Poll

Discord vs Teamspeak 3

Discord is better, why?
3 (14.3%)
TS3 is better, why?
18 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: June 03, 2017, 10:56:27 am

Author Topic: [POLL] Discord vs TeamSpeak 3  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Ewoksson

• Petty Officer
    • NRP Forums
  • Faction: Neutral
  • Nick: PussySlayer69
Re: [POLL] Discord vs TeamSpeak 3
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2017, 12:56:24 am »
Teamspeak has icons so it must be better.
- the average joe here
The Napoleonic Role Play Discord

Offline jedsmith2099

• Landsman
Re: [POLL] Discord vs TeamSpeak 3
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2020, 12:37:14 pm »
Hello, my name is Jade

My personal opinion is that Teamspeak is better for small groups or friends. For small things

However, incompatibility is a better community project. It has extensive access, and even the most unmodified babby computers can use the browser.
หลักการแทงมวยออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด 2020
Discord is very easy to use and set up, and while I like its UI, I think it's a much easier and more user friendly interface if we talk about communities here. Our NW server has a team. The job hosted by Regiment of Foot 59 but without any honesty.
หลักการแทงมวยระดับมืออาชืพ
Beyond the 59 users / past good friends We have just created and promoted a discrepancy that currently has over 100 members and is often used for ridiculous discussions or quick contact with staff. We intend to integrate with public events as a temporary channel for new forces.

The feud is good for the army with an incredibly easy to use rating system. The main drawback of incompatibility for me is that it's not a small icon for on-screen tags.
หลักการแทงมวยออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด 2020
As mentioned with the various scripts and whatnot, you can add all types of scripts for songs as per your needs, trivia etc.