Hello again! In the past..Idk.. more than 12 hours I`ve been working on a map concept (coastal siege).
Next it will be Naval then Line battle maps.
First of all,I want to say that this map concept isn`t so full of things and maybe it feels quite empty. That`s because I was trying to blend and make the map look a little bit nicer than using some black lines for shadows.Map
: https://imgur.com/a/xmi4un6Possible name of the map
: Forte de São João, Bran Castle (also known as Dracula`s Castle - Romanian Origins - Bottom right is where the castle is placed)How much it took to create the map
: More than 12 hours.Special thanks
: BC1 regimentMore Info
: - Flags can be changed around.
- The place where I showed you with red X`s is because that part is on a hill above the water so they need to board the ship next to the walls and go up from there.
- Cannons can be placed on the hill above the water. There is the main place where they defend the hill AND the port in the golf. The port in the golf will only have 1 cannon because it depends on the people from the hill to defend them.
- On the right we see a river. Well.. The river was blocked with wood by france empire(in this case) to make some trenches to protect themselfs BUT when they saw so many british ships they retreated and british can take advantage of that river trench.(its like a canal)
- If you don`t understand something please do contact me.The main and hardest point to Capture on this map
: The Castle(bottom right)
- MrBeardM | BC1 regiment -
- Thanks for reading -