Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: My personal suggestions that could make holdfast a bit more enjoyable  (Read 732 times)

Offline Aly

• Ordinary Seaman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: Adam
1, Slower reloading while moving

Make weapon reload atleast +25% (or any other percentage) slower while moving.

Why ?
First it's more realistic. Reloading flintlock weapon while moving is hard and not that fast especially when soldier was in a heat of battle.
Second, it makes charges more effective, 'cause enemy now has to think about two things. If he is going to flee or if he's going to charge back.
Third of all, that I think is that, reloading your weapon while moving has no disadvantage.

2, Make Pistol 2 shots 1 kill

Well I don't know if I am the only one, but I think pistol is THE BEST gun, better than any other gunpowder weapon in the game. Why ?
First of all it is her damage and reload speed, foremost her damage. Just think about it, if musket takes longer to reload then pistol and they both have same damage, you have gun forged by the AGS gods herself.

What do I suggest ?
Making pistol 2 shots 1 kill, headshot instant kill.

Note: This are my personal suggestion and also you can criticize me freely. I won't call you names. I will try   ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 07:39:05 am by Aly »
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.              
                                                          -every NCR soldier

Offline MikeHawk

• Landsman
  • Gamer
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: MikeHawk
Re: My personal suggestions that could make holdfast a bit more enjoyable
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 03:42:47 pm »
in the 3 hours total that i have played this game, it has been one of the most fun games i have played in a long while. The people i meet in game are great, the gameplay itself is great, the graphics are great but in the future could a an improvement. Overall its just an amazing game.

Offline Rivet

• Midshipman's Mate
  • Faction: French Empire
  • Nick: Rivet
better is create a realistic mode for hardcore rules like:
- no weapon reload while moving
- misfire
- bayonets fix/unfix
- reload when you crouch should be longer
- 0 buffs or give special buf for charging in formation
- historical animations (not this bull s**t what is now) if you dont know how to do it look on WoR

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:12:47 am by Rivet »