Anvil Game Studios

Author Topic: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications  (Read 1570 times)

Offline BigMamba

• Server Administrator
  • Standing Officer
  • 8th Life Regiment
    • 8thLR Discord Link
  • Faction: Kingdom of Prussia
Re: Holdfast: Nations At War - Official Event Admin Applications
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2020, 10:27:47 pm »
Community Name: Big Mamba
Steam Name: 8thLR | BigMamba
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071097316/
Location/Timezone: Central Time
About Yourself: Working full time in IT as a Data Analyst for an insurance company. Created a start up company for Game hosting called BMGhosting (bmghosting.com). I've been in the Holdfast community for a little more than 1.5 years and always willing to improve the community and its core player base.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: My main goal for any event is to have a fun, unbiased, and quality event that people will come back to. I have put a lot of time and effort on the NA side of event hosting to bring the public side of NA together for a fun linebattle for everyone to join. I always make sure the gameplay flows well with no abrupt issues. 
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify):
  • 8thLR Tuesday NA Private Linebattle
  • 8thLR Wednesday NA Public Linebattle
  • 8thLR Saturday EU Public Linebattle
  • 8thLR Sunday EU Public Linebattle
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Hosted my own Rust server and built a community out of that
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope
References (if any): Refleax

Offline Soy

• Landsman
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: Soy
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2020, 10:31:19 pm »
Community Name: Soy

Steam Name: Lazytown Season 3

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiiasdicks

Location/Timezone: United Kingdom GMT+0

About Yourself:
Walking into a room and forgetting why you're there is a constant mood.
6'1" tall.
Love a good Aesthetic.
Allergic to basic ass bios and kid's face paint.
Forever trying to decide if it's healthy to put an entire ball of mozzarella on homemade pizzas.
(My Tinder, 2020)

Why you believe you would be a good administrator:
I admin a lot of events, I know what I'm doing; Persecute the individuals, don't hold convictions against groups. Also a verified Official Server Admin with all the qualities required for that position.

Past -
Blackfish Naval Event
Blackfish EU Wednesday Public

Present -
Sunday Public Multilife Conquest
Friday Aus/NZ Public
Saturday Aus/NZ Public
GDE Monday Private (Infrequently)

Do you have any other relevant experience?:
High Command in various regiments.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No.

References: Myself, WD
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 07:00:06 pm by Soy »

Offline WaterSource

• Landsman
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2020, 10:32:04 pm »
Community Name: WaterSource
Steam Name: WaterSource
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194241083/
Location/Timezone: Amsterdam 1+GM
About Yourself: Student, Head admin RRCG
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I'm head admin for the RRCG
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify):  RRCG public, RRCG private           
Do you have any other relevant experience?: -
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: -

Offline DCM

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2020, 10:34:52 pm »
Community Name: DCM
Steam Name: 39thNY/B Pvt. DCM
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198888950475/
Location/Timezone: Wales/GMT
About Yourself: Member of the Royal Regiment of the Coldstream Guards.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have been one of the main admins for the RRCG's private and public linebattles.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): RRCG's Tuesday and Wednesday linebattle regularly.             
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I've had influence in the decision making regarding rules of our linebattles.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None
References: DirtyJack, MasterLeech

Offline SheroChef

• Ordinary Seaman
  • I always listen and help
  • Nick: SheroChef
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2020, 11:02:10 pm »
Community Name: SheroChef
Steam Name: SheroChef
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070976264/
Location/Timezone: GMT/BST +1 Sweden
About Yourself: Hmm... I give u first some facts about me: Merite. 1: Talk Swedish, German and English Learn French, Jap and Old Egyptian (Hyroglyfs) understand +- 4 more League and 36 dialects, Member in Mensa with 142 IQ, about 1900 h in Holdfast (I think u can call me almost a Veteran). Entertainer plays Bowling, Golf and Country Music.
Negativ: Still a little bit too German and Hunted by some Reg. for things I have not done but Never lose perspective.

Work: Hotel and Restaurant Manager.

Profile: I was over 10 Years a Football(Soccer) Referee and understand Neutral side. I am not a bad guy but some want to make me it but that doesn't matter in a Line Battle I don´t know friend or Enemy only Players

TRRB Privat Line Battle
    RRCG Admin Privat and Public
    Made the 17th(Hermburger) Event
    Holdfast Competitive Linebattle Referee
    8thLR Tuesday NA Private Linebattle (Balance as Well)
    (Helped a big deal with Rules, Talk and Regiments) ask Mamba
    8thLR Tuesday EU Public Linebattle (also Head Admin)
    8thLR Wednesday NA Public Linebattle
    8thLR Saturday EU Public Linebattle (also Head Admin)
    ESR Referee

Do you have any other relevant experience?: I know Every Regiment What there are doing and in what there are good or Bad. I can make fast Dessitions who are right but I am Human after all but I can see if doing something wrong

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Eagle Seach System( Slow writer)

References (if any): Wrealex, Mamba, Coolin, Dirty Jack, Maggot
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:05:27 pm by SheroChef »
Best Greetings

SheroChef

Offline STOREY

• Landsman
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2020, 11:39:59 pm »
Community Name: {8thLR}STOREY
Steam Name:STOREY
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253473900/
Location/Timezone: GMT
About Yourself: I am a year 2 college student studying business study's, geography and photography, I love to play games in my spare time such as Holdfast. I have been in the 8thLR since August the 5th 2018 and I am currently an Admin in the regiment. I have 1080 hours on Holdfast which gives me a good understanding of the game and its community.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe i would make a good administrator as I will always make sure i am referencing event rules when I am warning or slaying a person, i will take into account weather someone is a new public player or a regimental player and will make sure to give a fair warning accordingly. Overall it is important not to be biased or react in a hostile way to complaints.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): (formerly)8thLR Tuesday Linebattle, 8thLR Tuesday Private Linebattle, 8thLR Public Sunday Linebattle and the Saturday Public Linebattle
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I sometimes host trainings for people on the 8thLR server.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:  I am uncertain of how this will be structured will it be whoever is available to admin will do it or will there be a set schedule?
References (if any) Big Mamba, Pure Frank, Darius,

Offline Muszy

• Landsman
  • Prussia's the coolest
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2020, 10:00:22 am »
Community Name: Muszy (Muh-zie, Meu-zie)
Steam Name: Muszy
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089537743/
Location/Timezone: California/US Pacific Time
About Yourself: I'm a Digital Artist and creator from California. I went to an art high school and am currently studying English and Animation/Illustration in college. I am fairly active in the community when I can be.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I want to have fun and keep the game fun. I make it my goal to be as nice as possible and have no ill-will towards anyone. I know that I do not know everything about being an admin, so I am excited and ready to learn more in order to do the best I can and help others.
8thLR Tuesday NA Private Linebattle | Hosted by BigMamba
8thLR Wednesday NA Public Linebattle | Hosted by BigMamba
8thLR Saturday EU Public Linebattle | Hosted by BigMamba
Do you have any other relevant experience?: Created and hosted my own Discord server for my high school class and have been in the administration on various Minecraft servers back in the day.
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: Nope!
References (if any): BigMamba, JV44, other 8thLR Admins
"We're gonna have to amputate"

Offline dearlysheep

• Landsman
  • Nick: Sheepy
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2020, 03:35:40 pm »
Community Name: dearlysheep
Steam Name: dearlysheep
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858040207/
Location/Timezone: GMT+8

About Yourself: A 4th year university student major in Microbiology and currently doing internship at a local forest research institution.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have been volunteering as an admin in the Oceanic Event for almost a year. I remain as a non-regimental player therefore, I have no biases against other regiments. Furthermore, I can ensure that other public players are treated equally. 

Have you administered any events on Holdfast (if yes please specify):   

Friday Aus/NZ Public Line Battle
Saturday Aus/NZ Public Line Battle
Sunday Public Multilife Conquest

Do you have any other relevant experience?: I’m one of the few players from a different region other than the EU and NA. I can point out and explain any issue that may have overlooked by other Western admins in hope of making the event more welcoming and friendly for all players.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None

References: Soy and 25FK Women Doctor

Offline Alexaroth

• Landsman
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2020, 06:44:28 pm »
Community Name: KRA | Major Alexaroth

Steam Name: Alexaroth

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexaroth/

Location/Timezone: UK / GMT

About Yourself: I've been playing Holdfast for two years (>1300 hours), and currently am the Major of the Infantry company in the KRA, as well as head of line leading, head of events, and head of diplomacy, with over 300 lines lead over the course of 18 months. In real life, I work as a game developer up in North of UK (that's as much irl stuff I'd like to reveal).

Some previous experience: As Major of a company that has over 250-300 members, I deal with people on a daily basis, including guiding newcomers, solving conflicts, and handling disciplinary issues where the focus is on rehabilitation. In the past I've been the founder of a community of Romanian nationals in the game called Entropia Universe (over 100 members), but the bulk of my experience comes from the 3200 hours spent in Eve Online from 2008 to 2018 (on and off).

During that time I've held various positions in different communities (corporations/alliances), ranging from recruiter to officer. As a recruiter I would vet potential new members via personal interviews as well as deep inspections of their accounts (Eve exposes personal character information and history, in-game wallet transactions, and in-game messages via a restful API). These investigations were a common practice for PVP alliances, as espionage and infiltration played a big part in Eve Online's conflicts. I also acted as a rep (ambassador) for one of the corporations I was in, brokering relationships with foreign national-based corporations (a Chinese corp and a Russian corp) and mediating in-game territory disputes between NAP-ed (non-aggression-pact) corporations.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I can be impartial and fair in my judgement of a person, and the more than a decade of experience interacting and handling people in various online communities (plus another decade before that of me just being a normal gamer), has given me insight into how people behave, how online social groups form and interact with one-another, as well as which mediation techniques work best when handling disputes between people of different ages, cultures, and personalities.

I am also available to be contacted at even the most ungodly hours of the day, and have almost constant access to Discord and the game

Have you administered any events on Holdfast (if yes please specify): Several internal events within the KRA, where I would mostly handle the new players of our regiment, as well as a few of our public events when it was needed.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: None yet

References (if any) (also from my previous admin application):  63e Zen, 25FK Woman Doctor, 77th Ed, KRA Haybales, 8thLR Big Mamba

Please feel free to contact me for any other questions you might have, or areas you'd like me to expand on.

Major Alexaroth
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 06:47:47 pm by Alexaroth »

Offline MasterEi

• Landsman
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2020, 09:09:44 pm »
Community Name: {8thLR} UnterOffizier MasterEi

Steam Name: MasterEi

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063858944/

Location/Timezone: EU / Central European Standard Time (CEST)

About Yourself:
I'm currently studying at a college in Switzerland. As part of my study program, I will go to Singapore for a year this summer. I have been part of the Holdfast community for half a year now and dedicated a lot of my free time to the community. I especially like admining the public line battles, because it brings variety to the game.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator:
To put it simply: I just love admining our public line battles. It's a passion of mine and I want to continue doing it in the future. Furthermore, I can say that through my experience in one regiment I have little relations with people from other regiments. Therefore, I have little to no bias towards other regiments and people, due to me not really knowing them.
Lastly, I think that my experience in our public line battles would make me a fine addition to the newly formed concept of centralized line battles.

Yes, I have been admining for 5 months so far in the 8thLR public and private line battles.

Do you have any other relevant experience?:
I have led a small community in Arma 3 Altis life some 3 years ago.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:
The only thing I'm wondering about is how the time management will be handled in order to ensure sufficient admins for any of the line battles?

References (if any): BigMamba

Offline KRA | iisunggeyii

• Landsman
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2020, 06:48:36 pm »
Community Name: KRA | torb

Steam Name: torb kra

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Torb KRA

Location/Timezone: UK / GMT

About Yourself: I've been playing Holdfast for 348 hours and irl i am field hockey player for my town i help maintain order in my school because i have the role of house caption i spend the majority of my free time on holdfast playing in public servers and those the KRA attend (when i'm not at training or at matches) and with the proper  training i could really help improve the why players feel at the end of events

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe that I can be impartial and fair in my judgement of a person i also feel that i can bring a fresh set of eyes to help keep other broken rules

Have you administered any events on Holdfast (if yes please specify): the Sunday KRA multilife and the KRA's internal rifle v rifle event 

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: could i get some admin training

References (if any) 25fk woman doctor  and Ethan 

Offline KRA | iisunggeyii

• Landsman
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2020, 06:49:42 pm »

Offline KRAJunker

• Landsman
  • Faction: British Empire
  • Nick: 1st Arty Lt.
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 06:56:02 pm »
Community Name: KRA | 1st Artillery Lt. Yunker
Steam Name: Yunker
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/madyunker/
Location/Timezone: Canada/AST
About Yourself: I have played Holdfast 803 hours and have become a 1st Lieutenant in the KRA and have run Artillery Trainings and the Artillery's paperwork for a while now, in real life I work for a fishing company in New Brunswick, Canada.
Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I have been helping admin events for a while now, and have attempted to stay both fair and quick in my enforcing of rules, and I would like to continue to do such with the official stamp.
Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): The Sunday Public Multi-Life Conquest Event           
Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have run and continue to run several KRA internal events
Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No
References (if any): KRA | Kieran, 25FK | Women Doctor, and GDE | Soy

Offline RoacTheRaven

• Landsman
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2020, 10:17:07 pm »
Community Name: 8thLR RoacTheRaven

Steam Name: RoacTheRaven

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106631478/

Location/Timezone: Switzerland/CET

About Yourself: I am a 24 year old male from Switzerland andi i have played Holdfast for 297 hours, I have my own company with 10 eployees and i am currently serving my mandatory national service as a lieutenant in the infantry.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I take events serious and i am pretty strict about rulebreaking.

Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify): Yes bevore this application i was admin at: 8th Life Regiment Private Linebattle Tuesday 1:00am GMT,               8th Life Regiment Public Linebattle Wednesday 8:00pm

Do you have any other relevant experience?: I have been admining for about 6 months bevore i took a break from Holdfast.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?:No

References (if any): 8thLR Big Mamba, 8thLR JV44, 8thLR Pure Frank, 8thLR MasterEi

Offline The Best Around

• Landsman
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2020, 12:42:54 am »
Community Name: {SLR} Captain Best
Steam Name: gamah
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gamahtime/
Location/Timezone: EST

About Yourself: I've been gaming pretty much all of my competent life, currently working instead of going to college. I'm been pretty much solely running the IG, so I guess you could say I'm good with multitasking and the administrative side of things as far as community goes. Not much else to say.

Why you believe you would be a good administrator: I believe I would be a good administrator because I'm cool-headed and unbiased. I can easily differentiate between someone who's trolling vs. someone who's genuinely confused about what they're supposed to do, so obviously I feel I wouldn't dish out unfair punishments (slays, kicks, etc) very often. I have plenty of experience moderating servers in many different games, and I plan on applying my typical level-headed approach to administration. In the Holdfast admining experience I do have, I generally run into little to no issues as far as the actual administration of it goes. All actions are fair and necessary.

Have you administered any events on Holdfast(if yes please specify):  {IG} Sunday Night Minigames Event           

Do you have any other relevant experience?: I've admined/owned multiple successful servers on Garrysmod, HL2DM, etc and always operated them with the same level-headed attitude.

Any questions or concerns you have about administrating?: No, not necessarily, but I don't really check my Steam friends requests a whole lot, so if you'd like to reach out to me regarding this application, you can message me on Discord: THE BEST AROUND#0667

References (if any):

8thLR Big Mamba
KRA | Artillery Major Cameron
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 12:02:13 am by The Best Around »