Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: ♔ 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards (The Scots Guards) ♔ [EU/NA][Recruiting]  (Read 76104 times)

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Elias Wren
Re: ♔ 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards (The Scots Guards) ♔ [EU/NA][Recruiting]
« Reply #750 on: October 31, 2018, 12:12:23 am »
But nah in all seriousness best of luck :-*
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:27:33 am by Valkyrie »

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
  • Nick: Babe
« Reply #751 on: October 31, 2018, 10:47:50 pm »
But nah in all seriousness best of luck :-*

^^

Offline xcow23

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: Neutral
I might have been a little bit generous before, I predicted that dukes regiment would fail after a few months but it seems you only lasted just over one!

There isn't any joy in the regiment disbanding, because most of the members were sound good people, but for those few toxic man children like Weymar, Fraud , Aki and especially duke I can't say how pleased I am you lot are without a regiment   ;D
Toxic man children? I thought you where talking about Weymar, Fraud, Aki and Duke, not yourself?

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate
I might have been a little bit generous before, I predicted that dukes regiment would fail after a few months but it seems you only lasted just over one!

There isn't any joy in the regiment disbanding, because most of the members were sound good people, but for those few toxic man children like Weymar, Fraud , Aki and especially duke I can't say how pleased I am you lot are without a regiment   ;D
Toxic man children? I thought you where talking about Weymar, Fraud, Aki and Duke, not yourself?

Bringing up posts from three months ago   :'(

Offline xcow23

• Petty Officer
  • Faction: Neutral

So you can't stand for your opinion?

Offline Carl Theodor Körner

• Petty Officer
  • Scou
  • Nick: [LCpl] Papi D.

:C

Offline Valkyrie

• Surgeon's Mate

I do stand by my opinion of the few people mentioned there and a couple more like yourself but a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch.

The community benefits from more regiments and I genuinely hope this regiment succeeds and brings more people into the game.

I just hope you conduct yourselves a little better this time around and do more to fit into the community rather than seek drama, trying to coerce other regiment members to join you by bad mouthing the regiment they are in and hopefully you don't join people's regiments under different names and team kill them in events like you did to us.

Just chill, have fun and I'm sure it will go fine 🙂

Offline Ser_Weymar_Royce

• Petty Officer
  • 3rd LtCol PapaWeymar
  • Nick: Papa

I do stand by my opinion of the few people mentioned there and a couple more like yourself but a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch.

The community benefits from more regiments and I genuinely hope this regiment succeeds and brings more people into the game.

I just hope you conduct yourselves a little better this time around and do more to fit into the community rather than seek drama, trying to coerce other regiment members to join you by bad mouthing the regiment they are in and hopefully you don't join people's regiments under different names and team kill them in events like you did to us.

Just chill, have fun and I'm sure it will go fine 🙂

I don't want anymore drama as much as you do. We've all done things, we're big enough to admit to it. That being said I'm told some of your members (including you) have been around our teamspeak apparently trolling (I wasn't present so I don't know). However, I'm sure if all of this childish and uneccesary behaviour is put to the past then we can all be of value to the gaming community and most of all enjoy ourselves.

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders
  • Midshipman's Mate
  • Babe
    • REEE
  • Nick: Babe
« Reply #758 on: November 01, 2018, 12:27:12 am »
Roster to be updated shortly!

Offline Dukey

• Regiment Leaders