pm »

The matter was never resolved as there can only be one of each group, and we are the Lützowsches Freikorps.

Well clearly you haven't discussed the issue with your leader or you are going against his word. He came to our teamspeak to have a chat about the issue and after some time we came to the conclusion that we would be changing our banners to incorporate the 1te "1st", just to show there is no confusion between us and that we are indeed different regiments.

Offline Wolfgang Dietrich

• Ordinary Seaman
« Reply #548 on: May 11, 2018, 09:34:42 am »
I don't know who you were talking to. I am the Leader of this Freikorps. Only thing I agreed to is the Merger.

Which involved:
Duke (Dukey) becoming the head of the regiment.
31st taking the name of our Regiment.
Merging our membership.
Our group having Autonomy with regards to strictness & recruitment within our own ranks.
Ensuring we followed the same or similar rank & naming convention.

Due to you opting out, you opted out of all of these.

In our last conversation on Teamspeak I did not agree to you're use of our name. I actually explained that there was only one Lützowsches Freikorps as it is named after the commanding officer. In our last conversation I posed a rhetorical question "So your fucking us over?", wouldn't really call that agree with it. Our original agreement was that you would wait until the Prussian update to conduct the merger, which I agreed to. However surprise to me I jumped on your Teamspeak to see our signatures (visual media) being used, which you claimed you got from google. However quite impossible as my 2nd In Command made them. You also had members with Nazi names such as Heinrich Himmler, that goes against one of our regimental policies of no prominent historical figures. Your regiment being 1te Lützowsches Freikorps would be like me renaming our regiment 1st 31st Regiment of Foot. Makes no sense as there is only one.

As you have noticed and I have told you in our last conversation, we officially own the name of this regiment Königlich Preußisches Freikorps von Lützow or Lützowsches Freikorps on the Holdfast Forums. I also told you that the name is specific to the commander and that there are many other Freikorps regiments under different commander names that you could use. Obviously you can still use the uniform, just under anther name.

If you require anymore clarification, please let me know.

Please change the name.

Offline AmnesiaPete

• Landsman
  • [1teFKI] Korporal
  • Nick: Wilhelm Romberg
« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2018, 03:11:23 pm »
The Freikorps eventually consisted of three, four-company, battalions; five squadrons of cavalry and two batteries one horse and the other light foot.  Eleven of the infantry companies were Musketeer; the other, which was part of the 2nd Battalion, being "Tyrolean Jager". This unusual unit was raised by Lieutenants Riedel and Ennemoser, the latter having fought with Andreas Hofer in 1809. Their men were drawn from the Tirol and were dressed in the style of the Austrian Jagers. Of the cavalry, three squadrons were Hussars, 1st, 4th, and 5th; the 2nd was mounted Jager and the 3rd were Uhlans. In June 1813, the 1st Squadron was converted to Uhlans. In the reorganization of March 1815, the Musketeer Battalions formed the new No. 25 Erstes Rheinisches Infanterie Regiment; three squadrons joined the 6th Uhlan Regiment and one squadron went to the 9th Hussars; the mounted Jager squadron was disbanded.
Source: http://blundersonthedanube.blogspot.no/2015/06/the-lutzow-freikorps-1813-1815.html

Your regiment being 1te Lützowsches Freikorps would be like me renaming our regiment 1st 31st Regiment of Foot. Makes no sense as there is only one.
Really?

Remember that we are all in the same Prussian army.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:15:09 pm by AmnesiaPete »

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

-George Washington

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Nick: Elias Wren
« Reply #550 on: May 11, 2018, 07:46:17 pm »
I don't know who you were talking to. I am the Leader of this Freikorps. Only thing I agreed to is the Merger.

Which involved:
Duke (Dukey) becoming the head of the regiment.
31st taking the name of our Regiment.
Merging our membership.
Our group having Autonomy with regards to strictness & recruitment within our own ranks.
Ensuring we followed the same or similar rank & naming convention.

Due to you opting out, you opted out of all of these.

In our last conversation on Teamspeak I did not agree to you're use of our name. I actually explained that there was only one Lützowsches Freikorps as it is named after the commanding officer. In our last conversation I posed a rhetorical question "So your fucking us over?", wouldn't really call that agree with it. Our original agreement was that you would wait until the Prussian update to conduct the merger, which I agreed to. However surprise to me I jumped on your Teamspeak to see our signatures (visual media) being used, which you claimed you got from google. However quite impossible as my 2nd In Command made them. You also had members with Nazi names such as Heinrich Himmler, that goes against one of our regimental policies of no prominent historical figures. Your regiment being 1te Lützowsches Freikorps would be like me renaming our regiment 1st 31st Regiment of Foot. Makes no sense as there is only one.

As you have noticed and I have told you in our last conversation, we officially own the name of this regiment Königlich Preußisches Freikorps von Lützow or Lützowsches Freikorps on the Holdfast Forums. I also told you that the name is specific to the commander and that there are many other Freikorps regiments under different commander names that you could use. Obviously you can still use the uniform, just under anther name.

If you require anymore clarification, please let me know.

Please change the name.

You need to go out more

Offline Sasha-Jen

• Able Seaman
  • This proves I know words
« Reply #551 on: May 11, 2018, 09:45:45 pm »
Have a bump with a tea party.

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate