Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♔ 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards (The Scots Guards) ♔ [EU/NA][Recruiting]  (Read 69218 times)

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Elias Wren
Sexy prussia is sexy
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:53:06 pm by Valkyrie »

Offline Carl Theodor Körner

• Petty Officer
  • Scou
  • Nick: [LCpl] Papi D.
Sexy Prussia is sexy
*cough*Unlike you *cough*
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:51:52 pm by Carl Theodor Körner »

Offline Ser_Weymar_Royce

• Petty Officer
  • 3rd LtCol PapaWeymar
  • Nick: Papa
Good event this evening! First Official Event playing as Prussia! Lang lebe der König!!!

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
Tsk tsk such a shame when a regimental Col and a Maj decide to come on my new regiments TS and make complete asshats of themselves.  I can safely say I have lost what little respect I had left for you guys and Duke especially, you prove once again what a manchild you really are and that you haven't changed one bit since NW. Ta ta and good luck with your regiment   :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:54:54 pm by Valkyrie »

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
  • Nick: Babe
Tsk tsk such a shame when a regimental Col and a Maj decide to come on my new regiments TS and make complete asshats of themselves.  I can safely say I have lost what little respect I had left for you guys and Duke especially, you prove once again what a manchild you really are and that you haven't changed one bit since NW. Ta ta and good luck with your regiment   :D

Cool Story

Offline Carl Theodor Körner

• Petty Officer
  • Scou
  • Nick: [LCpl] Papi D.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:21:20 pm by Carl Theodor Körner »

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
Our first event playing with the Freikorps today, veri nice.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fraud

• Regiment Leaders
  • Able Seaman

Would you just
shut
up

go enjoy your tinned curry sauce from asda

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
you are special

Almost as ''special'' as a 19 year old ''leader'' who comes on to other regiments teamspeak servers and screeches like a banshee, not to mention the countless other things he does, like openly stealing members from other regiments, talking behind members backs constantly despite kicking people who do the same, he used to take the piss out of fraud, you, pain, aki, weymar, claudio and many others constantly.   

You wouldn't know Dimitar, but trust me, Duke will run his regiment into the ground like every other regiment hes owned, out of the dozens hes owned none of ever lasted over a year. 

Anyway, having this arguing back and forth with you guys is getting boring, I will probably forget about this regiment within a week or two, as I previously said, good luck, and I promise not to say I told you so when it crumbles   ;D

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate

Would you just
shut
up

This guy though will be forgotten in a matter of days  ::) Bye bye darling <3

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
you are special

Almost as ''special'' as a 19 year old ''leader'' who comes on to other regiments teamspeak servers and screeches like a banshee, not to mention the countless other things he does, like openly stealing members from other regiments, talking behind members backs constantly despite kicking people who do the same, he used to take the piss out of fraud, you, pain, aki, weymar, claudio and many others constantly.   

You wouldn't know Dimitar, but trust me, Duke will run his regiment into the ground like every other regiment hes owned, out of the dozens hes owned none of ever lasted over a year. 

Anyway, having this arguing back and forth with you guys is getting boring, I will probably forget about this regiment within a week or two, as I previously said, good luck, and I promise not to say I told you so when it crumbles   ;D

Just a pinch of salt I see.

Offline Fraud

• Regiment Leaders
  • Able Seaman

Would you just
shut
up

This guy though will be forgotten in a matter of days  ::) Bye bye darling <3

look, we know you don't have a lot to do as you don't have a job and take money from the state.

but please, stop trying to have it out with people 7 years your senior

and you say you'll "forget this reg in a week". please forget it now, as we're all trying to forget you. but you keep commenting like some incurable cancer
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:31:29 pm by Fraud »

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe